Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 01:58:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FUD will only make richer some people  (Read 724 times)
LordCoder (OP)

Activity: 712
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 12:01:59 AM

That's it, I think. I won't sell my Bitcoins until I see this is over. What about you?
Greendragon

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 12:03:41 AM

I would never sell them , I would just kill myself so other people can enjoy the lost coins so theire will be more worhty.
Isnt that classy Smiley ?
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 12:06:09 AM

unfortunately i don't use bitfinex for trading, otherwise i would have bought a huge load below $180. and look at finex now, it's back at $250 again. huge market manipulation.
techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 12:22:53 AM

Im in a position to leave my coins until it drops to like $10 dollar value.

Most people would hold, just based on peoples own belief on what the coin can do. I personally wont sell unless I really cant access to my cash, or if I see some horrible news that effect bitcoin regardless.

trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2015, 02:19:58 PM

That's it, I think. I won't sell my Bitcoins until I see this is over. What about you?
me too i choose holding my bitcoin Smiley
i see potential to up after fuder get bitcoin cheaper

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 07:01:49 PM

People are going to FUD at the smallest opportunity. Now is the blocksize debate, next will be the implementation of offchain features and other soft forks of the future.. there will always be FUD and the price will always be manipulated as long as you are an early investor and we are all still early investors.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 07:24:24 PM

unfortunately i don't use bitfinex for trading, otherwise i would have bought a huge load below $180. and look at finex now, it's back at $250 again. huge market manipulation.

I think you woulda struggled to actually trade. It has a habit of becoming unusable in the epic moments.
madjules007

Activity: 400
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 08:07:32 PM

I think you woulda struggled to actually trade. It has a habit of becoming unusable in the epic moments.

This is true, although I did hear quite a few reports that trading was not too bad on the API -- that it was those using the web interface that really suffered. Knowing Bitfinex for the last couple years, I never use my margin trading account during these lag times, never hit the order button more than once. I placed one limit order in the $160s and one limit order in the $180s when we broke below $200 and they both executed, but I knew damn well that they may not have.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████