Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 05:13:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PAYING] Bit-Advantage.com - 104% ROI in 24hs / 15% Daily - Paying, Stable, Auto  (Read 3212 times)
Monopoly

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 03:52:31 AM

Newbie user with 1 post ! Yes , we believe you have not any Dependence to this site ......
Bit-Advantage (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 04:40:43 PM

all payments have been processed and a 0.0004BTC bonus (0.0001 x 4 hours late) bonus has been added for late processing.

We have now OUTWEIGHED the statistics, and have paid $55 USD and only have $12USD invested. Proving our program is sustainable, even with investment deficit!

Current wallet balance: 0.108BTC
Verify: https://blockchain.info/address/1ADPAY2LMt2VWRJE2LhbwP3VRWaSaQCutu

Thank you for choosing us!
rychallenge

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 04:45:13 PM

confirmed, received 0.01352BTC and a bonus making it 0.01392BTC
https://blockchain.info/tx/5dcf1964eb411668015b86d5a347142b4b8ec4fe23630c7ab5026b7e5511d84f

reinvested 0.0137BTC: https://blockchain.info/tx/9cf51df02ed45678b4de36c1d15bc3d2e92f57c296442b7ffc55ede3ec0b2c0c
krunox123

Activity: 756

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2015, 10:49:44 PM

all payments have been processed and a 0.0004BTC bonus (0.0001 x 4 hours late) bonus has been added for late processing.

We have now OUTWEIGHED the statistics, and have paid $55 USD and only have $12USD invested. Proving our program is sustainable, even with investment deficit!

Yeah right. Roll Eyes
I'm pretty sure your system is being handled manually.

Life sucks.
Bit-Advantage (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 11:36:19 PM

Yeah right. Roll Eyes
I'm pretty sure your system is being handled manually.
Hello...We never said that payments are sent automatically, we have taken the payment system off-site and we process them manually for our own security and so that we can keep the promise of transparency.
All deposits are handled automatically, payments are processed daily at 12pm by the team to ensure that no errors are made and to ensure security of investors funds.
You have no discovered a revelation, we have been like this from day one and  it is proving to be a better alternative than an insecure and buggy automatic system.

This still does not change the fact that Paid is now greater than Invested, which is something barely any programs can achieve.
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2015, 11:54:28 PM

Hello...We never said that payments are sent automatically, we have taken the payment system off-site and we process them manually for our own security and so that we can keep the promise of transparency.
All deposits are handled automatically, payments are processed daily at 12pm by the team to ensure that no errors are made and to ensure security of investors funds.
You have no discovered a revelation, we have been like this from day one and  it is proving to be a better alternative than an insecure and buggy automatic system.

This still does not change the fact that Paid is now greater than Invested, which is something barely any programs can achieve.
Alright, I hope this won't become a scam in the next few weeks.

Also, what if you have too many investors? Like 1k of investors. Shocked
How are you going to pay all of them manually?
I mean, it might took you forever to finish everything. Roll Eyes

Life sucks.
Bit-Advantage (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 11:56:56 PM

Alright, I hope this won't become a scam in the next few weeks.

Also, what if you have too many investors? Like 1k of investors. Shocked
How are you going to pay all of them manually?
I mean, it might took you forever to finish everything. Roll Eyes
The system still lists payments as soon as they are sent, and payments only take 1 minute or so to batch process. It isn't a big issue, security and transparency is a lot more important.
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2015, 12:15:27 AM

The system still lists payments as soon as they are sent, and payments only take 1 minute or so to batch process. It isn't a big issue, security and transparency is a lot more important.
k

Also, I'll invest some Bitcoin soon. Smiley

Life sucks.
Bit-Advantage (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 12:17:05 AM

k

Also, I'll invest some Bitcoin soon. Smiley
Good to hear,

Funds just been diversified to earn the interest required for the next few days of payments.
Bit-Advantage (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 12:23:31 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2015, 01:10:05 PM by Bit-Advantage

We have now paid over $80 USD and todays payouts have been processed.
No major updates, but thank you to all who have participated so far in the program!
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2015, 12:36:12 PM

We have no paid over $80 USD and todays payouts have been processed.
No major updates, but thank you to all who have participated so far in the program!
Lol. It's funny when you said, "We have no paid over...".
Did you mean, "We have paid over..."? Tongue

Also, did you pay the investors with your own pocket money? Roll Eyes
I'm pretty sure this won't lasts more than a month.

Life sucks.
Bit-Advantage (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 01:09:53 PM

We have no paid over $80 USD and todays payouts have been processed.
Lol. It's funny when you said, "We have no paid over...".
Did you mean, "We have paid over..."? Tongue

Also, did you pay the investors with your own pocket money? Roll Eyes
I'm pretty sure this won't lasts more than a month.
editing now, we meant "now"

and no, we have been trading and we have been earning the profit accordingly. Even if we have no investors, we will still stay online as we are very well in profit.
rychallenge

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 01:11:41 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2015, 10:53:21 PM by rychallenge

lost my reinvestment site no longer paying
b1gcoiner15

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 10:45:12 PM

also have been paid no problem with my investments made my first daily investment yesterday and got paid no issue
I'll post list of payment proof after today's payment
1990BEARS

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 05:07:33 AM

my invest is due less than 8 hours, will post payment proof at this time
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2015, 12:00:19 PM

also have been paid no problem with my investments made my first daily investment yesterday and got paid no issue
I'll post list of payment proof after today's payment
my invest is due less than 8 hours, will post payment proof at this time
Yeah right. Roll Eyes
I'm pretty sure both of you will get paid.

Life sucks.
mynameisrolzz

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 02:09:55 AM

I've contact the support two days ago and got no response from it. All I'm asking is why my investment didn't show up on the list. tsk
nickaizoku

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

❃ CyberNick ❃

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 02:12:02 AM

I've contact the support two days ago and got no response from it. All I'm asking is why my investment didn't show up on the list. tsk
didn't show up?
anyone here invested? and are this site is still paying and moving? wanna invest some here but need hear you guys opinion  Smiley

LuoXiahong

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 06:18:35 AM

didn't show up?
anyone here invested? and are this site is still paying and moving? wanna invest some here but need hear you guys opinion  Smiley
It's worthless. I have "invested" some BTC, my address have shown up on the list, but I haven't notified any payout
https://bit-advantage.com/invest/payouts.php
Last paid 3 days ago. They're simply thiefs.

SCAM!!! DO NOT INVEST!!!
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2015, 11:21:20 AM

didn't show up?
anyone here invested? and are this site is still paying and moving? wanna invest some here but need hear you guys opinion  Smiley
If I were you, I won't invest anything with them.
If you still want to do so, it's up to you though. Undecided

Life sucks.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: