Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:57:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [VOUCHED] Starbucks Gift Cards to cash SAME DAY- Make 100+ DAILY EASILY  (Read 3337 times)
Neo J316

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 02:59:25 PM

Just found out where too buy the method .

But I have a question ? Where do I get the gift cards , store cards from .  Huh
Shadow_Runner (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 03:52:18 PM

You buy my guide on cryptothrift or here using escrow; and you can buy starbucks cards on this website or on cryptothrift.com for full escrow.
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 03:56:46 PM

Does your method will work for European countries or it is only for United States, if that method working outside than i am ready to buy this working method to make some profit for me? 
Shadow_Runner (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 05:37:04 PM

Does your method will work for European countries or it is only for United States, if that method working outside than i am ready to buy this working method to make some profit for me? 

Only works inside the USA. Nowhere else. No canada. No mexico. No overseas
Neo J316

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 12:05:17 AM

You buy my guide on cryptothrift or here using escrow; and you can buy starbucks cards on this website or on cryptothrift.com for full escrow.

I'm not denying that your Method works but what I'm concerned about is the Starbucks cards .
What supplier should I trust and what are the risk when using the Gift Cards ?

Is this Lowkey fraud or do these "dealers" get these cards on special  Huh
Shadow_Runner (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 03:45:06 PM

I'm not denying that your Method works but what I'm concerned about is the Starbucks cards .

No idea you will have to find the right vendor for you. I don't sell the cards or buy them often anymore.
FrozenOne

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 03:48:55 PM

No idea you will have to find the right vendor for you. I don't sell the cards or buy them often anymore.

Okay. Here's a question, then. When you DO buy them, who do you use? If you don't feel like giving that information out for free then includde that information in the guide for a nominal fee or for FREE as an update. Wouldn't that be grand?
Shadow_Runner (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 09:22:05 PM

I've stated multiple times in my thread (which is also in the guide!) that you can buy them off any reputable vendor here or cryptothrift. I don't have ANY specific vendor I EVER use. They all come and go or turn scammer and come back under a new account. You will have to find someone you trust. I can only provide websites for you to look at.

There are a lot of vendors selling them at 15-30% of retail value.
quarterdollar

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 10:17:34 PM

PM sent about some info
Shadow_Runner (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 10:47:14 PM

PM sent about some info

I'm not that stupid. Message me from a main account if you want it or give me the email to your main account and we will communicate off forum. Not leaking it to anyone I can't verify until it is a full dox.
quarterdollar

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 10:52:47 PM

PM sent about some info

I'm not that stupid. Message me from a main account if you want it or give me the email to your main account and we will communicate off forum. Not leaking it to anyone I can't verify until it is a full dox.
Can't do that, sorry. I don't want a scammer tag on my main account.

Looks like the OP is a scammer
Shadow_Runner (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 11:02:17 PM

Well you just cleared up my suspicion of you being connected to Quickseller. You gotta try better than that.

Edit: Not the account you are on now either Smiley
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 02:15:12 AM

DISCLAIMER: I received this "method" as a vouch (that means for free) a couple weeks ago and promised the OP I would try it and post a review. I tried it once and posted my review a week or so ago and am reposting it after reading comments from people hiding behind new user names rather than posting from facts.

This procedure works and the procedure itself is perfectly legit. I tried it ONE TIME with a "real" card (not one I purchased here or on CT for $15 of which I have many that I actually use for coffee & food) so I didn't make any profit.  I got the refund as described. Personally, I wouldn't do it again because of lack of time and (mostly) not wanting to use the type of cards purchased from here for obvious reasons. The process does work, is quite simple and certainly can make money if you are willing to use cards that are questionable in how they are obtained. Those  throwing "scammer" accusations at this seller have absolutely no basis for their accusations other then the fact (I assume) he won't give it to them for free or they are "competition." If he actually scammed you why not post exactly how?  

Just for fun since I really find this fascinating I purchased another "method" (it was real cheap) off of some guy on CT who obviously stole from some other seller. The seller barely speaks English and the item looks as if it was written by an English teacher. Cheesy  After reading  it I can tell you it is nothing like this and probably might get you arrested for how it is done.  

Bottom line.  SELLER is legit and I can't imagine how he would be scamming anyone with what he is selling unless he took your money and didn't send you the 3 or 4 pages of text which really makes no sense. Method itself seems 100% legal and the only "questionable" part is how YOU obtain the cards that you need to buy things with that you have to return.  Obviously the cards must be cheap in order to make any money getting refunds and if they are cheap you can be 99.9% certain these cards YOU BUY aren't legit. That would be YOUR problem and NOT the seller's.  And no, if you PM me I will not tell you "the secret" but I will tell you it is simple but takes some time since you need to do some driving. It is best in a highly populated area with lots of department stores.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 2327

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 02:18:08 AM

Can you sign a message from an old address associated with your account in order to prove that you are not a sold account that is being used to provide vouches for the OP?
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 02:27:56 AM

Can you sign a message from an old address associated with your account in order to prove that you are not a sold account that is being used to provide vouches for the OP?

I wondered how long it would take someone to ask me for something like that and I would be glad to except for the fact I have absolutely no idea what that means or how to do it.  Look at my previous 340 messages and you will see I have never sold anything here nor would I want to. I am just addicted to SBX and have purchased many cards here and on CT going back a number of months

If what you want me to do is easy and you can explain how I would gladly do it. If it means jumping through hoops, no because it's not worth it.
Shadow_Runner (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 03:21:48 PM

Daily Bump! FULL DOX ON QUICKSELLER TO BE POSTED TONIGHT OR TOMORROW!
1aguar

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 02:11:40 PM

The OP has scammed me on CryptoThrift, therefore I am selling ONE copy of this guide for $50 to recoup my losses;
I am offering escrow until you cashout and full support.

I will delete this post if the OP contacts me to settle our deal.

My review of the guide:
It is true, I pocketed $400 cash in one day. The Original Post is a very accurate advertisement and I had no problems at all with this method. I live in a metro area, so this worked very well for me. I think it would be very easy to make $1,000 a month with this method, and this guide is truly a great investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: