Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:30:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: About Virwox and skrill  (Read 679 times)
OmegaStarScream (OP)
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6125

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 01:49:23 PM

I have couple of more questions about Virwox , I got an answer last time saying that Ishould deposit using PayPal or Skrill  on Virwox so the counter of leveling UP will start working , who could confirm this ?
I also want to know about Skrill mostly on Virwox ,so this counter start to work and see how old your account is to level up ... what is the minimum deposit that you should do ?
Also do I need to have verified Skrill account ? or I can deposit even if it's not verified with Cc or bank account. ty

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2015, 02:36:02 PM

I have couple of more questions about Virwox , I got an answer last time saying that Ishould deposit using PayPal or Skrill  on Virwox so the counter of leveling UP will start working , who could confirm this ?
I also want to know about Skrill mostly on Virwox ,so this counter start to work and see how old your account is to level up ... what is the minimum deposit that you should do ?
Also do I need to have verified Skrill account ? or I can deposit even if it's not verified with Cc or bank account. ty
Yeah this is indeed the case, I can't confirm for Skrill since I haven't used yet on Virwox, but with Paypal I'm leveling up steadily, but I'm 99% sure that Skrill will work just fine too.

The account level is determined by the number of days since your first successful deposit using PayPal or Skrill
Here is the information you're looking for btw:

https://www.virwox.com/help.php#_Levels_and_Limits

OmegaStarScream (OP)
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 02:38:02 PM

I have couple of more questions about Virwox , I got an answer last time saying that Ishould deposit using PayPal or Skrill  on Virwox so the counter of leveling UP will start working , who could confirm this ?
Yeah this is indeed the case, I can't confirm for Skrill, but with Paypal I'm leveling up steadily.

The account level is determined by the number of days since your first successful deposit using PayPal or Skrill

Yes I read that article on their website the other day but it dosen't say how much the minimum so they start counting , I mean can you deposit only 1$ and it will start counting normally from that day and you will updgrade with time simply ?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2015, 02:42:13 PM

I have couple of more questions about Virwox , I got an answer last time saying that Ishould deposit using PayPal or Skrill  on Virwox so the counter of leveling UP will start working , who could confirm this ?
Yeah this is indeed the case, I can't confirm for Skrill, but with Paypal I'm leveling up steadily.

Yes I read that article on their website the other day but it dosen't say how much the minimum so they start counting , I mean can you deposit only 1$ and it will start counting normally from that day and you will updgrade with time simply ?
They require a minimum deposit of 2 euro, which I though was a lot higher in the past if I'm not mistaken.
I do remember leveling up pretty fast without depositing a whole bunch. (something like 2 x 20 euro in a week)

OmegaStarScream (OP)
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 02:46:25 PM

Alright I see , so it's not that high as I thought at the beggining Smiley Thank you for your help ! appreciate it

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████