Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:46:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCLife- New BTC Sharing site  (Read 1406 times)
apingu (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 07:49:24 PM

Hi guys i recently got idea about making BTC site where i will be giving free BTC to ppl around directly on their waller...
I think my idea have potential and we all can actualy make good BTC this way because i will be running it in circuit once ppl get used to it we all can make prety nice profit like comunity
For now i made it that i will be giving 10 000 satoshi up to 100 000 satoshi ( each 24 hours ) to users who use my site directly on their wallet...
Later on if we manage to grow our network rewards will be most likely 50-100k minimal but we will need time to achive that amount..
There is chat on site allso so we can have fun and all
Well here is site i was working on hopefully you will check it ...
http://btclife.weebly.com/

Thank you all on support and i hope you like it
All The Best ill stay in touch

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RustyNomad

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2015, 08:00:03 PM

Not sure what your site is actually about but it looks very suspicious to me.

The site is half complete, spelling is wrong on the links [this I can maybe understand as I take it English is not your first language] and the surveys you want people to do I see links to a download link or something.

No way I'm going to download any kind of file to my computer no matter how many coins you promise to send to my wallet.

I'll advise others to be very very carefull.
apingu (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 08:08:58 PM

English is not my motherlanguage is true is my second language and im still learning it ..
First thank you for visiting my site and telling me your opinion..
My idea is that download survey i have there get done and we will get money for that survey each time it is done... Money we get there will be reinvested and BTC will be bought with that money so we have chance to make rewards even bigger.
Since i invested about 20 euro for satoshi i have on my wallet now if we make even more from surveys we finish and get even more money for that money i will be buying even more BTC and that reward will not be 10 000-100 000 satoshi it is wery posible that those revards become 100 000 minimal for one visit ...
Later on if this idea get to life people will be able to make big amount of satoshi for little time each day ...
The file u will be downloading is simple -txt file and in that file is writen that you need to send email on specific e-mail with your waller adress and country from where you finished surway...
All payings are done manualy and informations i ask are just evidence u actualy did that surway so you need to get payed... i dont want to send satoshi to some random person who didnt even try to help comunity we are about to create.

I would like to here more opinions about this
Thank you on your time..
ashour

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 08:36:09 PM

Hi guys i recently got idea about making BTC site where i will be giving free BTC to ppl around directly on their waller...
I think my idea have potential and we all can actualy make good BTC this way because i will be running it in circuit once ppl get used to it we all can make prety nice profit like comunity
For now i made it that i will be giving 10 000 satoshi up to 100 000 satoshi ( each 24 hours ) to users who use my site directly on their wallet...
Later on if we manage to grow our network rewards will be most likely 50-100k minimal but we will need time to achive that amount..
There is chat on site allso so we can have fun and all
Well here is site i was working on hopefully you will check it ...
http://btclife.weebly.com/

Thank you all on support and i hope you like it
All The Best ill stay in touch

Interesting concept, but I suggest you to build the site on a different framework than weekly. Get a domain and hosting space, make a good design and platform.
apingu (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 08:45:22 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2015, 08:03:31 AM by apingu

sure i would like to do that u have right but for that first need to colect enought money to do so ...
later on we can put all automaticaly i have no need to do all this stuff alone afcourse would be hard what im trying to achive here is make good comunity of users and ppl that will make money together and maybe make enought to start their own busines trought this cause most i got from some BTC sharing site is 1 000 satoshi with this idea of mine there would be daily about 50 000 even more maybe and that is not little if you consider that on regular sites u get 1 000 satoshi per click...
I think this comunity have big potential of being one of major places where people will come and make something but before that is posible i hope we will atleast have good start .
for now i had 20 euro to spare on testing and i do all manualy sending satoshi etc etc but later on would be able to bring even bether expirience than this to all users that would come to site.

I would like to know more opinions about this idea from all of you guys ..
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2015, 11:08:18 AM

I would advise you to put those surveys on your website instead of letting people download them.
And yeah if you're on a budget, weebly is fine for something like this.

Blawpaw
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 03:27:36 PM

This is very suspicious...
When I try to answer to the survey it keeps asking me to insert my info to get some shitty competition asking for my phone number...

If I insert my number... BAM I get Screwed...

Better stay away...
bimasena25

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

https://bitcointester.com/

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2015, 03:48:29 PM

why this online business not use own domain, my bro?
this thing will increase our credibility at making money online world

Bitcoin Tester

*Image Removed*
hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 03:52:04 PM

nice concept site Smiley
i like your page http://btclife.weebly.com/earn-satoshi.html

but i hate you use http://downloadconfirm.net/ better u use other free survey service
apingu (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 05:02:35 PM

nice concept site Smiley
i like your page http://btclife.weebly.com/earn-satoshi.html

but i hate you use http://downloadconfirm.net/ better u use other free survey service
Thank you for positiv reply...

Thank you everyone for taking look at my site and checking survays i put.
I think i allredy told what is in download file that u need to get .
At that download .txt documents says email that u need to confirm that u actualy finished surway no scam no nothing there is many ways to actualy do survay.
I dont advise you to give your phone number cause depens on operator that can take some money from your credit balance there i survays u only need to do like givind info and stuff like that ( THERE IS NO NEED TO ACTUALY GIVE REAL INFORMATIONS BECAUSE MAIN POINT IS TO ACTUALY GET THAT FILE and send me e-mail with info there so i am positiv you actualy finished that survay... )
Im doing same those survays each day so yes..

I want to make it easy and profitable for all of us if we can make money why not..
Neather i like to work with http://downloadconfirm.net/ but that is what i have for now and that is 100% legit and paying.And if they pay me that meens we all get paid i can invest more in site and ofc i can raise Satoshi rewards..

I am looking forward with new ideas ...
For now i use sharecash.org and they send surveys on my site i can not change anyething there.
If you have legit survays that will actualy send payments from finished survays and i will be able to buy even more BTC and raise rewards so we can all make money there that would be nice ..

Please write links from sites that are legit and regulary paying sites and i will change from sharecash survays to other site ...

Im looking forward to more comments about this idea..

Thank you everyone one more time for checking site ...
melisande

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 07:01:02 PM

Your business idea is not bad and there is nothing wrong with the weebly provided you upgrade later, despite your low payment your instant payment makes everything to be interesting because other surveys site hold fund and ask you to wait for days before payout.
apingu (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 10:31:47 PM

Thank you on comment and support...
I allways think instant payments for someones work is bether than to make someone waiting longer than 24h.
apingu (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 03:52:17 PM

Site is updated with new page "payments made" each day there will be counted how much payments we made to our members for now we are doing good if continue like this soon we will be able to pay minimal od 50 000 satoshi to each user that finish survey...
Please feal free to join our comunity on chat we have and talk about your ideas and how we actualy can  improve our services...
All The Best
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: