Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:49:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: *PRICES LOWERED!* [WTS] Cryptolator, MicroSoul, RavenBit, F*D, Antana, Kialara!  (Read 1092 times)
snarlpill (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 530

$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2015, 03:34:08 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2015, 10:21:16 PM by snarlpill

Hey guys, selling a bit of my physical crypto coin collection in order to raise money to throw down on a good business opportunity that recently presented itself to me. I've got a little bit of everything here.

Please See Here for More Detailed Pictures!

- 2014 Cryptolator "Unchained Series" Merlin Gold - #26 of only 100 - Beautiful Proof Strike - Comes with 2 COAs and a leatherette presentation case - Unfunded, as originally sold (but can be funded anytime by the buyer)     0.26 BTC             SOLD!

- 2015 Finite by Design Ether coin     Will figure out a price soon or make offers           Successfully Traded with minerjones!

- 2013 original MicroSoul gold-plated 0.01BTC coin - ANACS graded MS64 - loaded with its face value of 0.01 BTC by its creator     0.20 BTC
^^ This coin's BTC address, 19LTzJFnhk8Qs7MmV53MTjTjJXQtLkNc9u, contains 4.2 CLAM, currently valued around ~0.05 BTC, which is 5 times the loaded face value of the coin itself! A big thanks to TookDk who was kind enough to go out of his way to point this out to me.
              Successfully Traded with Pistachio!

- 2014 original RavenBit Satoshi "Test Coin" - Comes with an awesome kit; See picture below     0.085BTC            Both SOLD!(I currently have 2 1 of these available, you can pick one or both. For more details about the coin and pictures, please see: eBay Listing 1 and eBay Listing 2)

- 2013 Antana Statistics coin #136 "Thank You Casascius" - gold-plated - NOTE: This is an authentic Antana coin, purchased from the maker in Australia. There are MANY fake/counterfeit Antana coins being sold on eBay and other places (I've seen the fakes on this forum as well). Most of the fakes are imitations of the Antana #127 "Regulations? Try Me" coin, and are being sold from China. These 2 factors make it very easy to spot the fakes.     0.05 BTC            ONLY coin still available, PM if you're interested!

- 2014 Bitcoin Suisse AG "Demo" Certificate - (They gave away a few Demo certificates with early orders, marked "Demo" and funded with 0.001 BTC) - Very cool with lots of security features     Will figure out a price soon or make offers        SOLD!

- 2015 Kialara Labyrinth coin - "Ceramic Balls" version - #710 of 2500     0.47 BTC            Not really looking to sell this beautiful piece of artwork (though I would entertain offers), more looking to trade. See My Trade Thread for More Info.             SOLD!

Payment Info: Accepting Bitcoin (will consider LTC and XMR) and PayPal Friends & Family- from
Highly Trusted members only
. Would prefer to just receive payment up front, but will of course use escrow if the buyer wants to do so. Highly reputable escrow providers like OgNasty or BlazedOut preferred; buyer pays any applicable escrow fees.

If sending payment directly, the Only BTC address I will have you send to is:
18fiM4CjPtYKFmezZQH9LwspRVFtBgSqHm

(Watch out for scammers)

Shipping Info: Basic, tracked shipping in the US is just $2.50 (this will be sent via First Class Package in a padded bubble mailer). If you're in the US and want Priority 2-Day, add $3 to that.

For International Shipping- Ask for a quote. I am Always willing to ship internationally at cost, and can usually send most coins internationally with tracking for ~$5. Several intl. members can vouch for my low shipping prices.

....I think that's it!? If I missed anything, or you have any questions, comments, concerns, ideas, trade proposals, etc. - Just Ask!

-snarlpill

greenplastic
Legendary

Activity: 1809
Merit: 1136

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 04:20:21 PM

PM Sent.

Thanks
snarlpill (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2015, 04:33:56 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2015, 05:02:26 PM by snarlpill

PM Sent.

Thanks

Replied! The Bitcoin Suisse AG "Demo" Certificate is currently pending sale.  SOLD!

snarlpill (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2015, 12:34:30 PM

Bbbbbump!

Feel free to make some offers or throw some ideas my way! I'm always open to discussing proposals, working out deals, and hagglin'!
You've got nothing to lose by trying!
  Wink

snarlpill (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2015, 11:02:36 PM

Prices Lowered, and the 2015 Kialara Labyrinth is now for sale! Also added some info. about the graded MicroSoul coin:

The coin's BTC address, 19LTzJFnhk8Qs7MmV53MTjTjJXQtLkNc9u, in addition to the 0.01BTC loaded within, contains 4.2 CLAM coins as well, currently valued around ~0.05 BTC, which is 5 times the loaded face value of the coin itself!!!

(A big thanks to TookDk who was kind enough to go out of his way to point this out to me!)

My prices are somewhat negotiable, make some offers if interested in any coins and we'll go from there!

MunchCrunch

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 08:47:38 AM

Is there any difference between a standard Satoshi coin and your test coin?
snarlpill (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2015, 03:36:45 PM

Is there any difference between a standard Satoshi coin and your test coin?

I copy/pasted what I had written for the eBay listing:
"This particular coin is one of a few coins that were used by the creator to test out RavenBit's first tamper-evident security holograms. As such, there are some small scuffs on the front and back of the coin, though it is still technically Uncirculated, and it can still be assembled."

If you're interested in one of the 2 "Test" coins I have available, I highly suggest checking out the 2 eBay listings linked above, as there are more pictures of each coin and you can see their condition a little better.

Just post in here or send me a PM if interested in purchasing.

Thanks

dave00

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 12:08:54 AM

How much for the cryptolator, microsoul and kialara labyrinth all toghether?

i would also to request a quote for international shipping, please pm me if needed, thanks

To the moon!!! ┗(°0°)┛
greenplastic
Legendary

Activity: 1809
Merit: 1136

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 12:45:59 AM

PM Sent.

Thanks!
snarlpill (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2015, 03:13:51 AM

PM Sent.

Thanks!

And the Cryptolator Merlin Gold is now SOLD to greenplastic! Having already bought the Bitcoin Suisse AG certificate from me the other day, he decided to snag the Cryptolator ASAP and sent payment out of the blue! When I checked BitcoinTalk again that sexy coin was already Sold! Props for a bold move, and so far greenplastic has been very easy to deal with!

How much for the cryptolator, microsoul and kialara labyrinth all toghether?

i would also to request a quote for international shipping, please pm me if needed, thanks

Out of those 3 coins you listed, only the ANACS graded MS64 MicroSoul coin remains. I would happily sell that to you and can send tracked internationally for just an extra $5! PM me if you want to purchase, thanks.

snarlpill (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2015, 04:24:37 PM

BTCump! A couple coins left if anyone's interested, just PM or post if you want to buy or have any questions, comments, or concerns.

snarlpill (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2015, 06:54:59 PM

Still have a couple coins left!

I'm considering throwing the ANACS graded MS64 MicroSoul up for auction with a lower starting bid of maybe 0.10 BTC, is anyone interested?

Pistachio
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 03:22:16 PM

PM sent.
wttbs
Legendary

Activity: 2210
Merit: 1109

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 03:22:01 PM

Received my coins today. Packed very very well and fast shipping. Thanks for this fine deal we made  Smiley
snarlpill (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2015, 10:09:46 PM

I am getting ready to lock this thread after wttbs successfully received 4 coins purchased from me, and I had great trades involving 2 of the listed coins with Pistachio and minerjones! All 3 of them are top notch buyers/traders/sellers and I recommend dealing with them if you want to do some hassle-free legitimate business! Have left positive trust for all 3 of you guys, and will finally finish responding to messages soon. (It's been a pretty hectic/busy week and I fell behind on messages on a couple different sites; finally almost finished catching up)

The only coin left is the authentic (not an eBay Chinese fake; direct from Australian maker) gold-plated Antana Statistic coin #136 "Thank You Casascius". Since I'll be locking this thread, just shoot me a PM if anybody's interested in buying it!

Thanks,
snarlpill

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: