Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 08:33:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] BTC websites offering services  (Read 464 times)
countryfree (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 11:54:39 PM

No gambling, no faucets, no webcams! I have no interest at all in any of those.

You've started a website offering some kind of service around BTC, but you don't want it anymore. Because it's not profitable, or it's taking too much of your time, or for whatever reason, I may be interested in buying it.

Give me the hard numbers so I can check it out (annual gross income, number of customers...). Websites with negative cash flows are OK.

No partnership, and no financing. I buy only entire websites. Your will transfer your domain name to me, and you will cancel your hosting plan, as I will move the website to my own server.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
countryfree (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 10:16:06 AM

3 offers yet, but no deal. So I'm still looking for opportunities.
By the way BTC only, sorry I have no interest in any altcoin.

I can pay with BTC, Paypal or Skrill, as you like.

locopao
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 12:09:44 PM

pm sent to you.

please consider answering if you find my offer interesting.

thanks in advance
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1531

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 01:04:21 PM

Just a notifier for me. I will sent you an offer that fits your requirements this evening.
countryfree (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 11:07:17 PM

I thank all the people who wrote me, but I haven't found what I want yet. I'm looking for something quite substantial. If you're a blogger writing articles about BTC, this is your website, and it's personal. That's not what I want.

ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 07:04:39 AM

I thank all the people who wrote me, but I haven't found what I want yet. I'm looking for something quite substantial. If you're a blogger writing articles about BTC, this is your website, and it's personal. That's not what I want.

Interesting request -- I'm sort of in the same boat but won't be until I have enough free time to handle running things, :p.

That said, I wish you the best of luck with this!

I'm curious, though, why you're against altcoins. NXT, Ethereum and MaidSafe are a couple that are bringing about real changes to the crypto atmosphere. I could understand not supporting most alts, but writing all of them off seems like you may be missing some great opportunities.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
countryfree (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 11:53:04 AM

I'm curious, though, why you're against altcoins. NXT, Ethereum and MaidSafe are a couple that are bringing about real changes to the crypto atmosphere. I could understand not supporting most alts, but writing all of them off seems like you may be missing some great opportunities.

Altcoins are just too small, only a handful of people have interest in them. Check their market caps, BTC's the only one above a billion.
Ethereum is interesting, but I don't see it as an altcoin, it's very different.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: