Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:59:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS - 5x SP20 - Canada  (Read 866 times)
lekiller (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 01:13:34 AM

Hi, I have for sale 5x SP20 + 1 with 1 board broken??

Located in Quebec - Canada.

I have a few original boxes left (3-4).

Make offer in pm. (don't really know how they go for nowadays?!)

I will gladly send pics of me with the miners if requested.
They are a bit dusty .. but they are working fine.

Local pickup preferred (Grand Montreal)

Thanks !!
allinvain
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2015, 04:29:26 AM

I can pick them up in Montreal. I'm wondering what is your best asking price?

lekiller (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 11:37:26 AM

I can pick them up in Montreal. I'm wondering what is your best asking price?

I don't really know, that's why I wrote to make offer in pm.  Grin
allinvain
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2015, 12:13:51 PM

Well considering that Bitmain is coming out with 0.21w/gh gear likely soon and that likely a lot of people will begin to dump this current gen of gear I'm not even sure myself what offer to make, but I will try over PM.

Tupsu
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 12:39:12 PM

Well considering that Bitmain is coming out with 0.21w/gh gear likely soon and that likely a lot of people will begin to dump this current gen of gear I'm not even sure myself what offer to make, but I will try over PM.

Almost every time to be someone with the same argument,
and make lowball offer.

SP20 are not produced in the hundreds of thousands , as S5
It is still rare miner with  very good software.

Similar software   come never with  Bitmaintech  miner.
padrino
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

https://www.bitworks.io

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2015, 05:20:56 PM

and make lowball offer.

It is still rare miner with  very good software.

Similar software   come never with  Bitmaintech  miner.

If you don't know what to ask how can you suggest a low ball offer off the bat? Obviously you have a price in mind so just say what it is and avoid the lame tactic of trying to trap an uninformed buyer..

1CPi7VRihoF396gyYYcs2AdTEF8KQG2BCR
https://www.bitworks.io
-droid-
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 05:38:52 PM

just to help clarify, seems like sp20's are going for $475-$500 or so usd.. OgNasty had/has one for $475 shipped FWIW
Finksy
Legendary

Activity: 1022

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 06:30:12 PM

and make lowball offer.

It is still rare miner with  very good software.

Similar software   come never with  Bitmaintech  miner.

I've got a rare S1 upgraded S3, should I be asking extra for it as well?  Bitcoin miners aren't collectible for 99% of us, they either make us money or they don't, and that is what drives the price.  Besides, they're no more reliable than an S5, possibly even less from what I've seen & experienced.

But yes, they have a pretty GUI, which also counts for nothing.

Allinvain is completely correct about his assertment and the price of hardware. And he buys to make money, therefore of course he is going to offer only what allows him to turn a profit, this isn't charity work here...

IBM 2880W PSU Packages: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=966135 IBM 4K PSU Breakout Boards & Packages: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1308296 
Server PSU-powered GPU rig solutions! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1864539  Wallet address: 1GWQYCv22cAikgTgT1zFuAmsJ9fFqq9TXf 
Tupsu
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 08:25:42 PM

I've got a rare S1 upgraded S3, should I be asking extra for it as well?  Bitcoin miners aren't collectible for 99% of us, they either make us money or they don't, and that is what drives the price.  Besides, they're no more reliable than an S5, possibly even less from what I've seen & experienced.

Allinvain is completely correct about his assertment and the price of hardware. And he buys to make money, therefore of course he is going to offer only what allows him to turn a profit, this isn't charity work here...

If you do not know how to use the software options, it is a ovner mistake.

I have a cheap night and weekend electricity.
I like this option, that with  the cheaper night electricity SP20 running at maximum and more economically wit day electricity.

I like  eight pool addresses and drag and drop function to change the pool addresses.
Finksy
Legendary

Activity: 1022

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 03:29:14 AM

If you do not know how to use the software options, it is a ovner mistake.

I have a cheap night and weekend electricity.
I like this option, that with  the cheaper night electricity SP20 running at maximum and more economically wit day electricity.

I like  eight pool addresses and drag and drop function to change the pool addresses.

I'm fully aware how to use the software, the only "mistake" I made was A) believing that the SP20 was in fact a 1.7 TH/s miner (unlike Bitmain who do not LIE about performance) and B) believing that a pretty GUI will actually make you more BTC.

Did you write a script to automatically change your voltage settings at different times of day or do you manually switch them back and forth twice a day? I suppose I am the minority with my micro farm to want to set a miner at what it's rated for and leave it running until I sell it, without overpaying for feel-good items like quality craftsmanship or software.

IBM 2880W PSU Packages: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=966135 IBM 4K PSU Breakout Boards & Packages: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1308296 
Server PSU-powered GPU rig solutions! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1864539  Wallet address: 1GWQYCv22cAikgTgT1zFuAmsJ9fFqq9TXf 
lekiller (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 01:59:26 PM

My price would be 1.5BTC ea. and 0.75 for the half working one. Shipping can probably be arranged ..
kd0g

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 12:44:25 PM

Can you ship to the US and how much? Do you have anymore details for the half working miner? Im interested if you will use escrow. Thanks!
qctechno

Activity: 307
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 06:06:02 PM

PM Sent for 1x SP20 Unit.
Need to ship it to Quebec city.
Escrow or good reference needed for smooth transaction.

lekiller (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 10:44:32 PM

4 pending sale.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: