Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:58:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GC HYIP Manager Script  (Read 2933 times)
SuperWanton (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 05:53:49 AM
Last edit: August 29, 2015, 06:50:38 AM by SuperWanton

Hello everyone, I am SuperWanton, and I am providing a download link for the GC HYIP Manager Script provided free of charge!

Link: http://bitbin.it/pe66zC8a/
Direct: GC HYIP Manager Script.zip

If you're afraid of any malware, backdoors, etc, please do not download it and wait for someone to inspect it. I can say that the coding is safe, but that's my word only.

Demo: http://www.goldcoders.com/demo4/
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 06:16:37 AM

thanks for allowing more scammers to spawn  Undecided
SuperWanton (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 06:22:36 AM

It's all good, pleasure to be of service Smiley
nickaizoku

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

❃ CyberNick ❃

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 06:33:05 AM

yeah ur thats right,
feel like easy nowadays to create HYIP run it for few week, and run off just like that :/

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 07:15:12 AM

This is why scammers don't die, they multiply Grin
supermoney
Legendary

Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 08:08:40 AM

Very old old old shitty script full of backdoors and without Bitcoin integration
Those who will use this script won't have a license, so don't worry nobody will launch any HYIP and nobody invest in such shit  Grin
DFS

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 08:20:40 AM

Very old old old shitty script full of backdoors and without Bitcoin integration
Those who will use this script won't have a license, so don't worry nobody will launch any HYIP and nobody invest in such shit  Grin

where are the backdoors?
SuperWanton (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 08:25:09 AM

where are the backdoors?

Oh, there are backdoors? bummer.

GoldCoders is well-known to make the GC HYIP Manager Script, which is commonly used by hundreds, perhaps thousands of HYIPs. The script is the same and always has been the same for the last several years. It is up to the owner/admin of the site to make a new theme, and secure it.
supermoney
Legendary

Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 08:40:01 AM

Those who will use this script won't have a license, so don't worry nobody will launch any HYIP and nobody invest in such shit  Grin

where are the backdoors?

GoldCoders is well-known to make the GC HYIP Manager Script, which is commonly used by hundreds, perhaps thousands of HYIPs. The script is the same and always has been the same for the last several years. It is up to the owner/admin of the site to make a new theme, and secure it.

Dude, I'm a web developer and I'm used to run GC scripts, I know what I'm talking about.
Original GC HYIP manager is IonCube encrypted, but this one has been decrypted for license removal (otherwise it would work without a license).
Can we expect backdoors in this shit? Yes, of course!
Many cheap HYIPs have been “hacked” or got funds stolen using such scripts.

Guys use this only for tests in localhost etc. because nobody won't even invest in your program since it will appear as poor project.
Monopoly

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 08:51:12 AM

This script supports Bitcoin payment ? ANy demo ?
SuperWanton (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 11:33:50 AM

Those who will use this script won't have a license, so don't worry nobody will launch any HYIP and nobody invest in such shit  Grin

where are the backdoors?

Dude, I'm a web developer and I'm used to run GC scripts, I know what I'm talking about.
Original GC HYIP manager is IonCube encrypted, but this one has been decrypted for license removal (otherwise it would work without a license).
Can we expect backdoors in this shit? Yes, of course!
Many cheap HYIPs have been “hacked” or got funds stolen using such scripts.

Guys use this only for tests in localhost etc. because nobody won't even invest in your program since it will appear as poor project.

Okay, so are you saying that there are backdoors in it or not? Because from what it seems, you're just assuming that there are because of the lack of the IonCube PHP encryption.

Anything can technically be hacked. It is up to the administrator/owner of the HYIP to secure their site, and whatever money on it.

Either way, people can do whatever they want for it, testing and whatnot. If they want to operate a site with this script, then they may. I'm providing it for free here  Smiley Thanks.
SuperWanton (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 11:42:16 AM

Search up for some HYIP sites, most use this script and also accept Bitcoin. However, I believe that the Bitcoin payment gateway is not apart of the original code, and will have to be added in manually.
Monopoly

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 11:15:13 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2015, 04:01:14 AM by Monopoly

Search up for some HYIP sites, most use this script and also accept Bitcoin. However, I believe that the Bitcoin payment gateway is not apart of the original code, and will have to be added in manually.

Is there any trusty website to do that ?
Can install this script on many of domains that i want .
Monopoly

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 04:02:20 AM

Any comment ?  i am looking for such as these sites that add some codes in original codes .....
SuperWanton (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 01:17:01 PM

Any comment ?  i am looking for such as these sites that add some codes in original codes .....

I am not aware of any site that'd supply you the Bitcoin payment gateway, you'd have to probably look for a coder that is familiar with this script.

This is the script demo from the official site: http://www.goldcoders.com/demo4/

Login details is 'login' for both the username and password. For the admin account, change the username to 'admin'.

You can install this script on as many sites as you please.
mari88

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 09:40:14 PM

can i see a demo version of this script ?
SuperWanton (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 06:50:15 AM

There's a demo for it in the above post, but I'll link it here again anyway.

http://www.goldcoders.com/demo4/

I'm probably going to put the demo link in the OP as well...
Monopoly

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 01:05:15 PM

There's a demo for it in the above post, but I'll link it here again anyway.

http://www.goldcoders.com/demo4/

I'm probably going to put the demo link in the OP as well...

Very old ..... but with a good template it can be better by high successfully
HoodWarrior

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:18:25 AM

it asking for license code.. what is the license code to set it up on my cpanel?
Don't be a scammer you dumbass.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: