Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:28:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [GCR] Global Currency Reserve  (Read 68976 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CryptoGilgamesh

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:26:23 AM

Be careful with this coin. it seems suspicious. GCR is from a telemarketing company.  Because the lead manager is involved in some suspicious cases. No tweeter acccount. Just a telegram where the lead manager promises a lot of money for the holders. They said that the price will be fixed to 42$ and you need to hold a max of coins  Huh Huh Huh Huh

Maybe I'm wrong. I hope but be careful please.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoGilgamesh

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:49:26 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2208101.0

Daniel spiteri and Carlene Spiteri are behin GCR. Look at this :

"You may have noticed that Giftobit is getting a lot of hype and attention these days.

You might have had some friends in Network Marketing approach you about Giftobit, or you may have seen it on social media.

I want to let you know, first of all, that I am NOT promoting Giftobit as my own business opportunity. I am not an affiliate or distributor.

I have gathered here all the facts about Giftobit in my Giftobit Review – now you can learn all you need to know about it.

Is Giftobit really a legit business?

Is Giftobit a safe business to join?

Let me show you in my review of Giftobit.

In the case of Giftobit, we’re looking at a company that operates in the field of bitcoins. The domain name for the Giftobit website was first registered back on June 20th of this year, but unfortunately for us the registration is set to a private state.

The Giftobit website used to offer no information at all in regards to who was actually behind the company, but the site was recently updated on September 11th, 2016 to finally provide this information.

According to the site’s recent update, Giftobit is owned and operated by both Carlene and Daniel Spiteri. Carlene and Daniel are supposedly mother and son, and according to a bio for Carlene that is posted on Coinxion, Carlene previously had involvement with “two online global digital payment systems.”

That might sound like a nice rep at first, but if we do a bit more research, we can see that both of these payment systems were shut down by the government in 2008 and 2012 respectively. Oh, and as for Coinxion, that was a form of cryptocurrency crowdfunding service that has since shut down.

Along with this, Carlene also used to be an affiliate for a company by the name of GCR Marketing. For those who aren’t familiar with the company, GCR Marketing was a scheme that took money from affiliates in return for a form of worthless cryptocurrency by the name of GCR Coin. The company shut down sometime earlier this year in 2016, and there were also investigations going into the company that were being conducted by both the SEC and FBI.

As for Carlene’s son, Daniel, the man claims to “manage a number of online chat rooms”, and also prides himself on being an “online gamer and online trader.”

That certainly isn’t the most promising background info we’ve ever seen, but at least we now know who’s behind this company.

Without any further ado, here’s just what Giftobit has to bring to the table.

Giftobit Scam

In regards to the product line that Giftobit has to offer, there really isn’t a whole lot to talk about. You see, Giftobit doesn’t have any products or services to market or sell to retail customers. As a result of this, affiliates for the company are only really able to sell the membership itself to prospective buyers and investors.

With that said, once an affiliate is signed up for the membership program that Giftobit is running, they are given the chance to purchase matrix positions that run for 0.05 BTC a pop. These matrix positions are required if an affiliate wants to start earning money through the MLM side of the company, and each position also comes equipped with what Giftobit calls an “Online Education Program.”

This Online Education Program is supposed to help education people about bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies out there, but the actual validity of this program is currently up in the air.

Speaking of those matrix positions, let’s talk more about the matrix that Giftobit has set in place. Along with costing 0.05 BTC for each position, the type of matrix that Giftobit is using is that of a 5 x 3 matrix.

If an affiliate doesn’t want to spend 0.05 BTC of their own to secure a position, they can also obtain a spot in the matrix by recruiting 5 other affiliates to sign up and purchase a 0.05 BTC position of their own.

On top of this, every single time that an affiliate is able to recruit 5 other affiliates, they’ll be able to earn another 0.05 BTC position in the company’s matrix. So, the more recruiting that you do, the faster you’ll earn more 0.05 BTC positions in the 5 x 3 matrix.

The 5 x 3 matrix is complete once all of the 125 available positions have been filled, and this takes place through both direct and indirect recruitment methods.

There are 2 separate tiers for the 5 x 3 matrix that Giftobit is running, and each tier comes with 3 different levels. Higher levels cost more BTC, but they also result in more cash being able to be earned.

For example, if you buy a position at the level 1 spot in the tier 1 matrix, you’ll have to pay a fee of 0.05 BTC. However, you are then eligible to receive 0.05 BTC from 5 other affiliates within the company.

This results in a simple cash gifting scheme, but since we’re dealing with bitcoin, the money that is trading hands becomes a bit more difficult to track and keep an eye on.

When it comes down to signing up as an affiliate for Giftobit, the membership itself is actually free to start out with. However, if you want to take part in the MLM side of the company and want to start earning cash, you’ll need to secure at least one position in the matrix system.

This position can either be secured by buying it for 0.05 BTC, or recruiting 5 other affiliates to do this.

If you have heard that Giftobit is a scam, then you’ve come to the right place to find out the truth.

What’s the truth – is Giftobit a scam?

I would say not exactly. However, there are some things to be aware of before joining, which I have detailed in the conclusion.

You will only be successful by recognizing the weaknesses and finding a way to move past them.

As an affiliate for Giftobit, you’ll be tasked with securing positions in a matrix system in order to get cash gifted to you from other affiliates. These positions can be secured by either paying for them outright, or by recruiting so many affiliates to purchase their own positions.

Although cash gifting is nothing new in the world of MLM schemes, the fact that all of the gifting is being done with bitcoin creates for some even more concern. Because of the nature of bitcoin, being able to track these funds once they’ve been released will be nearly impossible.

When it comes time to get the money you’ve earned, Giftobit charges a withdrawal fee of a whopping 25%. That’s a huge fee to pay for simply releasing the money you’ve earned through the system, but it really isn’t all that surprising considering on the company is operating.

As with many other matrix systems with these kind of schemes, the only positions that will earn any actual money have more than like already been filled by admins that Carlene and Daniel have added. As a result of this, other people investing into the company will either earn a very miniscule amount or nothing at all.

And, as with all other cash gifting schemes, once the recruitment levels begin to die down, the entire matrix will quickly begin to collapse in on itself. It’s a pattern we’ve seen time and time again, and it results in us strongly suggesting that you keep your investments away from this company.
"

https://www.seospark.co.uk/giftobit-review-good-opportunity-or-big-scam/

One more : http://behindmlm.com/companies/global-currency-reserve/gcr-marketing-closed-as-sec-investigation-launched/
markethive
Copper Member

Activity: 113
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 11:15:18 AM

I appreciate the edification and factual posting very much. I saw this coin driving like crazy in Bittrex so I am looking into it. Does not look so appealing.
CryptoGilgamesh

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:18:32 AM

WOW WOW is this enviness or what should I call it. You claimed you have your own business and yet you spend so much time on other people's dealings?

This is GCR thread and not Giftobit.  You are a poor FUDER. Too bad Jesus the saviour.

Giftobit = the team of GCR.

Where is the official account twitter of GCR?
CryptoGilgamesh

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:30:05 AM

LOL the manager is organizing a contest with the one who hold a max of coin and he is encourages everyody. He promises next step is 1$50 for his coin and then 38$ . And the 38$ is guaranteed. ^^ So sweet. There are based in Malta  Grin 

And you know what ?
People in Malta recognize them in the street and go to shake their hands because they do a lot for Malta ( what their manager claims on telegram   wtttttttf )
!  )
CryptoGilgamesh

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:54:59 AM

I just said be careful with this coin because...  Wink

Keep calm please
quotas

Activity: 163
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:54:06 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2208101.0

Daniel spiteri and Carlene Spiteri are behin GCR. Look at this :

"You may have noticed that Giftobit is getting a lot of hype and attention these days.

You might have had some friends in Network Marketing approach you about Giftobit, or you may have seen it on social media.

I want to let you know, first of all, that I am NOT promoting Giftobit as my own business opportunity. I am not an affiliate or distributor.

I have gathered here all the facts about Giftobit in my Giftobit Review – now you can learn all you need to know about it.

Is Giftobit really a legit business?

Is Giftobit a safe business to join?

Let me show you in my review of Giftobit.

In the case of Giftobit, we’re looking at a company that operates in the field of bitcoins. The domain name for the Giftobit website was first registered back on June 20th of this year, but unfortunately for us the registration is set to a private state.

The Giftobit website used to offer no information at all in regards to who was actually behind the company, but the site was recently updated on September 11th, 2016 to finally provide this information.

According to the site’s recent update, Giftobit is owned and operated by both Carlene and Daniel Spiteri. Carlene and Daniel are supposedly mother and son, and according to a bio for Carlene that is posted on Coinxion, Carlene previously had involvement with “two online global digital payment systems.”

That might sound like a nice rep at first, but if we do a bit more research, we can see that both of these payment systems were shut down by the government in 2008 and 2012 respectively. Oh, and as for Coinxion, that was a form of cryptocurrency crowdfunding service that has since shut down.

Along with this, Carlene also used to be an affiliate for a company by the name of GCR Marketing. For those who aren’t familiar with the company, GCR Marketing was a scheme that took money from affiliates in return for a form of worthless cryptocurrency by the name of GCR Coin. The company shut down sometime earlier this year in 2016, and there were also investigations going into the company that were being conducted by both the SEC and FBI.

As for Carlene’s son, Daniel, the man claims to “manage a number of online chat rooms”, and also prides himself on being an “online gamer and online trader.”

That certainly isn’t the most promising background info we’ve ever seen, but at least we now know who’s behind this company.

Without any further ado, here’s just what Giftobit has to bring to the table.

Giftobit Scam

In regards to the product line that Giftobit has to offer, there really isn’t a whole lot to talk about. You see, Giftobit doesn’t have any products or services to market or sell to retail customers. As a result of this, affiliates for the company are only really able to sell the membership itself to prospective buyers and investors.

With that said, once an affiliate is signed up for the membership program that Giftobit is running, they are given the chance to purchase matrix positions that run for 0.05 BTC a pop. These matrix positions are required if an affiliate wants to start earning money through the MLM side of the company, and each position also comes equipped with what Giftobit calls an “Online Education Program.”

This Online Education Program is supposed to help education people about bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies out there, but the actual validity of this program is currently up in the air.

Speaking of those matrix positions, let’s talk more about the matrix that Giftobit has set in place. Along with costing 0.05 BTC for each position, the type of matrix that Giftobit is using is that of a 5 x 3 matrix.

If an affiliate doesn’t want to spend 0.05 BTC of their own to secure a position, they can also obtain a spot in the matrix by recruiting 5 other affiliates to sign up and purchase a 0.05 BTC position of their own.

On top of this, every single time that an affiliate is able to recruit 5 other affiliates, they’ll be able to earn another 0.05 BTC position in the company’s matrix. So, the more recruiting that you do, the faster you’ll earn more 0.05 BTC positions in the 5 x 3 matrix.

The 5 x 3 matrix is complete once all of the 125 available positions have been filled, and this takes place through both direct and indirect recruitment methods.

There are 2 separate tiers for the 5 x 3 matrix that Giftobit is running, and each tier comes with 3 different levels. Higher levels cost more BTC, but they also result in more cash being able to be earned.

For example, if you buy a position at the level 1 spot in the tier 1 matrix, you’ll have to pay a fee of 0.05 BTC. However, you are then eligible to receive 0.05 BTC from 5 other affiliates within the company.

This results in a simple cash gifting scheme, but since we’re dealing with bitcoin, the money that is trading hands becomes a bit more difficult to track and keep an eye on.

When it comes down to signing up as an affiliate for Giftobit, the membership itself is actually free to start out with. However, if you want to take part in the MLM side of the company and want to start earning cash, you’ll need to secure at least one position in the matrix system.

This position can either be secured by buying it for 0.05 BTC, or recruiting 5 other affiliates to do this.

If you have heard that Giftobit is a scam, then you’ve come to the right place to find out the truth.

What’s the truth – is Giftobit a scam?

I would say not exactly. However, there are some things to be aware of before joining, which I have detailed in the conclusion.

You will only be successful by recognizing the weaknesses and finding a way to move past them.

As an affiliate for Giftobit, you’ll be tasked with securing positions in a matrix system in order to get cash gifted to you from other affiliates. These positions can be secured by either paying for them outright, or by recruiting so many affiliates to purchase their own positions.

Although cash gifting is nothing new in the world of MLM schemes, the fact that all of the gifting is being done with bitcoin creates for some even more concern. Because of the nature of bitcoin, being able to track these funds once they’ve been released will be nearly impossible.

When it comes time to get the money you’ve earned, Giftobit charges a withdrawal fee of a whopping 25%. That’s a huge fee to pay for simply releasing the money you’ve earned through the system, but it really isn’t all that surprising considering on the company is operating.

As with many other matrix systems with these kind of schemes, the only positions that will earn any actual money have more than like already been filled by admins that Carlene and Daniel have added. As a result of this, other people investing into the company will either earn a very miniscule amount or nothing at all.

And, as with all other cash gifting schemes, once the recruitment levels begin to die down, the entire matrix will quickly begin to collapse in on itself. It’s a pattern we’ve seen time and time again, and it results in us strongly suggesting that you keep your investments away from this company.
"

https://www.seospark.co.uk/giftobit-review-good-opportunity-or-big-scam/

One more : http://behindmlm.com/companies/global-currency-reserve/gcr-marketing-closed-as-sec-investigation-launched/

Yes i also think after reading a lot about gcr there are almost only red (scam) flags. Still i bought a little position although i know its money i will lose  ( for 90% sure ). And with this kind of coins you see the shouters shout "haters gonna hate" etc evrything we see also here. The more shouts like that the bigger chance it is a scam. Thats what i see over the years ..... but if the story Smiley is true .....
AU_AG

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:38:43 PM

Ok so after further research I WAS WRONG. Dnaiel and his mom have scammed and this a MLM scam. Daniny boy tried the same thing before trying to start a charity.  Same bases. Everyone agrees to a charitable peg we donate wkly/monthly and u submit ur idea and if we aprove we trlease dunds.

They are a MLM scam team.

I guess only bitbay,safex,syscoin are real. 
funkyp

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:22:44 AM

Ok so after further research I WAS WRONG. Dnaiel and his mom have scammed and this a MLM scam. Daniny boy tried the same thing before trying to start a charity.  Same bases. Everyone agrees to a charitable peg we donate wkly/monthly and u submit ur idea and if we aprove we trlease dunds.

They are a MLM scam team.

I guess only bitbay,safex,syscoin are real. 
Shame you don't know what your talking about  Cheesy
Seasonic

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:43:57 AM

Great Chart Gallery of global-currency-reserve on BitScreener: https://bitscreener.com/coins/global-currency-reserve/chart_gallery

I like the chart
cleante

Activity: 476
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:23:37 PM

Everybody talking about this coin. Is there any news ?
davrog

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:23:38 PM

I am also wondering about this coin. There seems to be some rumors around it today.

I found:

https://twitter.com/MPovolotski/status/939882884009209856 and https://twitter.com/Krypt0Dream3r/status/939133783697223680

Can anyone comment please on this rumors?
Gabman

Activity: 88

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:49:56 AM
Last edit: December 11, 2017, 07:12:44 AM by Gabman

People talk about it everywhere and some are saying the next stop is $5 - $10
steroll

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:54:03 AM

i will hodl my GCR coins no matter what fud comes!

one lesson from 2 years in crypto is to trasfer as much fiat as possible in crypto and pick quality projects to buy low and hoooold as long as possible  as may different coins as possible in this unprecedented BULL MARKET Cheesy
teddy_can

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:34:05 PM

hello!! is this coin minable or not? i have not quite understood this aspect from the OP post
konigilya

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:22:45 PM

I bought GCR at ATH lol

But I am following my rule to not sell low. At least USD or Satoshi must me higher than original price.
I am still not sure about that coin. Where is real thing, where is FUD.
JamesButler

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:44:36 AM

Louie Michael Jasmin
COINXION - THE NEXT E BAY
Facebook Admin · Yesterday at 06:02
posted the following...

Gold morning guys..Heres the update of coinxion!

The Initial Supply of CoinXion ERC20 Tokens

Initial Supp xxly : 121 Million
Inflation : Approx 5% PA

Breakdown -

GCR coin swap : 105 Million ( 130487628 GCR + 2 years of minting support )
Coinxion Bounty Program : 20 Million
Coinxion Web2 Maintenence, Marketing and Promotions : 1 Million

Inflation Calculation : Total Supply divided by 20 = 5% of total supply
5% of total supply divided by 121 = 3 day ( 72 hr) Inflation amount
121 million / 20 / 121 = 50000 ( 1st years 3 day inflation amount )
50000 = 72 hour inflation amount ( x 121 = 363 days)
1 x Token Year = 363 days
Inflation distribution - 50000 Tokens distributed every 72 hrs to qualified address
Qualifed = Must have sent 1 transation with in 72 hour block, Must have at least 1 Token in wallet, Tokens then distibuted to all qualified addresses based on token supply.

This in itself create an investment demand for our token, creating an earning store of value and also creates great incentive for token holders to use of platform on a regular basis.

Keeping this in mind, users who register, join and start using Coinxion early ( first 3/6/9 days) will receieve alot larger rewards compared to when our member base grows. A bit like Mining the first few hundred blocks on a new token.

*FURTHER UPDATE*

The CoinXion Wallet for the CoinXion ERC20 token is near completion.

We have started testing the Android version today..
trinhdinhthang20007

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:24:01 PM

The COINXION project, which uses GCR as one of the accepted currencies, is good news, but there is not yet much convincing information on whether the GCR is strong is a scam. Huh Huh Huh
trinhdinhthang20007

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:42:45 AM

Thank you very much, I know it is a long coin but there are many signs to make a strong price, I still invest a sum of money if not lose too much affect themselves.
Seasonic

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:25:34 PM

Louie Michael Jasmin
COINXION - THE NEXT E BAY
Facebook Admin · Yesterday at 06:02
posted the following...

Gold morning guys..Heres the update of coinxion!

The Initial Supply of CoinXion ERC20 Tokens

Initial Supp xxly : 121 Million
Inflation : Approx 5% PA

Breakdown -

GCR coin swap : 105 Million ( 130487628 GCR + 2 years of minting support )
Coinxion Bounty Program : 20 Million
Coinxion Web2 Maintenence, Marketing and Promotions : 1 Million

Inflation Calculation : Total Supply divided by 20 = 5% of total supply
5% of total supply divided by 121 = 3 day ( 72 hr) Inflation amount
121 million / 20 / 121 = 50000 ( 1st years 3 day inflation amount )
50000 = 72 hour inflation amount ( x 121 = 363 days)
1 x Token Year = 363 days
Inflation distribution - 50000 Tokens distributed every 72 hrs to qualified address
Qualifed = Must have sent 1 transation with in 72 hour block, Must have at least 1 Token in wallet, Tokens then distibuted to all qualified addresses based on token supply.

This in itself create an investment demand for our token, creating an earning store of value and also creates great incentive for token holders to use of platform on a regular basis.

Keeping this in mind, users who register, join and start using Coinxion early ( first 3/6/9 days) will receieve alot larger rewards compared to when our member base grows. A bit like Mining the first few hundred blocks on a new token.

*FURTHER UPDATE*

The CoinXion Wallet for the CoinXion ERC20 token is near completion.

We have started testing the Android version today..

Is the value of Coinxion token = the cost of 1 gm gold as previously planned?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: