Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:17:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need 0.01 loan  (Read 833 times)
Bannedseller (OP)

Activity: 581
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 04:56:14 AM
Last edit: August 20, 2015, 12:40:43 AM by Bannedseller

Hi everyone, I need a 0.01 loan.
Here are the details:
Length: 7 days
Amount: 0.01
Interest: 0.002
Reason: Private
Address: 1PaDW4ZbJnDV9Ua2G8RzuVikehnk8YdwxT
Collateral: My account (which have 70 potential activity) 100 'Ambercoin'

I know that my account is just enough (or just not enough) to cover the amount, however since the minimum purchase of the site (which I lend the money for) is 0.01 BTC, I don't need amounts less than that. If you think my account is not enough as the collateral, I can also provide ~15 extra 'Ambercoin' as collateral (which worth approximately 0.0001 per coin). However since I can't reach my computer now (I'm on my phone), I can only send it a day later, so that's why I don't offer this as collateral at the beginning.

When you take my account as collateral, you can only change the personal message, and other contact info.

Self-moderated to delete posts such as 'I can't lend you 0.01BTC as your collateral is not enough, I can lend you part'.

Signed message from: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1139127.msg12025701#msg12025701 (1PaDW4ZbJnDV9Ua2G8RzuVikehnk8YdwxT), which is my first publicly posted address, is available on confirming the loan.
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2015, 05:08:59 AM

I can give this loan to you but can you tell me why your address was mentioned here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1088653.msg12156676#msg12156676
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 05:10:57 AM

I can give this loan to you but can you tell me why your address was mentioned here
alt account/account farming most likely; i was just about to ask that too. seems op intended to make this thread self-moderated to prevent this from being asked, but forgot to do so.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
Bannedseller (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 07:20:28 AM
Last edit: August 19, 2015, 07:48:07 AM by Bannedseller

He is a friend of mine (in real life), and I ask him to put my address for selling the item because I really need bitcoins. I'll give him fiat as return.
Also, if he received the payment from his sig., he can lend to me (with my fiat as collateral). I just need the funds.

Edit: OK, TC have gave me a negative trust. Locking this now until he replies me.

Edit 2: From my friend el kaka22's request, quoted here:
Just seen some misleadings of my posts in your thread. Please unlock it to let me post.
I'm unlocking this to let him post to clarify the stuffs.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 07:52:30 AM

He is a friend of mine (in real life), and I ask him to put my address for selling the item because I really need bitcoins. I'll give him fiat as return.
Also, if he received the payment from his sig., he can lend to me (with my fiat as collateral). I just need the funds.

Edit: OK, TC have gave me a negative trust. Locking this now until he replies me.

Just seen some misleadings of my posts in your thread. Please unlock it to let me post.
I confirmed that I've sent the message to Bannedseller. Yes, he is my friend and he needs funds in Bitcoin, however in our area there's no way to buy bitcoins from locals. So I pointed my sales of the small amount (1.85 mBTC) to his address, and he shall give me give me 20% extra in fiat as discussed in real-life.
Update: Selling this on satoshibox, link= http://satoshibox.com/55d0a7e412fb6dc5498b4573
Price increased to 0.00185 because the address have more balance (227380 satoshi) now.
If you see a payment to this address: 1PaDW4ZbJnDV9Ua2G8RzuVikehnk8YdwxT, then don't buy it because it means that it is already sold.
I can sign message of that address, and sign the signature with my main address 17sy7mX9t8CsnYM39bs4pQ3aVtgeanyu63 (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=996318.msg11388957#msg11388957).
I've never said it is my address. However by signing message from that address, I'm requesting him to sign for me. Sorry for making confusions.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Bannedseller (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 07:56:28 AM

I confirmed that I've sent the message to Bannedseller. Yes, he is my friend and he needs funds in Bitcoin, however in our area there's no way to buy bitcoins from locals. So I pointed my sales of the small amount (1.85 mBTC) to his address, and he shall give me give me 20% extra in fiat as discussed in real-life.
Update: Selling this on satoshibox, link= http://satoshibox.com/55d0a7e412fb6dc5498b4573
Price increased to 0.00185 because the address have more balance (227380 satoshi) now.
If you see a payment to this address: 1PaDW4ZbJnDV9Ua2G8RzuVikehnk8YdwxT, then don't buy it because it means that it is already sold.
I can sign message of that address, and sign the signature with my main address 17sy7mX9t8CsnYM39bs4pQ3aVtgeanyu63 (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=996318.msg11388957#msg11388957).
I've never said it is my address. However by signing message from that address, I'm requesting him to sign for me. Sorry for making confusions.
Thanks for clarifying for me. Also, please a trusted member quote the post of him for reference.
whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 08:27:23 AM

quoted

DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2015, 11:35:51 AM

Actually I am expecting that answer and not the other one.
Do you still need this loan?
You need to ask TC to remove the red markings so we can proceed and use your account as collateral.
Bannedseller (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 01:55:29 PM

Actually I am expecting that answer and not the other one.
Do you still need this loan?
You need to ask TC to remove the red markings so we can proceed and use your account as collateral.
Yes I still need it until my friend got his BTC from signature so that I can buy BTC from him.
For the trust, I've contacted TC but he don't replied yet. However in his rating he said I'm a 'new account', which I am already at Member rank (though serial scammer ManyProofs are at Full Member rank). This is a point to discuss on the rating.
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 02:41:04 PM

I'll remove your rating for now, but if you attempt to use your account as collateral for a loan, it gets reapplied. Furthermore, any negative rating I leave for your account will not be removed again, regardless of whether it changes ownership.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 02:48:56 PM

I'll remove your rating for now, but if you attempt to use your account as collateral for a loan, it gets reapplied. Furthermore, any negative rating I leave for your account will not be removed again, regardless of whether it changes ownership.

Here are the details:
Collateral: My account (which have 70 potential activity)

I know that my account is just enough (or just not enough) to cover the amount, however since the minimum purchase of the site (which I lend the money for) is 0.01 BTC, I don't need amounts less than that. If you think my account is not enough as the collateral, I can also provide ~15 extra 'Ambercoin' as collateral (which worth approximately 0.0001 per coin). However since I can't reach my computer now (I'm on my phone), I can only send it a day later, so that's why I don't offer this as collateral at the beginning.

When you take my account as collateral, you can only change the personal message, and other contact info.

Self-moderated to delete posts such as 'I can't lend you 0.01BTC as your collateral is not enough, I can lend you part'.

Signed message from: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1139127.msg12025701#msg12025701 (1PaDW4ZbJnDV9Ua2G8RzuVikehnk8YdwxT), which is my first publicly posted address, is available on confirming the loan.

Huh

GiocareHost

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 08:22:47 PM

Here are the details:
Collateral: My account (which have 70 potential activity)

Huh

So summing it up in a simpler language, If we lend him BTC with collateral you will add trust rating back??
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 10:35:58 PM

So summing it up in a simpler language, If we lend him BTC with collateral you will add trust rating back??

Yup. Well, if he uses his account as collateral.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Bannedseller (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 12:39:51 AM

Ok, I won't use my account as collateral now. I will use ~100 'Ambercoin' as collateral now. The bidding price of that coin is at 13500 satoshi at c-cex as of now.

TC, is altcoin collateral OK? (I don't want to put them up at the beginning because I don't want to lose coin age, however I'll just take it as an additional interest).

Edit: Edited the OP.
Starin

Activity: 266

Infected Mushroom

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2015, 08:55:50 AM

Hey. I can give you 0.01 with 100 Amber as collateral. PM me if you are interested.

Bannedseller (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 11:22:37 AM

Hey. I can give you 0.01 with 100 Amber as collateral. PM me if you are interested.
Sorry I don't need the loan anymore, as a 20% interest is too high for a 1 day loan (that is, I can buy BTC from my friend's signature payouts tomorrow for repayment), and I have closed by 'Ambercoin' wallet. Locking this thread.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: