Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 07:22:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [S] Homepage maker  (Read 255 times)
lama-hunter (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 12:45:26 PM

Hello out there Guys,

Seekin somebody who can set me up this Homepage:

http://quanticalabs.com/template/medicenter-responsive-medical-wordpress-theme/4718613
The Service should include : Settin Up the Page on on an Webspage without Domain. After the Setup you handle me the Data of Webspace and get paid.

Feel fre to PM for my Skype ID.
At the Moment i can Afort for this up to 0.1 BTC.

regards
lama-hunter
altcoinhosting

Activity: 896
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 12:49:14 PM

it's just a wordpress theme... If you have a wordpress install running, i can do this for you... (purchase of the theme is necessary)...

Edit: i can also hook you up with wordpress hosting + subdomain if you want to, but there is a monthly costs for this... Otherwise it'll take me a couple of minutes once you send over the theme-zip and your wordpress credentials...

I can do this for 0.05BTC if it's just installing the theme on an existing wordpress... If you don't have wordpress running, have wordpress problems, or want extensive customization i'll have to make a real quote for you... PM me if interested (i'll go offline in about 30 minutes, but i'll be online tomorrow...)

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: