Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:10:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: .378 btc loan for 2 days  (Read 401 times)
airwalk666 (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 06:42:29 AM

hey there! this is the first time I do this just tell me if I did anything that is wrong and I will correct.

Here is the detail about the loan offer I post :

I need to hold the minimum .4 btc for localbitcoins trades. I sell and buy with interac in Canada, not so many sellers but many buyers, it's a good market.

I admit I have already many payments to make here and there in real life so I cannot buy the small .378 I am missing to be able to advertise as I usually do and been doing for 1+ year

Here is my profile just look at the feedbacks:
https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/airwalk666/

PM I can share a bit more infos on me if you want.

I will repay 0.378 + 6.666% by the end of the week / during the weekend(let's say Sunday at the latest).

No collateral or security is offered so yes it's a risk and is why I offer 6.666%, just PM me if you want to discuss this short term loan, I will lock topic when I have my btc order so the offer is going to expire Friday probably, first  OR best offer will be accepted, thanks for considering it.

Thanks!
--airwalk666
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 06:44:27 AM

you wont get a loan here without being able to provide sufficient collateral, period. you should either think of searching for some collateral you could offer or simply lock the topic if you want to avoid getting tagged be negative trust.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
ajrah

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 06:49:21 AM

hey there! this is the first time I do this just tell me if I did anything that is wrong and I will correct.

Here is the detail about the loan offer I post :

I need to hold the minimum .4 btc for localbitcoins trades. I sell and buy with interac in Canada, not so many sellers but many buyers, it's a good market.

I admit I have already many payments to make here and there in real life so I cannot buy the small .378 I am missing to be able to advertise as I usually do and been doing for 1+ year

Here is my profile just look at the feedbacks:
https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/airwalk666/

PM I can share a bit more infos on me if you want.

I will repay 0.378 + 6.666% by the end of the week / during the weekend(let's say Sunday at the latest).

No collateral or security is offered so yes it's a risk and is why I offer 6.666%, just PM me if you want to discuss this short term loan, I will lock topic when I have my btc order so the offer is going to expire Friday probably, first  OR best offer will be accepted, thanks for considering it.

Thanks!
--airwalk666

the answer to your loan request is within your post already
get a collateral if you really need this loan
also you interest of 6.666% is very low specially now that value of bitcoin is unstable

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: