Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:05:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [VOUCHED] Starbucks Gift Cards to cash SAME DAY- Make 100+ DAILY EASILY  (Read 3337 times)
Shadow_Runner (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 09:38:49 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2015, 01:36:19 AM by Shadow_Runner

[FORUM MEMBER VOUCHING TO HAVE MADE $400+ PROFIT THERE FIRST DAY (Quote on bottom of post)] FULL ESCROW UNTIL YOU SUCCESSFULLY CASHOUT! (Meaning escrow will be held until you do this process and complete it)

*  USA  ONLY  * *  USA  ONLY  * *  USA  ONLY  * *  USA  ONLY  * *  USA  ONLY  * *  USA  ONLY  * *  USA  ONLY  * *  USA  ONLY  *

*AVERAGE OF $325 PROFIT PER $500 OF STARBUCKS GIFT CARDS (Assuming your starbucks cards cost 32%)
*EASILY CAN MAKE $100+ THE SAME DAY YOU BUY THIS
*UNIQUE METHOD: NEVER SOLD BEFORE, NEVER SEEN ON THE WEB
*FULL ESCROW UNTIL YOUR FIRST CASHOUT
*100% SUCCESS RATE (Excludes the fact that some stores can flat out refuse returns for no reason; which doesn't relate to my method)
*VOUCHES TO REPUTABLE MEMBERS
*EXTREMELY PROFITABLE ($1000+ a day in PROFIT is possible [This statement is vouched for]. Most people will easily make $200-$300+ per week with 1-2 hours work TOTAL)

Re-Vamped Starbucks Cards to Cash Guide

I am here to sell my revamped starbucks cards to cash guide. People I previously sold the method to were having difficulties getting cash back on large purchases and were ending up getting starbucks gift cards back instead of cash. With a little tweaking we have perfected on how to continue using this method and added a bonus as well; IF YOU FAIL TO GET CASH BACK, YOU WILL BE GIVEN A GIFT CARD OF MUCH GREATER VALUE THAN A STARBUCKS CARD (Vouches can clarify why this can't be explained).

This method will teach you how to use a proper purchasing pattern to be able to return purchases you made with your starbucks gift cards for cash. You will have to do nothing but buy starbucks cards, spend them in a certain pattern (100% legal and legitament), and returning the merchandise. The purchasing pattern causes a "glitch" in the system to prompt them to return you in cash. They will do this even knowing you paid with a gift card. I previously advertised that you could do $250+ purchases and get cash back no problem. That is no longer they case unless you have perfected this method. Purchases between $1 and $150 are almost always returned as cash. Higher priced returns may be returned as a gift card (NOT A STARBUCKS GIFT CARD!)

What is this method?
-Nothing more than a simple purchasing pattern you will follow. You will make purchases of certain items and return them (Can return same-day!) and due to the way this method works the computers will prompt you to be refunded in cash, EVEN THOUGH THEY CAN AND WILL SEE YOU PAID WITH A STARBUCKS GIFT CARD. *For the best success you should do separate purchases ranging from $75-$150. My colleagues and I have noticed that when returning purchases that are $100ish and under you will basically always get cash!*

How much can I expect to make?

-It is extremely easy to make money in a short period of time using this method depending on the purchase sizes you decide to use. If you work a full-time job and have just a little free time to dedicate to this; you could easily do  1-3 returns a week and EASILY make a few hundred dollars. If your free to travel, looking to make money, and willing to just drop your life and dedicate yourself to traveling and doing returns for a few months I guarantee you will touch tens of thousands of dollars.

-Example:

I have person A who I sold this method to who doesn't travel much. Works 30-50hr weeks. He does returns at the stores he can within an hour or two radius of his house; always changing up the locations and rotating properly, and he manages to do at least 5 returns a week. He sticks to $100ish purchases to keep it easy and always gets cash with that low of an amount.

Starbucks cards MAX are 30% on crypto, so lets do the math with everything assumed to be more expensive that it actually is.

Cost: $150 (For $500 starbucks)
After spending the $500 in starbucks you will have to return your purchases. You will receive $500 back in cash by returning the $500 worth of merchandise
Paid: $500 cash (From returning $500 worth of starbucks merchandise)
Profit: $350 1)Spent $150 on $500 worth of starbucks. 2)Spent $500 worth of starbucks on merchandise. 3)Returned $500 worth of merchandise and received $500 cash. 4) $350 PROFIT!

Is this legal?

-The method is 100% legal. This is simply taking advantage of the way you are given a refund when you purchase items a certain way. My method does not relate to the legality of the starbucks cards you are using. You are responsible for verifying your source when you purchase cards.

How long does it take to turn a starbucks card into cash or a gift card?
-SAME DAY! You must make a purchase first with it though because you turn the card into cash by returning the purchase you made with your gift card

Will this get fixed?
Can't say; but I've been doing this since 2012 and it wasn't until recently that I ever got a gift card back (Still not a starbucks gift card Smiley!

*UNIQUE METHOD: NEVER SOLD BEFORE, NEVER SEEN ON THE WEB
*FULL ESCROW UNTIL YOUR FIRST CASHOUT
*100% SUCCESS RATE (Excludes the fact that some stores can flat out refuse returns for no reason; which doesn't relate to my method)
*VOUCHES TO REPUTABLE MEMBERS

Experiences So Far
-Have had multiple days where I have spent over 5k in starbucks funds
-Multiple occasions where I have returned 2-4k in separate returns in 1 day ( I have used this method very efficiently and had a lot of success getting cash back on $250+ returns.. Do the math and you can see the potential you can make in 1 day)
-Never questioned about returns (I always just say it was a gift and I found a cheaper option when I return it)
-Never been denied a return
-Up until recently I got cash back EVERY TIME. Now I get cash back about 85% of the time, the other 15% being a more valuable card than your original starbucks card
-Have used dirty and clean funds and the results never varied
-If you cannot travel and have a full-time job and busy schedule, you could easily make an extra few hundred dollars a week... If you have all the time to travel and just make money; you can have a few months of touching at least 500 a day; if not more... and that comes from experience.  

BUYER EXPERIENCES SO FAR

Multiple buyers claiming to have made over $100 or $200 an hour in this thread and on cryptothrift

Sold another copy to a forum member who made $400+ Profit just today. I asked them to post a review.

It is true, I pocketed $400 cash in one day. The Original Post is a very accurate advertisement and I had no problems at all with this method. I live in a metro area, so this worked very well for me. I think it would be very easy to make $1,000 a month with this method, and this guide is truly a great investment.

Price: $99
Shadow_Runner (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 10:15:12 PM

Felt this needed a separate post for clarification:

YOU CAN BE DENIED A RETURN

YOU MAY RECEIVE A GIFT CARD BACK INSTEAD OF CASH (Not a starbucks gift card, something MUCH more valuable. See post above for more info)

USING THIS METHOD ALL CASH REGISTERS WILL PROMPT FOR THE RETURN TO BE RETURNED IN CASH!!!
-IF YOU ARE COMFORTABLE WITH SOCIAL ENGINEERING IT IS VERY EASY TO CONVINCE WHOMEVER MAY BE TRYING TO GIVE YOU A GIFT CARD TO GIVE YOU CASH SINCE THEIR COMPUTER IS INSTRUCTING THEM TO-
(For those who purchase the guide I will help instruct you on social engineering methods I use to get cash back even when they want to give you a gift card, and other bonuses and experiences such as a time I went from being denied a return to quoting bullshit policies to a manager to leaving with a $200 cash return)

So you may not get cash back everytime; but you will always leave with a profit! Plus there is plenty you can work on yourself and perfect your interactions with employees to have them do the return in your favor and not hassle you.
ishkur

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 12:02:19 AM

Ill take a vouch
FrozenOne

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 12:45:18 AM

Ill take a vouch

You're not trustworthy. I think he means Sr. Member and above with green trust. So yeah...I hope he is not stupid enough to give you a vouch copy.
Shadow_Runner (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 03:08:28 AM

Ill take a vouch

You're not trustworthy. I think he means Sr. Member and above with green trust. So yeah...I hope he is not stupid enough to give you a vouch copy.

+1

First vouch will be going to Sandy-is-fine
Shadow_Runner (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 03:18:36 AM

i can take a vouch copy!

2nd vouch copy is yours. I am going to wait until my first vouch finishes going over this with me and can leave his own review. Send me a PM I'd like to know your experience with starbucks.
chri521

Activity: 279
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 03:54:09 AM

i can take a vouch copy!

Hey Sandy, vouchman strikes again amiright?
Grin Shocked
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 04:13:45 AM

i can take a vouch copy!

Hey Sandy, vouchman strikes again amiright?
Grin Shocked
Cheesy 
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 04:31:58 AM

Just got "the method" and looked it over but it's late here so this will be fast:

First opinions:

Definitely doable.
Definitely simple.
And it surprised me with how it's done.  Never would have thought of "the secret."
Would be a bit of work (time that is) depending on where you live.  Might be a lot of work in the boonies. A bit more limited in usable locations then I expected and might depend on your location (but gas is cheap these days).

Let me say:  It's not my intention to do this because I'm just interested in the liquid product itself but might just try it once to see if it actually works here. I have a couple cards that are many months old and still good so I could sacrifice one. I'll be out of town for a week so it might be not until then.

The actual procedure itself definitely seems to be 100% legal (disclaimer: I'm no lawyer or cop just my feeling).
No black hats or blue hats or white hats needed.
No scamming or stealing (of course obtaining cheap cards to use is another issue and that is definitely "questionable", just referring to the actual procedure).  

Like anything there is always a YMMV factor.

What is it worth?  Very hard question to answer but if you have a solid source for cards and live in a major metro area where there are a lot of shopping areas and have the balls to use a lot of "cheap cards" (that's the necessary part)  you could make money.

Please direct any questions to the OP because I won't give any specifics other than what I wrote above.

Shadow_Runner (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 05:02:48 AM

i can take a vouch copy!

You will not receive a vouch, sorry.

Thanks Sandy, looking forward to you trying it
Abellyfreek

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 06:27:14 AM

Hi I im interested in this its intriguing.
Shadow_Runner (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 08:25:50 AM

Hi I im interested in this its intriguing.

For now I won't be selling this until after my vouches are out, and reviews are put out, I will decide on the price and who I will sell to.
Shadow_Runner (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 01:14:53 PM

2 Vouches Left
LouReed

Activity: 732

Nosce te Ipsum

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 02:15:29 PM

I'd love a vouch copy!
Maui

Activity: 487

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 02:15:54 PM

I'll take a vouch.

Click on my trust and select "Untrusted Feedback" for all my ratings.
Shadow_Runner (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 03:30:06 PM

I'll take a vouch.

You located inside the USA? PM me your experience with starbucks thus far
Shadow_Runner (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 06:20:49 PM

I'd love a vouch copy!

PM'd
Shadow_Runner (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 06:33:50 PM

Updated original post with information. I should have a updated review from sandy-is-fine as they become familiar with the method. I gave another vouch to Maui and will have him post his review here
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 10:53:47 PM

Updated original post with information. I should have a updated review from sandy-is-fine as they become familiar with the method. I gave another vouch to Maui and will have him post his review here

I am away for a week but will try it when I get back at least once.  Should be a simple process to do.  At 36000 ft now on airline wifi. No sbx here. N
Shadow_Runner (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 04:55:29 PM

Bump
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: