$230-$220 - 11 (12.6%)
$220-$210 - 6 (6.9%)
$210-$200 - 6 (6.9%)
$200-$190 - 4 (4.6%)
$190 or even below - 60 (69%)
Total Voters: 87

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New low?  (Read 4082 times)
Thekool1s (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218

Change is in your hands

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 06:30:37 AM

Omg 65% people think the price will go down because of XT,Why do people lose faith so quickly Huh
neochiny

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2015, 06:38:06 AM

i think it will go lower than $170-$120 but after that it will go straight up to 1000$-$2400 wildly. lets see what will happen. this will be interesting.
goodluck to us.. Grin

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
Monopoly

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 08:42:02 AM

If there is no solution it could be below even $10 ..... because the block chain is useless with the fork .... i Guess
crytoboost

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 08:47:38 AM

i think it will go lower than $170-$120 but after that it will go straight up to 1000$-$2400 wildly. lets see what will happen. this will be interesting.
goodluck to us.. Grin

So if it goes down like you are dreaming how much you will buy but i don't it will go down below than $220 and it will again start moving to rise.
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 09:02:51 AM

Bitcoin was for rather long time up and down mostly between 210 and 290.
It was rather high lately, but that doesn't mean much. If it will go under 210 then yes, it's time to panic. Else.. it's normal, especially now, since people are back from holidays and started playing again on the market.

And don't forget that USD is getting stronger every day and Bitcoin is mostly calculated in USD, so Bitcoin is still good.

All other discussions, motives, like Snowden, XT, attacks and such are.. just diversions.

If you look at the timing of the dump, it is pretty obvious: BBC reported about the possible fork, many media around the world picked the story up - it seems as if financial guys who don't understand the technical aspects panicked and sold a lot of coins. Combined with some flaws in the Bitfinex-exchange, this created a mess.

Why do you think that Bitcoin is tied to the USD? Do you really believe that Chinese care a lot about USD-Bitcoin? Or Europe? Russia?

I, for my part, am interested in Yuan and Euro, while USD is considered weak - and getting weaker.
yakelbtc

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

0x7ae5adbc7a0429a49b6e6ed4a8a89ffbbae6125f

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 09:14:29 AM

goodluck to us.. Grin
If that will be all the people buy at 170-120 are lucky they the more profits

amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 09:55:49 AM

BTCitcoin will never go under from price range $220 because it is stable at this floor from past 7 months every time when it comes to down it stays it this level and than again a big bubble happen and go up and come down again and again, so stop dreaming to get lower than $220.
Thekool1s (OP)
Legendary

Change is in your hands

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 09:58:11 AM

goodluck to us.. Grin
If that will be all the people buy at 170-120 are lucky they the more profits

They may be unlucky to it could start a crash if the price goes this down and bitcoin may die for a while, But it can skyrocket again from bottom if its resurrected.

BTCitcoin will never go under from price range $220 because it is stable at this floor from past 7 months every time when it comes to down it stays it this level and than again a big bubble happen and go up and come down again and again, so stop dreaming to get lower than $220.

This time its different, Because of XT Drama going on we may see the price to go below $220
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 10:38:05 AM

I gave my vote for  210$-200$ on temporarily basis because I am quite sure price is not going anymore down than this level.All this happening we say is accumulation and spreading the coins among new investors and in coming days we will again rise in price.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 10:44:18 AM

I gave my vote for  210$-200$ on temporarily basis because I am quite sure price is not going anymore down than this level.All this happening we say is accumulation and spreading the coins among new investors and in coming days we will again rise in price.

i think this xt 'drama' will have its effect on the price for a few more weeks. it's clearly not over yet. one large dump can trigger a lot panic sellers to sell their coins.
neochiny

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2015, 11:27:53 AM

goodluck to us.. Grin

So if it goes down like you are dreaming how much you will buy but i don't it will go down below than $220 and it will again start moving to rise.

ofcourse i will invest more when it happens... because it is my chance even im not an early adapters. because i believe that when it really goes down that much ,after that it will go straight already. that is according to my research. and that is the reason i am here..  Tongue

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 12:40:22 PM

after the xt drama passed, and with halving approaching?

nowhere but somewhere near moon
Thekool1s (OP)
Legendary

Change is in your hands

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 01:02:21 PM

yup exactly, I didnt know bitcoin back then but this time i will be ready. What i am looking for is a panic sell Cheesy And when the bad news are at the end that will be the right time to buy as much we can and with halving for close, I think btc will goto the moon Cheesy
Monopoly

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 12:05:36 AM

At the end all of you buyers see you have nothing just some worthless coins .......
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 12:07:33 AM

At the end all of you buyers see you have nothing just some worthless coins .......

Wrong. At least we would have some fun, grumpy ol' man.
Monopoly

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 01:07:22 AM

Wrong. At least we would have some fun, grumpy ol' man.

Maybe you are right , because you are rich and for a rich man everything could be fun .....
Kasawari

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 01:10:48 AM

I can deal with this $230-$220 as the new low, but please not below $190
I hope the price of bitcoin will go back to $260 by end of this month
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 02:31:05 AM

Omg 65% people think the price will go down because of XT,Why do people lose faith so quickly Huh
That's actually a positive going forward in my view. People lost faith at this point by design and are down and out so they're likely the last of the weak hands if they currently have coins and are expressing sentiment. The boss players in this movement are trying to shake these out for their gain and are doing a good job at it. I move according w/ the market to some small extent but not w/ my stake that I've set aside for myself. The next real superior rally will only include the bosses and the regulars that have a stomach lining made w/ steel. If troll uno and price action affects you, you're a goner sooner rather than the reaper of riches.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 03:15:21 AM

If that is true then why you still posting to earn signature campaign? - you should have remove your signature by now right?
aakashsangwan

Activity: 994

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2015, 06:11:19 PM

Nah, it can't be that much low.
Now prices become stable and probably will go up.
As all small time bitcoiners have sold their stack of bitcoins because of quickly falling prices and now whales have control of the full swing.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: