Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:29:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PAYING] Bit-Advantage.com - 104% ROI in 24hs / 15% Daily - Paying, Stable, Auto  (Read 3212 times)
Bit-Advantage (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 02:19:20 PM

in scams?
We have not scammed anyone, we are in perfect standing and have paid all investors as of now. I don't see why you post such negative comments toward new programs. I see you do this in many programs by the look of your post history.
Yeah, as of now. I am 100% sure that you will run away with our money in the future.
I'm not sure when, but soon. Undecided
I am disappointed with the community reaction to the launch of the program, but this will not prevent us to prove wrong and continue running Bit-Advantage and building it to become one of the best on the market.
We have an automatic system, we have constant online support team and we will do our best to be the number one for our investors.

Thank you for trying us rychallenge, we will not fail to impress.
Admin the other admins said exactly the same like you said now they said they will be the best project in the market and that they will not scam etc.... but at least they run away that's why our reaction is so.
Maybe you will pay the users for 1 week or 1 month or 3 then you will run away like the others.
(if its not so i wish you good luck)but i will not risik my coins here
We have given our word, and we will prove this over the time to come.

bit-ADVANTAGE.com where people who operates the site takes advantage of our coins. Does anyone actually tried this one?
3 payments have been made, and 4 investments currently earning.
See more info here
https://www.bit-advantage.com/invest/investments.php
rychallenge

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 02:28:52 PM

bit-ADVANTAGE.com where people who operates the site takes advantage of our coins. Does anyone actually tried this one?
i have 0.0085btc which should be paid tomorrow in lite plan, will tell u how it goes
krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2015, 02:31:40 PM

Yeah, right. You promised this and that in the beginning and ... in the end. Embarrassed
I hope you won't become greedy in the future and run away with investor money though.

I'm sorry if my words offend you. Undecided

Life sucks.
Bit-Advantage (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 02:37:09 PM

Yeah, right. You promised this and that in the beginning and ... in the end. Embarrassed
I hope you won't become greedy in the future and run away with investor money though.

I'm sorry if my words offend you. Undecided
Initial doubt is of course expected, I do not blame you. We will do our best to prove ourselves in the future, and look forward to doing so!
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 02:47:28 PM

in scams?
We have not scammed anyone, we are in perfect standing and have paid all investors as of now. I don't see why you post such negative comments toward new programs. I see you do this in many programs by the look of your post history.
Yeah, as of now. I am 100% sure that you will run away with our money in the future.
I'm not sure when, but soon. Undecided
I am disappointed with the community reaction to the launch of the program, but this will not prevent us to prove wrong and continue running Bit-Advantage and building it to become one of the best on the market.
We have an automatic system, we have constant online support team and we will do our best to be the number one for our investors.

Thank you for trying us rychallenge, we will not fail to impress.
Admin the other admins said exactly the same like you said now they said they will be the best project in the market and that they will not scam etc.... but at least they run away that's why our reaction is so.
Maybe you will pay the users for 1 week or 1 month or 3 then you will run away like the others.
(if its not so i wish you good luck)but i will not risik my coins here

3 payments have been made, and 4 investments currently earning.
See more info here
https://www.bit-advantage.com/invest/investments.php

Well it all start with that kind of pattern. Investors will be paid and when problems rises, the ponzi collapses. Smiley
CoinNextE

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 02:49:09 PM

Hi admin,  I wanted to know regarding payments, as they occur with the plan by 15% per day  Grin
Bit-Advantage (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 03:03:47 PM

Hi admin,  I wanted to know regarding payments, as they occur with the plan by 15% per day  Grin
Hello... It should be seen as 10% back from your investment and 5% profit paid per day. So you basically receive 5% profit on top of your returned invested, divided across 10 days. If you need any more information let us know and we will give you a hand.
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2015, 03:46:47 PM

Initial doubt is of course expected, I do not blame you. We will do our best to prove ourselves in the future, and look forward to doing so!
Quote this for future reference.
I hope you are still around after 3 months or more. Smiley

Life sucks.
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 03:54:16 PM

Quote this for future reference.
I hope you are still around after 3 months or more. Smiley

i doubt it, once someone deposits something big .. the pooooof... just like how david copperfield made the statue of liberty disappear...  Roll Eyes
heavenzmovie

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 05:26:34 PM

newbie here, are they sec registered?lol
Bit-Advantage (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 10:36:47 PM

Is it all an investment that here present?

https://i.imgur.com/6t68p3D.png
Click (TXID) and you will see the transaction for the investment, where you can see that these investments are sent to the 1LITE address which we control.
All investments and payouts are completely transparent since we only use and control 3 addresses
rychallenge

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 09:06:35 AM

payout due in 3hrs will update if paid.
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2015, 09:48:02 AM

i doubt it, once someone deposits something big .. the pooooof... just like how david copperfield made the statue of liberty disappear...  Roll Eyes
Yeah, no doubt. Roll Eyes

Post TXID once you received your payment.
Good luck. Smiley

Life sucks.
Bit-Advantage (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 11:41:16 AM

Todays payouts have been processed again 30 minutes early, enjoy investors!

Today we have received over 0.13BTC in investments, and have accumulated 0.038BTC profit from previous investments (not including new ones). We have made a 150% Gain (2.5x) per day as of so far thanks to investors and thanks to the volatile market of crypto currency. We are now well ahead, and can repay all investors +full interest right now if it were due!

Statistics:
Total Invested: 0.17BTC
Currently Invested: 0.131BTC
Total Paid: 0.039BTC
Total Investors: 9

Thank you for choosing us!
rychallenge

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 12:10:56 PM

Yeah, no doubt. Roll Eyes

Post TXID once you received your payment.
Good luck. Smiley
Got paid
https://blockchain.info/tx/ad9d307859afe3fe036073511b57322e5efad199c107d74a5dd55b1914612377
I will reinvest again soon
Bit-Advantage (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 01:47:43 PM

$55USD total invested
$45USD currently invested
$10USD paid out
15 Investors total
7 Payouts made

Deposit flow is increasing, current highest investor is 0.1BTC!
rychallenge

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 02:05:12 PM

reinvested .014btc https://blockchain.info/tx/5dcf1964eb411668015b86d5a347142b4b8ec4fe23630c7ab5026b7e5511d84f
khan_telecom

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 02:37:56 PM

$55USD total invested
$45USD currently invested
$10USD paid out
15 Investors total
7 Payouts made

Deposit flow is increasing, current highest investor is 0.1BTC!
Good news.
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2015, 03:23:30 PM

Sounds good. I don't recommend you to re-invest too much, as one does not know when they will stop paying. Smiley
Also, don't put all your eggs in one basket.

Life sucks.
Bit-Advantage (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 02:01:13 AM

Update
We now have blockchain distinguished addresses so that all transactions can be verified that they are apart of our site and not faked nor modified.
Addresses we own and officially tagged by blockchain:
1LiTEraoxttrNKJ7M51Tem63o3nC73WhXi - Lite Advantage Deposits
1FULL9pbiRKGFCdSb8zQjhdv7hvRMGF33n - Full Advantage Deposits
1ADPAY2LMt2VWRJE2LhbwP3VRWaSaQCutu - Bit-Advantage Hot Wallet

Thank you for choosing bit-advantage
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: