Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 06:59:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PRICE DOWN  (Read 4326 times)
kostya.ash (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 02:10:36 AM

I woke up and was shock to see the price of BITCOIN fell very sharply, what happened?
current price $237
eizh

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 02:15:34 AM

Bitcoin XT and associated FUD happened.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 03:52:47 AM

yes I was so shocked too and never thought the price down with very fast and now the last price of bitcoin reach $233
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 03:58:34 AM

What is this video? is it your, just posted to increase view counts?

No valuable information in this video about btc price drop.
Cereberus
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 04:34:08 AM

What is this video? is it your, just posted to increase view counts?

No valuable information in this video about btc price drop.
Just shows a bunch of a-holes dancing around and posing like wieners.

██    ██    ██    ██
  ██    ██    ██    ██
██    ██    ██    ██
              ██    ██
            ██    ██
          ██    ██
        ██    ██
      ██    ██       
    ██    ██    ██    ██
  ██    ██    ██    ██
██    ██    ██    ██
TRADEPLAYZ
█ 
█ 
█     
█  █
█  █ 
█  █ 
█  █
    █  █
  █  █
  █  █
        █
    █
      █   
TOURNAMENT PVP SYSTEM
  FACEBOOK |  TWITTER  |  LINKEDIN  |  TELEGRAM  |  GITHUB  |  ANN  | INSTAGRAM 

█ 
█ 
█     
█  █
█  █ 
█  █ 
█  █
    █  █
  █  █
  █  █
        █
    █
      █   

█▄
                     ████▄
                     ██████▄
                     ████████▄
                     ██████████▄
                     ████████████▄
                     ██████████████▄
                     ███████████████
                     ██████████████▀
                     ████████████▀
                     ██████████▀
                     ████████▀
                     ██████▀
                     ████▀
                     █
█▀
GOOGLE PLAY

▄█████████████▄
                            ███████████████
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            ██████▀▀▀██████
                             ▀████▄▄▄▄████▀
  APPSTORE
Borisz

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 04:45:22 AM

And yet again we can see 20$ price drops overnight. First step to mass adoption should be to prevent such things; bigger market, more trading more stable prices.
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 05:37:21 AM

And yet again we can see 20$ price drops overnight. First step to mass adoption should be to prevent such things; bigger market, more trading more stable prices.

Last time swings like this happened it was about to lift off to unkonwn heights! Litecoin has held remarkebly stable (LTC/BTC), maybe this will be the safe haven untill the XT shit is over..
HarHarHar9965

Activity: 994

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 06:19:38 AM

The launch of Bitcoin XT is the very reason why the price went down, more than 10% of the network shifted from btc to btc xt in under 72 hours, causing crash. The btc xt is growing to be a separate currency now and I think there are more cons to it than the pro, its effect on market s pretty negative. It increases the 1mb blocks to 8mb blocks for more capacity, being the very reason why btc software doesn't support it making it an individual currency.
MinerHQ
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 06:49:28 AM

The launch of Bitcoin XT is the very reason why the price went down, more than 10% of the network shifted from btc to btc xt in under 72 hours, causing crash. The btc xt is growing to be a separate currency now and I think there are more cons to it than the pro, its effect on market s pretty negative. It increases the 1mb blocks to 8mb blocks for more capacity, being the very reason why btc software doesn't support it making it an individual currency.

You mean to say now bitcoins don't have any future? Need to sell and shift to bitcoin XT?
HarHarHar9965

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 06:53:04 AM

You mean to say now bitcoins don't have any future? Need to sell and shift to bitcoin XT?

I mean to say that ofcourse, the capacity needed to be expanded but the division of two separate entities is killing the authenticity of the currency, I think the Btc XT project should be modified or killed asap, it is not benefiting the community on a micro level, and I believe bitcoins do have a future, and I will never sell and shift to anything else, to hell with the XT bullshit. btc all the way.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 06:57:49 AM

yet above 200, i'm not worried until they can break 200, the fud about the XT thing should not be so strong to dump the price even further beyond this crash
MinerHQ
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 06:59:12 AM

I mean to say that ofcourse, the capacity needed to be expanded but the division of two separate entities is killing the authenticity of the currency, I think the Btc XT project should be modified or killed asap, it is not benefiting the community on a micro level, and I believe bitcoins do have a future, and I will never sell and shift to anything else, to hell with the XT bullshit. btc all the way.

I'm also not selling any of my coins and holding on to it. Let's see how long it will go and take U turn.
Aggressor66

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 07:09:25 AM

The worst-case scenario for the currency is that both Bitcoin XT and Bitcoin core continue to exist alongside each other for a long period of time. In such a situation, the currency’s uncertain future could prove permanently damaging to its prospects.
kostya.ash (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 07:58:06 AM
Last edit: August 19, 2015, 01:33:38 PM by kostya.ash

and why many are selling their bitcoin, so bitcoin price to go down,
that means many are beginning to be afraid to use bitcoin, and switch pro xt ?
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 08:07:15 AM

I woke up and was shock to see the price of BITCOIN fell very sharply, what happened?
current price $237

Just got online, price at $236 with a 20% increase today, it was a rough night...

Eodguy149

Activity: 578
Merit: 554

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 09:53:17 AM

current price $237

There was a flash crash on Bitfinex, some whale just made a lot of money and a lot of traders either got stopped out or margin called  Undecided

"Initial Success or Total Failure"
kostya.ash (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 01:35:42 PM

current price $237

Just got online, price at $236 with a 20% increase today, it was a rough night...
yeah like nightmare Cheesy lol
there will be a decrease in price again tonight ?
HarHarHar9965

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 02:12:27 PM

and why many are selling their bitcoin, so bitcoin price to go down,
that means many are beginning to be afraid to use bitcoin, and switch pro xt ?

Whales were involved, there were major dumpings worth 25 million dollars (approx) and that was moments before bitcoin XT was officially announced. People in market got scared watching this and panicked, and just after they see 3 whales dumping their btc, they dumped theirs too. I don't think the XT vs core battle will take place, because if it does, I'm uncertain about btc's future.
bimasena25

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

https://bitcointester.com/

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2015, 03:51:06 PM

yes, you're not wrong
any kurs fluctuation today at our coin favour,

Bitcoin Tester

*Image Removed*
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 04:01:59 PM

It is exactly the opposite. But people are under influence of FUD and started to panic already. Bitcoin users are very sensitive to any form of bad news, you should be aware of that.
Even smallest not-so-positive news can cause people to panic, while ultra positieve news only rise bitcoin price a little. The best answer is always to wait.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: