Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:05:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anon.cc ~ Automated Shop including Accounts, Scripts and more.  (Read 757 times)
chaosPT (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 11:57:28 AM
Last edit: August 20, 2015, 07:21:41 PM by chaosPT

Welcome, everyone.

For a while now I've seen a lot of members trying to sell accounts, scripts and other digital goods at prices I must say are unbelievable.
I've gotten a lot of requests for digital goods and I think it's time things change so people aren't spending more then they should.

How is that possible? Well http://anon.cc is where it all begins. Yes I know we just created this site, yes I know the layout isn't the best, but the point is that my prices and products will be most affordable for any of you.

I haven't finished the shop at all, this is just a test setup while I finish my other script ( which of course is more appealing ).
 If you want a vouch copy, don't ask me. If you want a vouch copy there is a product on the website that says Vouch copy.
 Which will include 1k random accounts that are fresh for only $1.2 and 5k for $3.5. Which you will receive instantly after payment.
 If that is too much to ask, then all I can say is... lol.

So products we have instock currently are the following -
 Amazon
 eBay
 Walmart
 PayPal
 SMTPs
 cPanels
 WebMail

We as well have a script section, we will be adding more to that shortly. Requests are open and accepted for both scripts and accounts.
 As well guides, private proxies, and other great products will be coming shortly. If you're looking for dedicated servers, virtual private servers, noncracked rdps, ect then just wait for my next thread that'll bring some excitement.

So again for scripts and accounts automatically our site is - anon.cc
 We aren't even close to finishing, just I do multiple things on the internet so I can't do them all at once like usual lol.
 Any questions feel free to ask.

Our Terms of Service -
 Simple is Simple -

• If you have any problems receiving a script or account PM me immediately and I will send you it right away.
  • If you have problems with a account you have bought, there will be no refunds but you can receive a refill if it's our fault.
  • Refills are not possible if you lock the account, limit the account, the owner changes the password after you login or any of the related

And that's it, affordable and simple.

Thank you ;~)
anon.cc
Legit User

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 02:42:20 PM

There is just a sign in page

no products
chaosPT (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 03:38:12 PM

There is just a sign in page

no products

Well yeah because I changed the script, but I'll change it back while I edit then for you guys.
Cheers Smiley
Jonesn

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 05:28:18 PM

Tried to buy something, but your script still says "Status: Address is corrupt" Sad

well, was only 1$ Wink
chaosPT (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 05:40:07 PM

Tried to buy something, but your script still says "Status: Address is corrupt" Sad

well, was only 1$ Wink

Exactly why I'm switching the script shortly, and you didn't lose any money so not sure what you're trying to say.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: