Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:56:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VIDEO: Pack Of Black Thugs Surround White 13-Year-Old… It Does Not End Well  (Read 2080 times)
abasin

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 06:21:35 PM

I am saying it is a socio-economic cause, not a racial cause.

If you are saying black people are violent, I would point out that most wars in human history have not been waged by black people. Especially in the last few centuries. Black people, as a race, tend to be on the receiving end of violence.
Mostly from other blacks.
peterson33

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 06:22:38 PM

According to who?
Didn't check those stats did you.
KriszDev

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 06:24:32 PM

It seems to be accepted by the black communities.

No it isn't.
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2014/12/black_community_is_concerned_with_black_on_black_crime_suggesting_otherwise.html
KriszDev

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 06:25:20 PM

It is endemic to the black culture as a whole.
There is no such thing as black culture. Or any racial culture at all.

If you're talking about American blacks specifically. It's only endemic among the poor populations specifically.
rodzimajid

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 06:26:21 PM

Statistically, poor people are most likely to be violent. Statistically, black people are a lot more likely to be poor than white people.

Hows about them statistics?
Except that doesn't explain the phenomenon of black crime. Hispanics are a larger minority group than blacks and have a similar percentage of their population living below the poverty line, and are actually more likely to drop out of high school and not graduate college than blacks, yet they commit a fraction of the violent crime that blacks commit. The next excuse thrown out would be "racism", yet blacks were not as violent 50 years ago when there was much more racism against them to deal with.
KriszDev

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 06:27:47 PM

Mostly from other blacks.
Not in wars. Black people were not fighting other black people in WW2, or Korea, or Vietnam, or Iraq.
godlyitems

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 06:29:26 PM

If you are saying black people are violent, I would point out that most wars in human history have not been waged by black people. Especially in the last few centuries. Black people, as a race, tend to be on the receiving end of violence.

Welp, that explains it. WHEW.

Glad we weren't discussing current events.
rodzimajid

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 06:30:20 PM

That's because blacks were never in a position to launch a war on par with the world wars we've had. There have been many, many wars in Africa, however, some of which are still occurring today.
abasin

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 06:31:09 PM

Not in wars. Black people were not fighting other black people in WW2, or Korea, or Vietnam, or Iraq.
Blacks have been killing other blacks for centuries. Tribes genocide by other tribes. Blacks on black crime isn't real? Please.
godlyitems

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 06:32:13 PM

Because it is only white racists that are talking about this right now. Non-white racists exist, but they not the ones in this thread.
Obviously you can't be serious. Maybe we should just come back to this at a later time.
rodzimajid

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 06:33:21 PM

Here we have an example of the "noble savage theory" that white progressives subscribe to. Non-whites are too righteous and pure to engage in warfare, only whites are capable of that kind of thing. Nevermind the fact that genocides have been waged in Africa for thousands of years as part of their tribal warfare history, which continues to this very day.
abasin

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 06:34:00 PM

Someone should tell this kid only black lives matter.
KriszDev

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 06:35:20 PM

Statistically, poor people are most likely to be violent. Statistically, black people are a lot more likely to be poor than white people.

Hows about them statistics?
Except that doesn't explain the phenomenon of black crime. Hispanics are a larger minority group than blacks and have a similar percentage of their population living below the poverty line, and are actually more likely to drop out of high school and not graduate college than blacks, yet they commit a fraction of the violent crime that blacks commit.
What source are you using for that claim?

The next excuse thrown out would be "racism", yet blacks were not as violent 50 years ago when there was much more racism against them to deal with.
Crime is a byproduct of freedom. There was less freedom for them 50 years ago than there is now.
godlyitems

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 06:38:14 PM

Blacks have been killing other blacks for centuries. Tribes genocide by other tribes. Blacks on black crime isn't real? Please.
I'm done wasting my time with him. He can't be taken serious. He's too busy talking about the only people responding to this being the white racists, and blacks not starting wars, etc etc blah blah blah. I've got much better things to do than to sit here and pretend that he's making any sense.

Here we have an example of the "noble savage theory" that white progressives subscribe to. Non-whites are too righteous and pure to engage in warfare, only whites are capable of that kind of thing. Nevermind the fact that genocides have been waged in Africa for thousands of yearsp as art of their tribal warfare history, which continues to this very day.
Yes. They even sold their own kind into slavery.
KriszDev

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 06:39:08 PM

Here we have an example of the "noble savage theory"
I am not advocating any theory. I am stating a fact. You can't say that blacks are inherently more violent when the majority of modern wars are waged by white people.
KriszDev

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 06:39:45 PM

Nevermind the fact that genocides have been waged in Africa for thousands of years as part of their tribal warfare history, which continues to this very day.
So what? White people have done the same and worse. Should we judge all white people by the actions of a few as well?

Stalin and Hitler alone pretty much have a monopoly on human suffering in the 20th century between them.
godlyitems

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 06:40:36 PM

Crime is a byproduct of freedom. There was less freedom for them 50 years ago than there is now.
Thanks for making it clear that to stop them they'd have to have their freedom taken away.
KriszDev

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 06:41:59 PM

I'm done wasting my time with him. He can't be taken serious. He's too busy talking about the only people responding to this being the white racists, and blacks not starting wars, etc etc blah blah blah. I've got much better things to do than to sit here and pretend that he's making any sense.
I am perfectly ok commenting on your posts without response. Participation in the forum is completely voluntary. You can even add me to your ignore list if you want.
KriszDev

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 06:42:37 PM

Yes. They even sold their own kind into slavery.
The argument here is that black people are more violent than white people. So far no one has been able to show actual evidence of that.

No one has made the argument that black people are perfect or never commit crimes or do bad things. Thats a non-sequitur.

The same people that whine about white people being unfairly judged are doing the exact same thing to black people in this thread. It's a glowing example of hypocrisy.
rodzimajid

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 06:45:23 PM

What source are you using for that claim?

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: