Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:54:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: All Things Luxury - Looking for Graphic Designers  (Read 839 times)
allthingsluxury (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2012, 05:20:34 AM
Last edit: October 25, 2012, 06:30:37 AM by allthingsluxury

Well here it is. I am looking for a graphic designer. You honestly don't have to be overly skilled. But obviously the more talented the better. We are looking for someone who can create new scrolling advertising banners that you see on the top of our website here:

http://www.allthingsluxury.biz/

I personally create some and the rest we simply have made by people on Fiverr. So honestly we're not looking to spend a fortune, but I would like to give back to the bitcoin community and am obviously willing to pay more than what you would on fiverr.

Payment will obviously be in bitcoins, on a rate that we both deem reasonable. Banners will have to be as good or better quality than what you currently see on the website. If you are interested in doing a little free lance work please let me know by either sending me a pm or simply replying in this post (If you have any examples of work that would be great as well, but not required).

Also you could send us a email on our contact page if you like:

http://www.allthingsluxury.biz/Contact-Us-2.html

Thanks and looking forward to working with someone in the bitcoin community!

Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
October 07, 2012, 06:40:50 PM

I'm interested, pm sent (?)
allthingsluxury (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2012, 05:26:55 AM

Found someone! Thanks for all those that applied, appreciate your interest.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: