Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:21:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VIDEO: Pack Of Black Thugs Surround White 13-Year-Old… It Does Not End Well  (Read 2080 times)
redandblack (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 05:30:44 PM

VIDEO: Pack Of Black Thugs Surround White 13-Year-Old… It Does Not End Well

A group of black teens brutally beat up a white 13-year-old in a racially-charged incident that had six of the teens facing possible assault charges.

To make matters worse, the teens were caught because of video taken by another teen who had been threatened by the group.

The incident happened in Norwood, Ohio, outside of the Holy Trinity Church festival. The teens in question obviously weren’t too interested in the religious aspect of the occasion, however, and soon surrounded a white 13-year-old with the intention of duking it out.

The group was discussing which one would hit him first before a sucker punch from a teen standing behind the victim settled the question. He was then on the ground, getting pummeled by punches and kicks, before the teens noticed adult intervention and ran away like the cowards they obviously are.

The victim decided that he wasn’t going to tell anyone about the beating he received. However, the video leaked on line and the boy’s grandmother, Mary Baker, took him to a doctor.

http://conservativetribune.com/black-thugs-surround-white/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=TPNNPages&utm_content=2015-08-19

More of the same...one kind of guys have to gang up on people? (*)(*)(*)(*)(*)-ass cowards, that's what kind. Notice the punk in charge wouldn't fight one on one, and the 1st thug to attack, strikes from BEHIND the single victim:
steve.reimer

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 05:32:00 PM

In many if not most parts of the country this would be "typical" behavior. Nothing like low IQ, poor impulse control and a lack of future time orientation.
redandblack (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 05:32:19 PM

It is pretty nauseating...
bukceline

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 05:32:51 PM

What's new about this. Just go on liveleak and you'll see video after video after video of what's seriously wrong with black way of life.

But they'll just keep blaming it on oppression from the whitey.....
fontana

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 05:33:50 PM

Hands Up... Fire Away
eaglerock

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 05:34:43 PM

Another one.
ezly

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 05:35:21 PM

No mom or dad around. Being raised by grandma. Poor white kids in America got nobody looking out for them.
arul.BP

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 05:36:10 PM

More of what no one cares about.
peterson33

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 05:38:57 PM

Someone on the left tell me again about all the racism....

(*)(*)(*)(*)ing animals.
godlyitems

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 05:39:52 PM

Well... I can see why blacks can't fight one on one. White dude just kinda fell down on his own, probably to keep from getting kicked in the balls.
KriszDev

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 05:41:03 PM

So are you saying it's ok to judge a race by the actions of a few of it's members? That seems to be what the OP is implying.

I just want to get it on the record either way.
Congtyn

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 05:41:48 PM

So are you saying it's ok to judge a race by the actions of a few of it's members? That seems to be what the OP is implying.

Seems i am judged by the actions of the long dead seems strange people are not judged by people that are alive. Why the double standard?
abasin

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 05:43:42 PM

Just like the lady in church being punched from behind by black thugs that the liberal say doesn't happen and there isn't such a thing called the knock out game.

http://metro.co.uk/2015/08/19/two-teens-rob-and-punch-elderly-woman-in-a-church-5350190/
rio3232

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 05:44:21 PM

The whole white race is judged by a few that owned slaves. Lets try to be consistent with our beliefs.
KriszDev

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 05:45:31 PM

The whole white race is judged by a few that owned slaves.
Not by me.

Lets try to be consistent with our beliefs.

I agree. So is the OP saying that we should judge races this way or not? You can't have it both ways.
peterson33

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 05:46:12 PM

No more, no less than how Christians are judged by your ilk.

We even?
KriszDev

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 05:47:08 PM

No more, no less than how Christians are judged by your ilk.

It depends on the answer to my question. Why are you people so afraid to just answer it directly?

You can't have it both ways. You can't complain that you are being judged unfairly by a few rogue individuals and then judge other groups in the exact same way. That is hypocrisy.
arul.BP

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 05:48:24 PM

Lets try to be consistent with our beliefs.

I agree. So is the OP saying that we should judge races this way or not? You can't have it both ways.
Where is the black "majority" coming out demanding this stop? Till then, tacit approval.
abasin

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 05:49:36 PM

This was a racal attack. These boys should be treated as racist juveniles.
peterson33

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 05:52:30 PM

It depends on the answer to my question. Why are you people so afraid to just answer it directly?

You can't have it both ways. You can't complain that you are being judged unfairly by a few rogue individuals and then judge other groups in the exact same way. That is hypocrisy.
Then maybe you should consider the statistics for violent crime...unless you have frequent news articles if white gangs attacking lone blacks....
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: