Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:17:03 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ◊► Real Monthly Income ◄◊ 130% for month ◊ FREE 0.1 BTC! █ MaidSafe app █  (Read 2253 times)
clipman

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 12:13:22 PM

Another scammer came to take away the coins hanging noodles on the ears of users.

I would be a scammer if I offer you 200% or more profit in few days. It's  impossible. You may say I'm scammer but everyone who invest with me will gain easy profit. This will be the best proof.

Do you think that if the offer is less than percent, the fools who will carry you there will be more money?
BitcoinFr34k (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 12:50:49 PM

Another scammer came to take away the coins hanging noodles on the ears of users.

I would be a scammer if I offer you 200% or more profit in few days. It's  impossible. You may say I'm scammer but everyone who invest with me will gain easy profit. This will be the best proof.

Do you think that if the offer is less than percent, the fools who will carry you there will be more money?

I have access to insiders and fixed sports bets. Stake from 2.0 and more. 2-3 per month so... I'm carefully investor. I can guarantee 130%. I need money. I don't want to take credit from bank. I'm offering really easy profit. Who believes will be happy.
clipman

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 12:51:50 PM

Attention swindlers, not to invest.
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 12:54:32 PM

I have access to insiders and fixed sports bets. Stake from 2.0 and more. 2-3 per month so... I'm carefully investor. I can guarantee 130%. I need money. I don't want to take credit from bank. I'm offering really easy profit. Who believes will be happy.

Obvious scam is obvious bro.. dont waste your time. there's no such thing as easy profit, if there is you'd be a bitcoin millionaire.
BitcoinFr34k (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 12:59:49 PM

Obvious scam is obvious bro.. dont waste your time. there's no such thing as easy profit, if there is you'd be a bitcoin millionaire.

Really? There are so many of easy profit examples (eg.btc bought a few years ago so cheap). Everything I described in OP.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 01:01:48 PM

Well, a reputable member of this forum gave you a negative trust rating saying you're running an obvious ponzi  Roll Eyes
Admit it OP , it's ponzi and you're trying to scam us with your "investment" project
james.lent

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 01:02:00 PM

Really? There are so many of easy profit examples (eg.btc bought a few years ago so cheap). Everything I described in OP.

if you would've bought a few years ago you wont need to start shit like this to scam the users here. Dude, we have scams spawning daily like fucking shrooms.... seriously, dont waste your time... this aint 6 months ago when we were still a little gullible.

Such a waste of a good account lol.
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 01:09:12 PM

Why not just give us that free 0.1 btc and we will use that to try and invest to your site  Grin

It's simple Smiley We need BTC to double or triple the amount of money. We will do it and all investors will recevie their profits. 130% for month is real and isn't a scam offer. If you give us a chance we are going to prove it month by month.

Well if you can give us some freebies to start. People might go for this. You know, there are a lot of investments in here claims that they are not here to scam but failed to last for a week so this kind of scheme is really not that easy to trust.
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2015, 01:12:20 PM

you just messed up a Senior account with good feedback because of your ponzi site
it's not worth it
you could have gained a decent BTC if you sold your account in the digital goods section rather than run a ponzi site
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 01:20:18 PM

you just messed up a Senior account with good feedback because of your ponzi site
it's not worth it
you could have gained a decent BTC if you sold your account in the digital goods section rather than run a ponzi site

But he can earn more bitcoins if he will scam us, get it? Grin
krunox123

Activity: 756

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2015, 01:21:31 PM

At least put more effort into your scamming plan.
I mean, why you want to use/buy a already exist ponzi template?
Make your own template and make it different from the others. Tongue

Life sucks.
BitcoinFr34k (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 01:22:25 PM

it's not worth it

Do I think I'm fool? I never sold any account but I know how much worth it is. Isn't a ponzi site! Ponzi will vanish with your money. I would like earn a lot but giving you 130%/month. Isn't a percentage of ponzi site but real business offer. The only thing you can connect with word "ponzi" is script which help me running my site.
BitcoinFr34k (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 01:26:29 PM

Ok but what it will change? I could hire professional designer but for what? This script is only simple tool for real business plan. I can do excel sheet but this script show me list all profits easier.
james.lent

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 01:28:11 PM

Ok but what it will change? I could hire professional designer but for what? This script is only simple tool for real business plan. I can do excel sheet but this script makes me list all profits easier.

Yeah yeah, you should have just typed out your opinions rather than using this cheap script mate. A spreadsheet would have been way better , with your plans laid out. Not this cheap shit script which has been used by many to scam.
BitcoinFr34k (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 01:32:46 PM

Why not just give us that free 0.1 btc and we will use that to try and invest to your site  Grin

It's simple Smiley We need BTC to double or triple the amount of money. We will do it and all investors will recevie their profits. 130% for month is real and isn't a scam offer. If you give us a chance we are going to prove it month by month.

Well if you can give us some freebies to start. People might go for this. You know, there are a lot of investments in here claims that they are not here to scam but failed to last for a week so this kind of scheme is really not that easy to trust.

I know at least one that investment (because I lost BTC), but what if I say true? About what freebies you say? I'm open for suggestions.
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2015, 01:34:11 PM

Ok but what it will change? I could hire professional designer but for what? This script is only simple tool for real business plan. I can do excel sheet but this script show me list all profits easier.
This.
Yeah yeah, you should have just typed out your opinions rather than using this cheap script mate. A spreadsheet would have been way better , with your plans laid out. Not this cheap shit script which has been used by many to scam.

Life sucks.
Coins168

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 01:34:35 PM

that's a good word of encouragement!  Grin
BitcoinFr34k (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 01:39:53 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2015, 01:51:30 PM by BitcoinFr34k

Real scammer will do for sure unique template but I'm not him! If I want to scam I will register new account and not writing from my own...
lolfreak87

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 01:57:18 PM

Real scammer will do for sure unique template but I'm not him! If I want to scam I will register new account and not writing from my own...
Who can say us that this is really your account?
In your trust we can see that the owner of this account want to sell his account maybe he sell you his account!

krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2015, 02:08:07 PM

Thank you!
I'm glad that you appreciate my comments. Smiley

Life sucks.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print