Last edit: August 22, 2015, 12:57:58 PM by otrkid70

delete
Sourgummies

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 12:48:36 AM

Nice haul!  Keep meaning to get into coin collecting but never thought you could find decent coins in this matter.
otrkid70 (OP)

Activity: 920
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 12:53:05 AM

Nice haul!  Keep meaning to get into coin collecting but never thought you could find decent coins in this matter.
Thanks!  Not just coins....I usually buy out all the costume jewelry at a sale.  I netted almost 1 ounce of gold and over 5 ounces of silver jewelry at that 1 sale alone.  That's almost $1000 in jewelry alone.
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 01:36:19 AM

A few weeks ago my wife and i Went hunting tag/yard sales...We came across a Tag sale out in "No Mans Land"  where few travel. When we went into the sale area i could clearly see the person had Generations of old stuff.  This was the Tag sale dreams are made of.

Item after item i looked and dug through every box every drawer....everything! I came across a table with Costume Jewelry and started looking. I noticed Sterling pieces and started handing them to my wife as i sorted through.....I spent nearly 30 minutes of sorting through the Thousands of pieces the Host had and finally asked how much for it all?  The host said $20?? with hesitation..I said I'll give you $30 the host smiled and agreed as i paid them.  I asked a few questions i always ask at a tag sale...

Do you have any coins or sports cards?  How about Pocket watches?

The host did say yes...I have this box.  the host brought the box out and i noticed Foreign coins and currency in boxes,envelopes,tins,loose etc.  I'm a coin collector and said i'm interested without even looking in thoroughly through the box...I ask how much?   She said $30  I agreed paid the host and said thank you as i loaded my car.

When we got home i started looking at the large box of coins and picked through it...Barely digging into it i seen a few small envelopes with some writing and pricing on it. I emtied the envelope into my hand and a single coin came out. 

Gold! 1911 $10 Gold indian! Holy shit!  I showed my wife and first question from her is...Is it real?  The coin was heavy for it's size and i know coins...This was the real deal!

I put the coin back into the envelope and grabbed another...GOLD! 1929 $2.50!!!
Grabbed another!  GOLD!!!!!   1853 $2.50 Gold Coronet!!!!
Grabbed another GOLD!!!!!    1881 $5.00 Coronet!!!!!!!!!!!!
Started digging into the Box  Silver!!!!  Coin after coins! an entire box!
Kept digging Dollar Bills...Pennies,Nickels,Quarters!!
This was my greatest treasure ever found! All the coins are authentic all real!!!
Here are just a few pictures to drool about  Cool

Lol wtf you scammed that poor bastard out. I bet that idiot didnt even knew the fair price of what he sold.

You got there like 4,000$ worth of gold which you paid 60$, it's either the best deal ever or a nice gold scam Cheesy

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: