Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:21:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCPool.exchange!! V2  (Read 443 times)
BTCPool.Exchange (OP)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2015, 03:30:50 PM
Last edit: September 22, 2015, 03:23:52 PM by BTCPool.Exchange

Firstly I would like to say Hello to everyone in the cryptoworld and introduce myself , My name is Shawn and have been involved in the BTC/Crypto community since early 2010 , I have been know over many forums, trollboxes and communities, I have mined, traded and been involved in many different coins on many different levels , I have a true love for crypto's in general , i have made money , lost money , been scammed many times over the years by some of the best , I believe i have learnt many lessons like the rest of the lets say old school guys here !!

Now to the reason I am here , about 18 months ago I was using many exchanges trading, making coin and losing coin, and decide that there was enough room for more competition in the market!!

So I set out to find/buy/build a exchange , one that was easy to use , honest , one that is here to add to crypto's , help build it , not only to the user's that are here now but also help bring new people to crypto's, to be transparent and not just be a exchange but a community exchange (more on this at a later date.)

In the past Bitcoin/Crypto's people have looked at it as shady/full of scammers/the underbelly were crooks hide, and to a point yes this is true , in the past there have been arrests,money stolen , ponzi scheme's , but in reality this is no different from any othere industry , just that many eye's are focused in our direction and alot of people and markets are watching to see were bitcoin and crypto's go, yes we are under the microscope!!

For Bitcoin to go main stream and be adopted to the general public , we need to help them understand Bitcoin/Crypto's , we need to make it easy to access and understand, and finally we need to show that we , the crypto community is built on honesty and integrity..

We originally launched btcpool.exchange  in early january 2015 , but we soon come to find many things were lacking in the code and was leaving to much of a risk for users of the exchange , so we got everyone to withdraw there coins and shut it proptly , and have spent the good part of 6 months going over the code , every line this was a huge undertaking , we had total rebuilds of sections , some areas needed minor changes .

Version 1.0 of btcpool.exchange had approx. 50,000 lines of code, Version 2.0 addresses over 200 bug fixes, and changes, over 60 security updates and has 4 times as many lines of code.

Fully Encrypted Database Backend, secure offline wallets, websocket revision 2, rate limited operations, global live site, updates in within 100ms of trades, full SSL, SSO Service.

There is password, pin number and 2fa security on all individual accounts .

We have tested and tested it , tried to break it and we are now more than happy with the product that we now have !!

We have designed the exchange on a simple format but a effective format , we have also added a mining pool and which also profit switching inbuilt.

With the re-launch of the exchange and pools there will be 1% Bonus paid on the following mining pools

Litecoin       which will be 0.25 ltc for the next 40 Blocks found in the pool

Dashcoin     which will be 0.25 Dash for the next 40 blocks found in the pool

Peercoin      which will be 0.75 ppc for the next 53 blocks found on the pool

Mazacoin     which will be 10 maza for the next 10000 blocks found on the pool

Feathercoin  which will be 0.8 ftc for the next 2500 blocks found on the pool

anoncoin      which will be 0.025 anon for the next 1000 blocks found on the pool

Goldcoin      which will be 0.45 gld for the next 2200 blocks found on the pool

We will be adding new features as time progresses including trollbox , fiat deposits/withdrawals , we will also be implimenting a profit sharing program(,'

are being finalized), listing area for the sale of products by the community , a payment gateway for businesses plus other things in the pipeline!!

We have added coins to the exchange that we believe have value to the community at large and are more that happy to recieve submissions for other currencies to be added , but a few

things to note , all coins especially new currencies wil be scrutinised and for honesty , anything that seems not right or scammy WILL NOT be listed , yes it would be easy to list everything

new and shiny for a quick buck , or listing ICO's , but personally I have seen a lot of people hurt and do believe there is a place for ICO's but not how they are done in the majority of cases

at the moment , I believe proof of development needs to be proven before any money is handed over , not ICO's then hand all the money over in 7 days , i believe this needs to be a long

process, not 1 week , it needs to be done in stages as things develop more funds are released and also accountability needs to also be a part of it !!

We will actively search out scams and expose them and we will not have any knowing part of any scams .

But I will post more as things evolve , so come support us , so we can support the community and build a safe, honest exchange and all help bitcoin and crypto's grow and come out from

the shadows!!

Regards

Shawn

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCPool.Exchange (OP)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2015, 03:24:40 PM

The Start!!
BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 10:18:14 AM

Just letting everyone one know , we are doing major server maintenance on our servers at the moment will let everyone know when we are finished , sorry for the inconvenience we will be back online ASAP!!

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM