Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:29:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What can I do now the Gold Collapsing, Bitcoin UP thread is censored by thermos  (Read 415 times)
rocks (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1153
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 04:50:13 AM

For over 3 years I regularly followed the Gold Collapsing, Bitcoin UP thread, and it was a major component of my bitcoin fix.

Now that thermos locked it down because people were obviously going to discuss [REDACTED] and thermos did not like the results of the poll on [REDACTED], I am feeling lost. I need my Gold Collapsing, Bitcoin UP fix and just can't find it anywhere else.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cconvert2G36

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 04:53:43 AM

We've always been at war with Eastasia.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 05:06:52 AM

For over 3 years I regularly followed the Gold Collapsing, Bitcoin UP thread, and it was a major component of my bitcoin fix.

Now that thermos locked it down because people were obviously going to discuss [REDACTED] and thermos did not like the results of the poll on [REDACTED], I am feeling lost. I need my Gold Collapsing, Bitcoin UP fix and just can't find it anywhere else.

Who says that cypherdoc himself didn't lock it.  If so, are you still going to be his tag-a-long friend?

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
marcus_of_augustus
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 2348

Eadem mutata resurgo

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 05:09:28 AM

Who says that cypherdoc himself didn't lock it.  If so, are you still going to be his tag-a-long friend?

frapp.doc prefers hand-licking poodles, little ones that jump-up a lot ... and sometimes mock rut his leg especially.

rocks (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1153
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 05:17:05 AM

You're joking right? Thermos has been on a tear deleting posts and banning major bitcoin supporters over in /r/bitcoin. Thermos locked the thread there is no question. If you're going to deny that then there is no point in ever responding to you again.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 05:53:23 AM

You're joking right? Thermos has been on a tear deleting posts and banning major bitcoin supporters over in /r/bitcoin. Thermos locked the thread there is no question. If you're going to deny that then there is no point in ever responding to you again.

I'm not denying anything.  I simply don't know and personally have not seen what you are talking about vis-a-vis theymos.  It's unlike him in the 4 years I've been paying attention.  On the other hand cypherdoc locked his thread a few months ago IIRC.  This makes it a reasonable hypothesis that he did it again.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
codishmumu

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 09:43:35 PM

I don't even believe he'd censor a thread like that...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: