Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:36:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sr + Green Trust  (Read 895 times)
JambaJuice (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 08:20:44 PM

Activty 350+
1X  trades
Has DEFAULT DRK GREEN TRUST with no list mods.
Can sign a message going way back.

Can use the cash and really dont care about sig campaigns or posting on BTCtalk anymore.

Bid starts at .25
each bid needs to go up .01

BIN .4

"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pips

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

If life gives you lemons, make orange juice.

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 09:51:48 PM

I personally dislike green trust BCT account auctions, just because there's really no reason for someone to buy it except for scamming purposes. There's no benefit for the average person buying accounts for signature campaigns.

Also, when exactly is the message that you can sign the bitcoin address?

If life gives you lemons, make orange juice and leave them wondering how you did it.
BitBatFan

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 05:56:57 AM

fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 09:31:06 AM

I personally dislike green trust BCT account auctions, just because there's really no reason for someone to buy it except for scamming purposes. There's no benefit for the average person buying accounts for signature campaigns.

I think your not correct because how you can say one can use green trust accounts only for scamming purpose? there are many good advantages for one to start their business in this forum. Suppose I have lot of coins to do trading in thrum forum but as a new member trading will difficult otherwise always need to pay trusted escrow fee or trade will take longer time. So their are chances that good people also can buy and utilize for good cause. So simply do not generalize every one as a scammer.
GotaPauj

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 11:39:52 AM

I am highly interested in When will this auction end ? The OP has not been logged since 19 August.
Pips

If life gives you lemons, make orange juice.

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 11:48:04 AM

I think your not correct because how you can say one can use green trust accounts only for scamming purpose? there are many good advantages for one to start their business in this forum. Suppose I have lot of coins to do trading in thrum forum but as a new member trading will difficult otherwise always need to pay trusted escrow fee or trade will take longer time. So their are chances that good people also can buy and utilize for good cause. So simply do not generalize every one as a scammer.

Trust is earned, not bought. If you really are a legitimate person with a legitimate trade, then you should have no problem with building up your trust. Sure, it may take a little while, it's well worth the time and effort. Rome wasn't built in a day, and neither will any trust that's worth having.

And there are plenty of free escrows. Just to name a few, there is SebastianJu, master-P, monbux, guitarplinker, MZ, and a lot more.

If life gives you lemons, make orange juice and leave them wondering how you did it.
DiscoverCebu

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 11:50:05 AM

Your posts has many problems, most of your said statements are untrue.
Most of them ARE used for scamming purpose. Firstly if they want to do a business they can do it by actually gaining trust instead of showing fake trust.
Secondly, many trusted escrows are free and you meant to say 1%(most escrows have this fee) is too huge...? Its 2 bucks for a trade of $250 something, and nope just cause escrow takes longer time doesn't mean you should force someone to go first just because you have a green trust, that isn't even yours. Only the last statement is true IMO, some people also buy a green trust account because they don't want to go thru the hassle of gaining the trust themselves.
Vortex20000

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2015, 11:54:03 AM

Your posts has many problems, most of your said statements are untrue.
Most of them ARE used for scamming purpose. Firstly if they want to do a business they can do it by actually gaining trust instead of showing fake trust.
Secondly, many trusted escrows are free and you meant to say 1%(most escrows have this fee) is too huge...? Its 2 bucks for a trade of $250 something, and nope just cause escrow takes longer time doesn't mean you should force someone to go first just because you have a green trust, that isn't even yours. Only the last statement is true IMO, some people also buy a green trust account because they don't want to go thru the hassle of gaining the trust themselves.

I agree completely. Whoever's trying to buy green trust can really only have dubious purposes for it. If it was a legitimate business or project, then legitimate proof can be provided. Only reason to sub proof with a trust score is if there isn't any proof.

fullypak
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 01:07:42 PM

Hello All.

First think I want to make you clear is, not supporting any scammers but I just trying to tell don't generalize every one as a scammer because their are good people also their in this world.

Trust is earned, not bought. If you really are a legitimate person with a legitimate trade, then you should have no problem with building up your trust. Sure, it may take a little while, it's well worth the time and effort. Rome wasn't built in a day, and neither will any trust that's worth having.

And there are plenty of free escrows. Just to name a few, there is SebastianJu, master-P, monbux, guitarplinker, MZ, and a lot more.

Yes if you want to build rome then you need many many years but one have a money and ready to sell then can buy it immediately. You should also know that if all brought accounts are using it for scamming then by now accounts selling would have been banned on this forum. If it is not done means they also know brought accounts also using it for good cause.
21coin

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

Sarthak's a dumb girl

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 01:11:49 PM

Hello All.

First think I want to make you clear is, not supporting any scammers but I just trying to tell don't generalize every one as a scammer because their are good people also their in this world.

Yes if you want to build rome then you need many many years but one have a money and ready to sell then can buy it immediately. You should also know that if all brought accounts are using it for scamming then by now accounts selling would have been banned on this forum. If it is not done means they also know brought accounts also using it for good cause.
Most bought accounts are not green trusted as the OP has, and most people don't buy the accounts because they want to scam people because of the high rank(for accounts with no trust) but for the payments they recieve from signature campaigns.

fullypak
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 01:16:32 PM

Hello All.

Most bought accounts are not green trusted as the OP has, and most people don't buy the accounts because they want to scam people because of the high rank(for accounts with no trust) but for the payments they recieve from signature campaigns.

OK guys I agree with all for you. Thank you for all your inputs.
GiocareHost

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 09:30:10 AM

When is the auction ending? I bid 0.26 Bitcoins. Let me know if I won via a PM.

Regards,
~GH
JambaJuice (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 05:17:31 PM

Account is gone sorry.

I have been away.

Somone BIN it.
Pages: [1]
  Print