Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:01:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: (WTB) Bitcoin have PP  (Read 582 times)
MigosTheDelta (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 06:40:36 PM

Hello everyone I am looking to buy some BTC with USD Paypal.

I know I'm newer to this site so I am willing to split fees for a HQ trusted escrow of your choice. If anybody for some reason thinks i'm going to charge back or whatever I can show proof that it is indeed my Paypal account and not stolen money or anything like that.

Please PM me if you can make this happen!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mr.burns

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 07:17:54 PM

Escrow is not a guarantee, if you chargeback later escrow won't refund.
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 07:20:09 PM

its a guarantee if funds are held in escrow for 180 days; unreasonable, but its a guarantee.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
BurgerKill

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 07:20:17 PM

I know I'm newer to this site so I am willing to split fees for a HQ trusted escrow of your choice. If anybody for some reason thinks i'm going to charge back or whatever I can show proof that it is indeed my Paypal account and not stolen money or anything like that.

Usually, the best method is to take a picture of you, your government-issued ID, and a piece of paper with "MigosTheDelta BCT August 20th 2015" written on it, and then to verify that your PayPal name matches your ID. However, even after this the deal can do bad if the ID is forged.
BTC Doctor

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 03:36:13 AM

PMing you shortly
everaja

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

~ScapeGoat~

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 03:41:21 AM
Last edit: August 21, 2015, 03:56:50 AM by everaja

PMing you shortly

Cool , a newbie dealing with Newbie , on up to that they are involving themselves in Paypal Transaction , I am sure to have a scam over here.
OP if you can Escrow your Paypal bitcoins for 180 days and same for the Paypal guy  then i think it will be Fine else there is no meaning of Escrow in Paypal Related Deals.

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2015, 03:41:26 AM

Usually, the best method is to take a picture of you, your government-issued ID, and a piece of paper with "MigosTheDelta BCT August 20th 2015" written on it, and then to verify that your PayPal name matches your ID. However, even after this the deal can do bad if the ID is forged.
In addt
In addition to that, PayPal can freeze the account if they think the person is trading and purchasing cryptocurrency (I believe)
everaja

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

~ScapeGoat~

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 03:55:18 AM

In addition to that, PayPal can freeze the account if they think the person is trading and purchasing cryptocurrency (I believe)

I don't think so , because one i was charged back with a scammer Kralle and i had to explain stuffs why he Charged back and if he was Genuine and clearly mentioned Them the Txn id of Bitcoins and Screenshots of Conversations on BT .
Even each time now i transact i Specifically tell the buyer to mention the amount of Bitcoins and transaction in Paypal noted .
I have been dealing with Bitcoin-Paypal and never got any problem from Paypal side.

omahapoker

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 01:29:13 PM

its a guarantee if funds are held in escrow for 180 days; unreasonable, but its a guarantee.

That's not a guarantee either as far as i know. I mean it can still be charged back with a claim of fraudulently sent without consent of the owner. If i remember correctly of course.

At least i never heard someone saying that paypal is safe in any way after a certain timeframe.
Shattered

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 10:40:17 PM

In addt

This is not true.
There are several people on Ebay who sell Bitcoin for Paypal and they have been selling for months.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: