Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:41:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Walmart egift codes 30% discount from $5 to $200  (Read 2062 times)
nomadcrypto (OP)

Activity: 387
Merit: 264

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 11:47:12 PM

How many cards do you get in a day?

Is there a special price for bulk dealers? or would it be the same discount rate and make no difference.

I had $800 but I've got them spoken for already. I could take a custom order of up to 900 or so. the timing on that would depend on the process/release timing from my current buyer. I'll do the math on it and see how far I could go. How much do you want?
telemo134

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 02:54:41 AM

Can i use walmart egift for buy some another egift in walmart ?
nomadcrypto (OP)

Activity: 387
Merit: 264

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 03:07:17 AM

in most cases yes. if I buy a code from someone else I either print it and run to the store straight away or I buy another egift code with their code. you should also be able to buy any other retailer's gift card at the stores or online shipping is required if physical otherwise it should be emailed. you can not purchase prepaid debits or visa/mastercard gift cards
Sapholard

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 05:52:46 AM

any discounts available for bulk purchase ? can you pm me for that
disnoobisonfire

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 03:36:50 AM

in most cases yes. if I buy a code from someone else I either print it and run to the store straight away or I buy another egift code with their code. you should also be able to buy any other retailer's gift card at the stores or online shipping is required if physical otherwise it should be emailed. you can not purchase prepaid debits or visa/mastercard gift cards
I can actually buy the Mastercard at the self checkout. But visa I can't buy with a walmart gift card, period.
needapss

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 07:56:02 AM

Are these codes obtained illegally?

Were these codes bought illegally?

yes they are obtained legally and will have no issues whatsoever.

Are these giftcards obtained via points transferred from hacked accounts? If they are then its illegal.

If these are cards obtained via legit channels, i'm definitely interested and will take a few.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: