Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:40:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why bitcoin is dumped so hard?  (Read 2968 times)
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2015, 03:00:25 PM

Damn, the price was steady before, but btc is crashing today again, unluckily I didn't dump my bitcoin when it was 300 USD, still have 7-8 bitcoins now, why btc is crashing again???   Huh

FUDER hiring some people to troll at bitcoincomunity so many people panic with it and sell his bitcoin
i choose holding my bitcoin because i m sure with it

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
lissandra

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 05:58:39 AM

Damn, the price was steady before, but btc is crashing today again, unluckily I didn't dump my bitcoin when it was 300 USD, still have 7-8 bitcoins now, why btc is crashing again???   Huh

FUDER hiring some people to troll at bitcoincomunity so many people panic with it and sell his bitcoin

I dont thin it has to deal with a troll community.

I think the price reflects on the whole bitfnex incident of their sell off of their rogue employee or some insider crap.

mattiadeabtc

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 10:43:28 AM

i agree, personally i think it's a crazy thing sell your bitcoin at 210/220$ each!!!! hodl

randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 10:46:03 AM

i agree, personally i think it's a crazy thing sell your bitcoin at 210/220$ each!!!! hodl

people do weird things when they see the price go down real hard. they try to reduce the losses by selling and to later buy back more coins for the same $ amount.
Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 12:50:27 PM

where is the crash?

I see the price at same level as yesterday when I left, around 235.
techgeek

Activity: 826

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 04:23:12 PM

people do weird things when they see the price go down real hard. they try to reduce the losses by selling and to later buy back more coins for the same $ amount.

or people are just panicing lol.

I know for sure my friend would be selling it so hard since he hasnt seen most of the other crash moments. Anyone whos selling is because they never seen a recover or just doesnt want to deal with the recover time it takes.

wadili89
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 04:52:41 PM

Bitcoin isn't dumping hard, lol. And it's definitely not because of a fork that's coming in almost half a year... It's just the usual suspects messing with small traders to squeeze some coins of of them.

not hard? 40k btc dump to 162$….if this not hard? what is hard for you?

https://cryptowatch.de/bitfinex/btcusd/1hr

this is not dumping just the value is droping when bitcoins rise it rise like hell and when it drop is drop same as but the current value is same as yesterday so its not actully dumping

Nagle
Legendary

Activity: 1204

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2015, 08:57:15 PM

For the first half of 2015, the price was $225 ± 25.  That's where it is now. What's the problem?

Bitcoin has had two major runups, both driven by external use cases. The first was Silk Road I drug sales, and the second was getting around China's capital controls. Both of those were shut down. Without a new big use case, there's no particular reason to expect another runup.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 03:21:35 AM

where is the crash?

I see the price at same level as yesterday when I left, around 235.

Yes since yesterday the prices are around 235 range. Do not know what is happing in trading?
ArticMine
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1050

Monero Core Team

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 04:39:23 AM

The reality is that Bitcoin has to fork and allow the blocksize to increase if it is to remain relevant. The problem is the resistance in certain quarters to increasing the max blocksize over 1 MB that has led to the XT solution and the current impasse. All I can sadly say is that I have followed Bitcoin since August 2011 and have owned Bitcoin since October 2011, yet this is the first time I have serious doubts about Bitcoin's future.

Edit 1: Bitcoin XT with just the blocksize increase and none of the "extras" is a perfectly viable solution.
Edit 2: The market is trying to tell the Bitcoin community something. It is time we listened.

Concerned that blockchain bloat will lead to centralization? Storing less than 4 GB of data once required the budget of a superpower and a warehouse full of punched cards. https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/87/IBM_card_storage.NARA.jpg https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punched_card
MF Doom

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 03:37:46 PM

Bitcoin isn't dumping hard, lol. And it's definitely not because of a fork that's coming in almost half a year... It's just the usual suspects messing with small traders to squeeze some coins of of them.

not hard? 40k btc dump to 162$….if this not hard? what is hard for you?

https://cryptowatch.de/bitfinex/btcusd/1hr

this is not dumping just the value is droping when bitcoins rise it rise like hell and when it drop is drop same as but the current value is same as yesterday so its not actully dumping

My problem is that every time a new "price floor" comes in, the bar is lowered, and peoples expectations drop, and people leave btc all together.  I think if anything the market is shrinking as more people get burned.  That means every time a dump happens, it takes less people "dumping" to have an effect.  I just think too many people have had these grand expectations, lost money, and are too scared/frustrated to even think about getting back in
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2015, 03:46:02 PM

Bitcoin is high risk if you can control your emotion Smiley
you must be realistis
if price up sell it don't waiting to 1000$  Grin

sgbett
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1087

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 04:04:02 PM

It's because everyone is selling there Bitcoin so they can buy XT coins.

True story.

Sources etc.

"A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution" - Satoshi Nakamoto
*my posts are not investment advice*
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2015, 04:24:00 PM

some people get free bitcoin
and he will sell if he need money to pay cost of life and he did'nt think about price so that a realistyc

trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2015, 04:26:32 PM

I dont thin it has to deal with a troll community.

I think the price reflects on the whole bitfnex incident of their sell off of their rogue employee or some insider crap.

look at this thread some one hiring troller
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1146084.0;topicseen

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: