Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:24:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A Router that mines bitcoin - 21inc you are late...  (Read 471 times)
LiteCoinGuy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1011

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2015, 06:09:05 AM
Last edit: August 19, 2015, 03:08:21 PM by LiteCoinGuy

AntRouter is a portable router (the “Product”) with the function of digital coin mining, designed, developed and produced by Bitmain Technologies Limited (“Bitmain”).

https://bitcoinnewsmagazine.com/antrouter-r1-the-router-that-mines-bitcoin/

Dire

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Crypto-Games.net: DICE and SLOT

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 06:45:27 AM

That's a good find. 21 inc really does need to pull something out of the hat. I've been waiting with baited breath for all their light bulb/toaster mining gear. Pretty much any company that brings out some kind of mining tech like this will sell a bunch of them straight out of the gate... even if they barely work. I know I'd buy one of these.
Eodguy149

Activity: 578
Merit: 554

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 07:02:32 AM

21 inc is such an interesting company. They are so secretive and have received the most funding of any Bitcoin startup company and no one is certain exactly what they are doing. I'm cautiously optimistic that they will pull something out of the hat. I'm hoping for much more than a mining toaster/router but we will see.

"Initial Success or Total Failure"
LiteCoinGuy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1011

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2015, 03:09:23 PM

21 inc is such an interesting company. They are so secretive and have received the most funding of any Bitcoin startup company and no one is certain exactly what they are doing. I'm cautiously optimistic that they will pull something out of the hat. I'm hoping for much more than a mining toaster/router but we will see.

indeed. and they have the better partners on board like Qualcomm etc.
maybe more and more firms will begin to sell these kind of devices.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: