Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:48:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTX- Bitcoin The Next Generation  (Read 5653 times)
bat26

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 09:37:31 PM

Name too close, even if you had it first lol
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 09:52:22 PM

Just wanted to let you know: InstantX is on its way  Wink
good to know that the project is still active!
Well done

I know why your pray will never be answered!
Battareus

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 04:09:28 AM

"BTX - The Next Generation of Bitcoin with zero demand"
Can i ask a bounty for that slogan?
BTX (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 10:35:59 AM

"BTX - The Next Generation of Bitcoin with zero demand"
Can i ask a bounty for that slogan?

Dear Troll, just wait this account gets enough posts and a self-moderated topic will be created.

The BTX team does not care about markets at this early stage. Any FUD and trolling will be met with the same strength and determination.

As I already said, We are at least a 1 year projet and we are just 3 months into it. We know your average shitcoin rises in less time.

Sorry to tell you: WE ARE A SERIOUS PROJECT.
MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 10:40:21 AM

Bitcoin XT - the Bitcoin fork  Roll Eyes
BTX (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 10:30:04 AM

Bitcoin XT - the Bitcoin fork  Roll Eyes

And we are Bitcoin TX, invented before Bitcoin XT.
Coinbuddy

Activity: 896

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 10:37:39 AM

I CoinBuddy work as a Community Manager/PR for BTXCoin!.Really like the way this team works!
B-MoneyXcan

Activity: 633
Merit: 500

B Money Prepaid Mastercard bmoney.io

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2015, 10:38:33 AM

Doesn't matter what its called. Still a Ninja mine crap coin, currently listed on the worst exchange possible, which means a few Pump and Dumpers are holding the coin waiting to dump on the unsuspecting noobs that believe this coin has a chance to be the next Bitcoin... NOT.

Even more intellegent was the choice of the Bitcoin name.. Bitcoin itself is treading water .. so throw me a wanna be clone with a few holes in it and lets see if this one floats!

Good Morning!!! Cheesy
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 10:44:41 AM
Last edit: September 04, 2015, 08:42:08 AM by n2004al

This is all to see and to be proven. There were to many other coins which pretended this place. Not because the Bitcoin TX has not the prerogative to not be a great coin. But because it is yet early to declare such declarations that make this coin like all the others: same words and same ... end. Forget.
BTX (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 10:56:24 AM

Doesn't matter what its called. Still a Ninja mine crap coin, currently listed on the worst exchange possible, which means a few Pump and Dumpers are holding the coin waiting to dump on the unsuspecting noobs that believe this coin has a chance to be the next Bitcoin... NOT.

Even more intellegent was the choice of the Bitcoin name.. Bitcoin itself is treading water .. so throw me a wanna be clone with a few holes in it and lets see if this one floats!

Good Morning!!! Cheesy

We understand you have been used to this from altcoins.

And really, there is nothing better we can do to prove you wrong than to keep working on this project.

Please check our achievements (daily activities of the team) before judging anything. If you do your research, you will understand this is no scam but a serious project.

Btw, BTX is PoS. It seems you barely read the ANN...

BTX (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 11:05:13 AM

This is all to see and to be proven. There were to many other coins which pretended this place. Not because the Bitcoin TX has not the prerogative to not be a great coin. But because it is yer early to declare such declarations that make this coin like all the others: same words and same ... end. Forget.

We are not promising anything, except that we will work hard to succeed.

We have a right to have an ambition. We have a right to prove you we can achieve it. Sit and watch.

And when you are finally convinced, invest. Simple and efficient method, don't you think ?

Again, I would like to remind you that all BTX Innovations are reserved for Roadmap 2 which will be announced when we finish Roadmap 1: First Steps.
leonak

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 11:08:43 AM

I love the graphics behind this. Hope BTX will succeed, dev is right they need to do things one step at a time. Will wait patiently for the big news Wink
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2015, 11:46:27 AM

Hey,

Today's Monday so I wish a great week for everyone from BTX community.

I see that some of you like our new thread design. Thanks for that as I did my best to make it looks good Smiley
BTX project is a bright star on the dark sky Smiley  and I see it's shining Smiley

Best regards.
gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 07:51:55 PM

Personally, I believe that this coin will go far.
A great team on board - what they promised to the guys did.
I think that the next stages of the development coin will come quickly and it's only a matter of time, and increase interest in this project.
gioma

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

???

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 07:53:46 PM

This is all to see and to be proven. There were to many other coins which pretended this place. Not because the Bitcoin TX has not the prerogative to not be a great coin. But because it is yer early to declare such declarations that make this coin like all the others: same words and same ... end. Forget.

We are not promising anything, except that we will work hard to succeed.

We have a right to have an ambition. We have a right to prove you we can achieve it. Sit and watch.

And when you are finally convinced, invest. Simple and efficient method, don't you think ?

Again, I would like to remind you that all BTX Innovations are reserved for Roadmap 2 which will be announced when we finish Roadmap 1: First Steps.

That's what investors want to hear Smiley congrats dev
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 04:37:16 AM

Nice work! need bittrex
if bittrex will add it! moon x5

BTX is a long-term project. Bittrex will add us when they see fit. We keep deving regardless  Wink

We are not promoting a PnD or any kind of scam/shitcoin/crapcoin. We are working to build the future of crypto-currency.

And this is the right approach. I'm glad that I'm here and I heard about BTX.

I'm glad I have the sense to stay the fuck away from this shit.

@chesthing You are only a troll, You said the same for darkcoin and you said the same for crave...

I fudded both those scams on the way down, what's your point?
MbccompanyX

Activity: 182

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 05:47:31 PM

Somebody knows what happened to the download link? At me results that the file got removed...

tech999

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 03:42:16 AM

Somebody knows what happened to the download link? At me results that the file got removed...

Download the wallet from the official site

http://www.btxcoin.com/#Services

See in the page 2 on this tread, I uploaded a zip file with the blockchain, or wait 24 hours and I will upload the new updated blockchain in 04-Sep-2015
I download the blockchain in a clean install pc ad upload to mega.

Grab some free btx in the official site faucet.  Grin
MbccompanyX

Activity: 182

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 06:23:23 AM

Download the wallet from the official site

http://www.btxcoin.com/#Services

See in the page 2 on this tread, I uploaded a zip file with the blockchain, or wait 24 hours and I will upload the new updated blockchain in 04-Sep-2015
I download the blockchain in a clean install pc ad upload to mega.

Grab some free btx in the official site faucet.  Grin

I prefer download the blockchain from the wallet, anyway thanks for the link

P.s. the link in the site is the same i was reporting as broken

tacobella

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 04:53:29 PM

When is the fucking coin gonna move , already... jesus. I'm sick of looking at 0.000185 or 0.0000091 and no fucking volume.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: