Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:49:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Madness! The Iranians Get to Self Inspect in Secret Side Deal  (Read 1011 times)
KriszDev (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 04:41:20 PM

I'm sorry, but I do not believe even the Democrats are stupid and partisan enough to vote for the obamaBomb deal when they find out that the secret side deals about verification of the Nuclear deal has the IAEA letting Iran inspect itself!!!

VIENNA (AP) — Iran will be allowed to use its own inspectors to investigate a site it has been accused of using to develop nuclear arms, operating under a secret agreement with the U.N. agency that normally carries out such work, according to a document seen by The Associated Press.
Read More

Not even comedy writers would consider this sort of idiocy funny....Yet the Regime does. No wonder they kept the side deals secret.
Congtyn

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 04:42:21 PM

I'm sorry, but I do not believe even the Democrats are stupid and partisan enough to vote for the obamaBomb deal when they find out that the secret side deals about verification of the Nuclear deal has the IAEA letting Iran inspect itself!!!

VIENNA (AP) — Iran will be allowed to use its own inspectors to investigate a site it has been accused of using to develop nuclear arms, operating under a secret agreement with the U.N. agency that normally carries out such work, according to a document seen by The Associated Press.
Read More

Not even comedy writers would consider this sort of idiocy funny....Yet the Regime does. No wonder they kept the side deals secret.
i think i will stay on the west coast now...i hope they aim for washington d.c. but they will probably go for New York City
KriszDev (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 04:43:34 PM

Think about it for a minute...we provide them a route to a 'legit' weapon, we provide the funding for the program, and we let them inspect themselves! What do we get out of this....Obama gets a photo op and we all get to hope their bomb does not go off too close to our home.
rio3232

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 04:44:30 PM

Inspecting themselves? Lets just realize this means no inspections.

Why not just admit we caved in. It might not feel good, but at least it's honest. This "deal" seems like everything for them, nothing for us.
redandblack

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 04:45:18 PM

If this isn't part of the deal they made with us and our allies then how would voting against it make a difference?
redandblack

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 04:45:53 PM

Inspecting themselves? Lets just realize this means no inspections.

Why not just admit we caved in. It might not feel good, but at least it's honest. This "deal" seems like everything for them, nothing for us.
This deal had nothing to do with us
rio3232

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 04:46:44 PM

Well then we shouldnt have wasted a minute on it. When our President is presenting it to us, and we've had sanctions on them....well shouldnt it have something to do with us???
katilja

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 04:47:27 PM

If this isn't part of the deal they made with us and our allies then how would voting against it make a difference?
Remind us again what the negotiations were supposed to do. Why did we bother to negotiate at all?
KriszDev (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 04:48:29 PM

It IS the entire inspection regime...hard to verify treaty when the folk responsible for that are also the folk in violation...
KriszDev (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 04:49:21 PM

Remind us again what the negotiations were supposed to do. Why did we bother to negotiate at all?
To provide a fig leaf for our appeasement and surrender...they get the bomb, we get to pretend they don't...
Adamsux

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 04:49:53 PM

Total garbage.

Barack Obama is a joke.
KriszDev (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 04:50:25 PM

Total garbage.

Barack Obama is a joke.
It's not obama that is to blame here. It is the host of enablers in Congress that make all this stupidity possible. If they simply voted for the country and not party, this would go to the ashbin of history.
KriszDev (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 04:51:42 PM

And another thing...One must recall that Lord Halifax Kerry has advised us, one and all, that we have nothing to worry about because we will know in advance if the Iranians cheat...after all, we have a fine inspection and intel services here...why how could the Iranian inspectors miss Iranian cheating and the same folk who sort of missed the fall of the Soviet Empire are surely going to give us warning.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 04:54:04 PM

I'm sorry, but I do not believe even the Democrats are stupid and partisan enough to ...

I'm going to refer to this quote whenever someone asks me "what is irony?"

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
abasin

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 04:54:22 PM

Well then we shouldnt have wasted a minute on it. When our President is presenting it to us, and we've had sanctions on them....well shouldnt it have something to do with us???
He didn't this is not the deal Kerry negotiated this is the side deal with the IAEA

Doesn't sound like this site was part of if
abasin

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 04:55:37 PM

It IS the entire inspection regime...hard to verify treaty when the folk responsible for that are also the folk in violation...

To provide a fig leaf for our appeasement and surrender...they get the bomb, we get to pretend they don't...

No it's one site
fitimi

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 04:56:48 PM

He didn't this is not the deal Kerry negotiated this is the side deal with the IAEA

Doesn't sound like this site was part of if

Iran doesn't get to make side deals. Not if we are supposed to take them seriously. Launch the bombers and leave huge smoking craters where the nuke sites used to be. We don't need boots on the ground. Anytime we catch a whiff of a nuclear site, we drop a bomb on it. It will end their nuke program and give our bomber pilots some practice, and remind Iran who the biggest dog on the block is. And we need to hit it now before Russia upgrades their air defenses.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange
█████████    <<  ● Trade Over 200 Cryptos  ● Free Coins every 24hrs!  >>
██████████    <<  ● TUTORIAL: How to earn 1 btc a week  >>
godlyitems

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 05:02:16 PM

Read More

The only comedy here is your own nonsense. The U.N. inspectors will be there every step of the way; http://www.nbcnews.com/nightly-news/video/with-un-blessing--iran-deal-permits-country-to-inspect-itself-at-nuclear-site-508938307752 There's always somebody out there popping off with the lies.
jeckman

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 05:04:06 PM

The Iranians wanted nukes and Obama wanted a piece of paper. Everyone got what they wanted.
umzza

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 05:04:44 PM

Has the IAEA ever entered into an inspection and verification agreement with any other country previously where the country inspected itself?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: