Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:46:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [VOUCHED] Starbucks Gift Cards to cash SAME DAY- Make 100+ DAILY EASILY  (Read 3336 times)
Whyme416

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 07:10:19 PM

I want on too  Smiley

Updated original post with information. I should have a updated review from sandy-is-fine as they become familiar with the method. I gave another vouch to Maui and will have him post his review here

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Shadow_Runner (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 10:50:19 PM

Final Vouch has been given to Quickseller.
Maui

Activity: 487

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 04:55:35 AM

I would say that this is quite an ingenious method of using Starbucks giftcards, better than spending it on their "coffee". I'll split this review into three sections: worth, risk, and ease.

Worth:

I believe this is priced at $150 and the seller sends along $500 Starbucks to get you started. If that is the case this guide is more than worth it's price. It's nice for making some quick money on the side, if you have a little bit of free time. I wouldn't quit my day job though, it is what it promises a chance to potentially pull in $100 a day, easily. You also won't find this guide anywhere else that I know of, so you are not paying for something available publicly. This seems to be a very unique method and seems like it will remain under the radar for quite some time if the OP is the originator.

Risk
It's no more riskier than using this caliber of giftcards at your local Starbucks. However I will say although the potential to make what's promised is a definite reality it doesn't exactly mean it's the smartest. Be aware that cameras exist virtually everywhere and if you are using these cards in stores frequently I would assume you would run a higher risk. I've never seen anything quite like this method though, and like I said I don't believe it's any more riskier than using these "discounted" giftcards as you normally would on coffee or snacks.

Ease

If you live in an urban, densely populated area then you will love this guide- rural areas not so much. The seller offers to answer any questions you have so you shouldn't have any issue locating anything. This method honestly seems like a very easy way to make money, obviously you should be aware of your appearance. You won't want to draw any unneeded scrutiny to what you're doing.

Would I use this method?
Personally no, simply because I'm a highly busy person among other reasons. However like I said, if you are a purchaser of starbucks giftcards this is the best return for your buck you will find. Very ingenious and short, straight, and to the point.

Thank you for the vouch Shadow_Runner.

Click on my trust and select "Untrusted Feedback" for all my ratings.
FrozenOne

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 09:19:25 AM

I'd buy this guide for $150 if it came with some Starbucks especially $500 of it to get you started. Good luck with sales! I'll be watching this thread.
Shadow_Runner (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 08:48:26 PM

I do not provide any starbucks cards with the method. Thank you very much for the review.
FrozenOne

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 08:53:26 PM

I do not provide any starbucks cards with the method. Thank you very much for the review.

That''s unfortunate. I'll be waiting for the final price, then. It seems the method works, but will it be worth the price?
Shadow_Runner (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 08:55:45 PM

That''s unfortunate. I'll be waiting for the final price, then. It seems the method works, but will it be worth the price?

Up to your guys to decide. Waiting on a review from Quickseller but it has been stated twice that my $100+ easily per day claim is very possible.
Afire9185

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 12:22:23 PM

Is it still for sale this method?
Shadow_Runner (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 02:35:59 AM

THIS METHOD IS NOW FOR SALE FOR $150. FULL ESCROW IS AVAILABLE VIA CRYPTOTHRIFT OR REPUTABLE MEMBERS OF BITCOINTALK
Shadow_Runner (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 09:30:28 AM

Bump
FrozenOne

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 10:40:51 AM

Bump

One bump per 24 hours, dude. Your previous post counted as a bump for the day. Be careful here! Mods don't play.
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 01:21:37 PM

Quickseller has feedback on you that you bought this account from him and started scamming. Good luck getting any sort of a vouch from him. Meanwhile you just gave your method to somebody who is clearly not going to help you. Did this account get resold again or what lol? Who would give a vouch to somebody who basically publicly stated they were a scammer?
Shadow_Runner (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 04:17:02 PM

Quickseller has feedback on you that you bought this account from him and started scamming. Good luck getting any sort of a vouch from him. Meanwhile you just gave your method to somebody who is clearly not going to help you. Did this account get resold again or what lol? Who would give a vouch to somebody who basically publicly stated they were a scammer?

That is not the feedback. The feedback states the account was purchased; which it was. I bought a hero account so people would trust me easier and I could instantly start selling my product. That statement caused the accusations in my feedback. None have any proof and I have reached out to each of them. I have not scammed anyone and Quickseller could confirm that. Quickseller told me he will be leaving a review on this thread today most likely. 
skyzer

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 11:38:43 PM

wholefoods $100 cashback?
Shadow_Runner (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 08:27:59 PM

No & Bump
FrozenOne

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 08:10:32 PM

Getting any sales at $150? I'm waiting on a price drop.
Shadow_Runner (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 06:49:11 PM

Only had 1 sale. Still waiting on Quicksellers review.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 05:57:10 AM

I was given the method that the OP says he is selling for free in exchange for me to write a review. (note: I have not actually tried this method, nor do I have any intention of trying the method).

Based on what I know about the general policies of Starbucks, and Starbucks franchises, I would find it reasonable to be able to purchase items/merchandise from Starbucks in the way described to me.

Based on what I know about the general policies of the entities that you would be returning the items to, I would consider it reasonable to be offered a gift card that is not a Starbucks gift card when returning the merchandise. Based on my overall knowledge of retail customer service policies, I would find it reasonable that cash would be given when requested instead of such gift card.

In the event that a gift card is issued, then the gift card would most likely be able to be spent on a much larger variety of items then a Starbucks Gift card, and could probably be used for a large percentage of weekly/monthly purchases (with the exception of things like Mortgage/rent, utility bills, phone bills, etc.).

Regarding the legality of this method, I have no idea, I am not an attorney, however I do think it is a grey enough of an area for me to not want to employ the method (I am fairly conservative in this regard). I do know however that in order to employ this method, you would need to use discounted Starbucks Gift cards, which are almost always going to involve laundered money, and this is a reason why I would suggest this method not be used; however when I expressed this concern to the OP, I was advised that you can purchase "legit" Starbucks Gift cards on crypto-thrift for ~60% of their value, however I have no way to validate if this is true or not.   

I also have no knowledge as to what extent the stores that items will be purchased/returned track these kinds of purchases/returns. Nor do I have any knowledge regarding the store in question's policy regarding this kind of activity.
Shadow_Runner (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 12:28:01 AM

Thanks for the review. Sold a copy at $150 on cryptothrift and I asked them to post a review here. They actually did the method and had it work at least 1 time.
malzahar

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 12:36:38 AM

Thanks for the review. Sold a copy at $150 on cryptothrift and I asked them to post a review here. They actually did the method and had it work at least 1 time.

are you rich yet?  Cheesy

i mean if its so bankable why dont you just form your own group of friends to do this with you. i just dont get how this is possible.. you`ll get caught eventually.

going back to the same store..
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: