Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:24:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for EXPERT partner for mining business  (Read 615 times)
andresecaro (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 07:22:36 PM

Hello fellas,

I'm new into bitcoin mining but I am familiar with it and I know its history since it started so I'm not a delusional idiot.
I understand the costs, what's involved and the risks but I would still like guidance from a veteran and maybe willing to set something up.
I can get the facility, 24/7 AC, racks, any custom electrical setup/wiring needed to avoid problems and best of all FREE electricity.
Basically what I need is someone with the knowledge in how to carry on this project in the most profitable way. I would like to get a few mid-end units to start and see how it goes and then I can invest big.

Who's interested? Let's get to know each other, talk, set some machines, share profit.

Just shoot me a message and briefly explain your experience or anything relevant information about yourself you feel I should know.

Thank you!
ashour

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 10:34:51 PM

In my opinion it would be pointless to open a mining business right now. You will need several million dollars in order to compete with mining pools like bit fury or 21 Inc. I would also suggest you to invest in a mining equipment lab, you will need the most advances miners to be ahead of your competition.
TheDeathSpiral

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 11:26:50 PM

In my opinion it would be pointless to open a mining business right now. You will need several million dollars in order to compete with mining pools like bit fury or 21 Inc. I would also suggest you to invest in a mining equipment lab, you will need the most advances miners to be ahead of your competition.
Uhh the OP isn't asking how to compete with the dominant mining pools, they're asking for guidance and advice, and mining with free electricity is far from "pointless".
JPage

Activity: 399
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 11:34:11 PM

Hello fellas,

I'm new into bitcoin mining but I am familiar with it and I know its history since it started so I'm not a delusional idiot.
I understand the costs, what's involved and the risks but I would still like guidance from a veteran and maybe willing to set something up.
I can get the facility, 24/7 AC, racks, any custom electrical setup/wiring needed to avoid problems and best of all FREE electricity.
Basically what I need is someone with the knowledge in how to carry on this project in the most profitable way. I would like to get a few mid-end units to start and see how it goes and then I can invest big.

Who's interested? Let's get to know each other, talk, set some machines, share profit.

Just shoot me a message and briefly explain your experience or anything relevant information about yourself you feel I should know.

Thank you!
No electricity is free.  Once your landlord sees his bills go up $3000/mo, your deal is over.  I'd be willing to help if you described your source of electricity in more details.  

Also, AC is probably no good.  AC just moves heat from inside to outside - at a significant cost.  You don't really want to do this.  A real mining operation vents to the atmosphere without AC.  Except for very special circumstances, AC is only good for tiny mining operations or other exceptional cases.  

I set up a 75Thash operation.  I could give some help.  PM me if interested.

You will need several million dollars in order to compete with mining pools like bit fury or 21 Inc.

This is entirely wrong.  If you buy a $5 block erupter on EBay - you are competing with BitFury.  If your cost basis is lower than BitFury (very likely - free electricity, cheap hardware) you are getting a pro rata share and definitely competing.  It is just nonsense to say you can't compete with them.  Now is a great time to get into mining.  Hardware is freaking cheap because all the people getting out after having overpaid 10X are dying.  wtf?
andresecaro (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 01:18:42 AM

JPage I sent you a message. Please read it  Smiley
tadakaluri

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2015, 03:06:18 AM

Is Bitcoin Mining is still profitable? Are you calculate Breakeven and ROI?

How you get the FREE Electricity?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 03:34:23 AM

Hello fellas,

Thank you!
No electricity is free.  Once your landlord sees his bills go up $3000/mo, your deal is over.  I'd be willing to help if you described your source of electricity in more details.  

Also, AC is probably no good.  AC just moves heat from inside to outside - at a significant cost.  You don't really want to do this.  A real mining operation vents to the atmosphere without AC.  Except for very special circumstances, AC is only good for tiny mining operations or other exceptional cases.  

I set up a 75Thash operation.  I could give some help.  PM me if interested.

You will need several million dollars in order to compete with mining pools like bit fury or 21 Inc.

This is entirely wrong.  If you buy a $5 block erupter on EBay - you are competing with BitFury.  If your cost basis is lower than BitFury (very likely - free electricity, cheap hardware) you are getting a pro rata share and definitely competing.  It is just nonsense to say you can't compete with them.  Now is a great time to get into mining.  Hardware is freaking cheap because all the people getting out after having overpaid 10X are dying.  wtf?

Hey, JPage, would be interested in a place where you could use all the natural gas you want for free to run your generators, the latter you would have to purchase or lease?
andresecaro (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 03:52:33 AM

Is Bitcoin Mining is still profitable? Are you calculate Breakeven and ROI?

How you get the FREE Electricity?

Electricity in my home country is almost free (and there's even ways to actually get it free). About 0.00005$/KWH
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: