Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:55:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how earn bitcoins weekly  (Read 6626 times)
mynameisdon

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

i am don(ripper's big daddy).i clean scammers.

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 05:31:57 PM

Bitcoins can be earned weekly in numerous ways, the first but not the best method is faucets. If done daily and regularly they can give you some penny to work out. The most working method is by joining signature campaigns. Doing gambling and playing game are also a quick method to earn but they are too much risky and may lead you to loss. The last and best way according to me is by doing trading, which means buy bitcoins wait for price increase and then sell it to gain.

The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcoinisfurture

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 05:48:48 PM

How to join signature campaign?

I see you already have signature of Hashocean. Are you part of their campaign or you have put it for some other reason?
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2016, 10:07:11 PM

How to join signature campaign?

I see you already have signature of Hashocean. Are you part of their campaign or you have put it for some other reason?
There's no campaign running by hashocean currently on this forum.He is using his hashocean referral link in his signature
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 11:26:03 PM

I don't like when a newbie join this forum with the only target of gathering bitcoins, because we could not wait a real interest on the developing of this alternate economy, but on a personal interest to accumulate money and these persons are good candidates to post senseless things.  Undecided
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2016, 11:13:39 AM

I don't like when a newbie join this forum with the only target of gathering bitcoins, because we could not wait a real interest on the developing of this alternate economy, but on a personal interest to accumulate money and these persons are good candidates to post senseless things.  Undecided
What's wrong if someone wants to gather bitcoin? bitcoin is fortune and there is nothing wrong if someone wants to make few of it.Why would someone have interest in promoting bitcoin unless he himself has them?
Pkzone

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

I2VPN Lead developer.Antidote to 3-letter agencies

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2016, 11:00:08 AM

Hii friends
I am new here
I want to know about how earn weekly bitcoins
and how?

Please reply and give best suggestions   Huh

If you like the thrills of trading, then alt coin trading could significantly increase your collected bitcoins.

It has high risk-reward ratio.  You can try trading on bittrex or poloniex
Trading is weird, if people knew what trading does..
Bitcoin's price depends on duhh, roughly, miner rages, block timings, availability and many others.
However, if you buy low and sell high, the price will easily increase or decrease later.
1 BTC will always be 1 BTC regardless of anything might happen except the protocol existence.
I don't think you should recommend this to a newcomer anyway.
Pumping and dumping on a centralized trade market just destroys and centralizes Bitcoin..... no profit comes from this anyway.

I don't like when a newbie join this forum with the only target of gathering bitcoins, because we could not wait a real interest on the developing of this alternate economy, but on a personal interest to accumulate money and these persons are good candidates to post senseless things.  Undecided
Me too, I think Bitcoin deserves the same mention as fiat, INR.
You can't come anywhere and ask to a forum how to get INR??

Bitcoin is the same as any other money, it has some real differences with any other financial systems, that's it.

And I'll try to get this straight, DO YOU SEE INDIAN RUPEES AS A INVESTMENT? If you not, don't think of Bitcoin as a investment.

garmerys

Activity: 216

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 12:00:37 PM

Well, treat it just like normal money . However you can consider Faucets, Giveaways, contests , signature campaigns etc on the forum to get started with an initial amount of bitcoin.

For weekly earning signature campaigns etc on the forums are nice
soyab0007

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 01:46:48 PM

Signature campaign, betting & faucets is the way to get bitcoins quickly
bitcoinisfurture

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 02:33:20 PM

Signature campaign, betting & faucets is the way to get bitcoins quickly

Legal is signature campaign and faucets. Though not sure about faucet how much of them is genuine and worth the time or not. And betting in India  Huh
mynameisdon

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 07:17:24 AM

Well IF you want to earn Weekly i will suggest you to Invest 1 BTC in Faucet website and Get long time return may be good IF you know how to run a successfully faucet. Also you can earn Free bitcoins by Participate in bitcoin giveaway on this forum.Become regular member and Be active Help All and One Be trusty person on this forum.
You can earn bitcoins weekly by signature renting and Full member will recommended.

what is this signature renting and full member will recommended, can you please be clear and explain me what are you telling, i am ready to invest 1 BTC but their are all sites which are scammers.
hello man he don't mean to invest in any program or investment sites. he just wanted to say that create your own faucet site by investing minimum 1btc.i this term if you pay your users 500satoshi in every 10 minutes you can earn lot of money by advertising like ads click,Cpa,captcha solving... etc.

mynameisdon

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 07:26:24 AM

I don't like when a newbie join this forum with the only target of gathering bitcoins, because we could not wait a real interest on the developing of this alternate economy, but on a personal interest to accumulate money and these persons are good candidates to post senseless things.  Undecided
What's wrong if someone wants to gather bitcoin? bitcoin is fortune and there is nothing wrong if someone wants to make few of it.Why would someone have interest in promoting bitcoin unless he himself has them?
I think you are write no one gonna promote bitcoin if he/she don't gain any profit for this. actually people starts bitcoin just for little earning.
i no everyone who is newbie on this forum came for expect of earning some bitcoin. but i will suggest newbie post you can't earn too much and its don't looks suitable if any newbie member wear signature campaign just for .000045-.00005btc.
so all newbie please keep Patience until you get good rank.

krishna1

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 08:07:43 AM

The best way to earn Bitcoins weekly is to join a Signature Campign in this forum and make quality posts....

Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2016, 06:15:03 PM

As in general we need education to literate our self same as in bitcoins we need to make educate before use this amazing digital currency. This has many more features and advantages.

Earning bitcoins also need some time to understand market. without knowledge no one can survive.

So my suggestion is take some time and invest some money to educate, as it can give good ROI in future.
anil k s

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 06:04:37 AM

The signature campaign is the best way to earn Bitcoins weekly.
Forbiddenone

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 04:33:28 PM

Hii friends
I am new here
I want to know about how earn weekly bitcoins
and how?

Please reply and give best suggestions   Huh
Ppl usually say join btc giving signature campaign but as per new rank you should go for alt coins signature campaign.As there price will greatly grow after a amount of time.
moooonu

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 03:22:20 PM

Hi Friends,

There are lot of Bitcoins facets allow you to earn satoshis but not Bitcoins satoshi is small part of Bitcoin, you have to collect 100,000,000 satoshis to make one Bitcoin. First you have to create Bitcoin wallet or an account with xapo site.

That's a hell of a strategy. Good work man. Keep it up.
*back to topic*

Yeah apart from faucet claiming you can do signature campaigns and don't forget to participate in giveaways.

Good luck brother
wintermeasures

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 03:40:50 PM

You can earn Bitcoin weekly with the Following ways:-
1) you can Join a Signature Campign in this forum or you can Offer your Skills in this Forum to Earn Bitcoins.
2) You can Promote Hyip sites or other Bitcoin investment sites to Earn Referral commissions.
3) You can Claim Free Bitcoins From Faucets but this way is not Much Helpful For you Because you don't Get much Bitcoins Here....
bitcoinisfurture

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 05:17:48 PM

There is no signature campaign from any of Indians exchanges. We had from zebpay but they stopped it and possibly does not seem to come up anytime soon.
Coinsecure some two months back informed they are having the big budget for this spend but nothing came from their side as well till date.
subham1

Activity: 136

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 07:49:31 PM

i am also new here but i new bit about bitcoins.I started with faucets but now i am looking to reach a good rank here and then join a signature campaign.That i will advice to you as well.
jayguar

Activity: 616
Merit: 526

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 07:58:39 PM

Like the majority in this thread have said, signature campaign is the best for weekly earning. For this you don't have to put in any money. One thing to be noted here is you can participate in only a single campaign at a time and you will have to post quality posts. If you can put in funds, try altcoin trading. But before trading, follow the forums very closely for making the right decisions or you will get burnt.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄█████████████▄
░░░█████████████████
░░████▄░░░█████▄████
███▀██░░░███████████
██████░░░████████████
███▄██░░░██████▀█████
████░░░░░███████████
█████▄░░░░██████▀░░███
██████░░░░░▀▀▀░░░▄███
░░██████░░██▄▄▄▄████
░░░██████▄▀█▀▄████