$230-$220 - 11 (12.6%)
$220-$210 - 6 (6.9%)
$210-$200 - 6 (6.9%)
$200-$190 - 4 (4.6%)
$190 or even below - 60 (69%)
Total Voters: 87

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New low?  (Read 4082 times)
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 11:27:50 PM

I can only speculate, but i'm hoping for 180-200 price range, and did my trades accordingly. I may be wrong, but having coins sold @ 270 to 260,
even if it shoots up, i can still rebuy with profit..

I love it when i'm right Smiley
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 11:55:34 PM

Now I`m getting scared, I am moving half of my bitcoins into litecoin.

I even changed my avatar from a strong bitcoin head with 2 muscular arms, into a faded dark bitcoin (due to crappy devs) whereas the Litecoin will shine above.

Bitcoin could fucking hit a 150$ low, if this shit continues.

Kasawari

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 06:56:01 AM

Looking at the pol results shows 50% believe price will be below $200
It's your opinion but I hope you guys are wrong and bitcoin stays above $200
CoinBateman

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 07:20:08 AM

its a nice gauge of market sentiment. Maybe we'll see an all time high of BTC Swaps and then everyone short can now get screwed over in a double whammy

@CoinBateman | Killer Crypto Instinct
RealBitcoin

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 11:28:14 AM

its a nice gauge of market sentiment. Maybe we'll see an all time high of BTC Swaps and then everyone short can now get screwed over in a double whammy

It looks like as if massive selloff has stopped . I`m moving some of my funds into LTC for safety, although I still think LTC can go to 2$ so i`ll wait until the LTC bubble deflates it will be quicker, then if the 190$ level holds for bitcoin then i`ll be happy.

Ltc could go to 10-20$ by december if bitcoin turns out to be a mess, if not then atleast we are hedged no?

Thekool1s (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218

Change is in your hands

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 04:43:53 PM

$220+ on preev now, Looks like bitcoin is going back up again. What has caused this? Any good news going around? I think bitcoin will be a better place if people could learn not to panic, What we see all the time is people who want to get rich fast start to panic sell bitcoin if bitcoin falls by few dollars. Then something good happens and the price starts to restore and they come back again.

Personally now i am believing $210-220$ will be the bottom low even with the XT Drama.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 05:09:44 PM

This is nice, it's climbing back to $220  Smiley

I hope it stays to $220 or higher, but not lower than $200
RealBitcoin

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 09:30:16 PM

$220+ on preev now, Looks like bitcoin is going back up again. What has caused this? Any good news going around? I think bitcoin will be a better place if people could learn not to panic, What we see all the time is people who want to get rich fast start to panic sell bitcoin if bitcoin falls by few dollars. Then something good happens and the price starts to restore and they come back again.

Personally now i am believing $210-220$ will be the bottom low even with the XT Drama.

Well this was only the prologue, they havent implemented anything yet, this was just a pre-panic event.

Watch when they will do implement it, then it will be more interesting where the price will go. I think it could git 150$ again, but it definitely seems to me that 150$ is the maximum low it can be, or atleast in my view it is.

I just feel that Litecoin has a brighter future in 2015 than Bitcoin, but we shall see.

randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 11:30:44 PM

I even changed my avatar from a strong bitcoin head with 2 muscular arms, into a faded dark bitcoin (due to crappy devs) whereas the Litecoin will shine above.

so you are getting bearish. i don't think we'll see the price go to $150 as that is way too low. i'm sure the xt drama will cool down and everything will get back to normal.
Tstar
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

Decentralized Asset Management Platform

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 06:01:34 AM

I too hope that this bullshit drama ends sooner and it gets back to where it was...
many people are believing in bitcoin and the number should increase ....

███████████████████████████
████▄▀▀▀███████████████████
█████▄    ▀▀▀██████████████
██████▄▄       ▀▀▀█████████
███████▀██▄▄        ▀▀█████
████████   ▀▀▀      ▄██████
█████████▄▄       ▄████████
█████████  ▀▀   ▄██████████
██████████    ▄████████████
███████████ ▄██████████████
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄██████
███████████████████████████
.COOK.
     Decentralized Asset Management Platform     
│▐ █     WHITEPAPER   │   TWITTER   │   LINKEDIN   │   TELEGRAM     █ ▌│
          ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀█████▄▄
███████████████▄▄█▀██████

█████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀███████▀███▄█
█████████████████████▀███▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▀█████████████▀█████████▀▀▀
       ██ ▀█▀ ▄██
       ▀██▄ ▄███▀
        ▀▀████▀▀
✔  Accessible
✔  Secure
✔  Transparent
RealBitcoin

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 06:47:11 AM

so you are getting bearish. i don't think we'll see the price go to $150 as that is way too low. i'm sure the xt drama will cool down and everything will get back to normal.

Timeframes , timeframes, timeframes.

On the long term I`m bullish, no doubt about that, bitcoin could replace the fiat system easily, and since its the numero uno, it has a high success rate.

On mid term i`m bearish, especially after september when they reach a consensus at that workshop where the devs will meet. It could cause some ripples and if you dont like big drawdowns then it is my opinion to move some bitcoins into some better altcoins.

Price could go to 150$ and stay there if all hell breaks lose, the traders are very sensitive to this issue and they panic easily, so i`d not sit this one out just doing nothing.

Of course after it ends , i think this will be the last time when we will see bitcoin below 200$.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: