Bitcoin Forum
July 19, 2024, 12:38:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Mercurial - [MCI] - Linking Crypto Currencies  (Read 24171 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Razerglass
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 01:27:20 AM

Well, I don't know if the dev "ripped off" the designer...5 BTC for the design work we see here....way too much!  If the dev were giving away 5 BTC of "OUR" money for this design work, I'd be disappointed.  Think it was a misunderstanding or something else like that....The designer was paid; he just wanted more.

That reason doesnt really make sense when you think about him deleting the posts when the designer was asking about it for 3 days and then coming up with this "I paid partially story"

Just my thinking.. why delete all of that information if it was something so simple.

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
  ▓█████▓▒░                                  ░▒██░
    ▓███████▓▒░                           ░▓▓██▓ 
      ▒█████████▓▒                     ░▓████▓   
        ░█████▓████▓▒                 ▓████▓░   
          ░▓███▓▓▓▓███▓░            ▒██▓▓█▒     
             ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒         ░███▓▓█▒       
               ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓       ▓███▓▓█▒       
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
                   ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   
              ▒▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▒▒░   ░   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|
🛵 Connecting Travellers All Around The World 🛵 

Socially Powered Search Engine for the Travel & Tourism Industry
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2015, 01:36:37 AM

Well, I don't know if the dev "ripped off" the designer...5 BTC for the design work we see here....way too much!  If the dev were giving away 5 BTC of "OUR" money for this design work, I'd be disappointed.  Think it was a misunderstanding or something else like that....The designer was paid; he just wanted more.

That reason doesnt really make sense when you think about him deleting the posts when the designer was asking about it for 3 days and then coming up with this "I paid partially story"

Just my thinking.. why delete all of that information if it was something so simple.

Well, if you were watching the thread while the conversations AND deletions were taking place, it'd make more sense to you.  The dev believes he paid the right amount....the designer claims that he didn't get what was negotiated.  I don't know....ask yourself, "How much does it normally cost for this quality of design work?"  The designer was paid 1.5 BTC and he wants 3.5 BTC more....so....who's right? who's wrong?  They needed a contract to fall back on or something....
Razerglass
Legendary

Activity: 1036

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 01:45:56 AM

Well, if you were watching the thread while the conversations AND deletions were taking place, it'd make more sense to you.  The dev believes he paid the right amount....the designer claims that he didn't get what was negotiated.  I don't know....ask yourself, "How much does it normally cost for this quality of design work?"  The designer was paid 1.5 BTC and he wants 3.5 BTC more....so....who's right? who's wrong?  They needed a contract to fall back on or something....

We'll that is defiantly for neither of us to judge. The cost of whatever it was. Case and point if that was all it was he wouldn't of been trying to hide it so deliberately by deleting all quotes and references to the designer asking for his payment. The ONLY reason he even commented on it is AFTER the unmoderated thread got started.

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
  ▓█████▓▒░                                  ░▒██░
    ▓███████▓▒░                           ░▓▓██▓ 
      ▒█████████▓▒                     ░▓████▓   
        ░█████▓████▓▒                 ▓████▓░   
          ░▓███▓▓▓▓███▓░            ▒██▓▓█▒     
             ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒         ░███▓▓█▒       
               ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓       ▓███▓▓█▒       
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
                   ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   
              ▒▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▒▒░   ░   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|
🛵 Connecting Travellers All Around The World 🛵 

Socially Powered Search Engine for the Travel & Tourism Industry
|

██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram
cjmoles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2015, 02:03:54 AM

We'll that is defiantly for neither of us to judge. The cost of whatever it was. Case and point if that was all it was he wouldn't of been trying to hide it so deliberately by deleting all quotes and references to the designer asking for his payment. The ONLY reason he even commented on it is AFTER the unmoderated thread got started.

No, not true.  A few of us witnessing the thread being moderated requested that Bitcrea be heard because of his positive trust rating, so Voltarius allowed Bitcrea to state his claim openingly.  But, the conversation was getting negative right away.... Voltarius said he paid 1.5 BTC; Bitcrea said he's still owed 3.5 BTC; Voltarius said he isn't paying anymore....then FUD, FUD, FUD...moderation....then the unmoderated thread got started.
AltcoinSteps

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Let's make a new altcoin environment.

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2015, 08:22:03 AM

dev is not deleting anything, he is not quite around

Last Active:   September 05, 2015, 09:28:25 PM

Steps - Let's make a new altcoin environment.  | Join Us Now!
Bitcrea

Activity: 406

Bitcrea.com

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 10:23:22 AM

It's just crazy how you're doing your own interpretations and posting it as a "logical" assumption. I don't blame, people sometimes miss the details, but please read carefully.

I never wanted more, I WANTED WHAT WAS AGREED BEFORE THE INVESTMENTS WERE KICKING IN. That's why I even agreed to take this project and I'm a busy designer. I am professional at what I do, I do make a living out of it.

P.S. The webdesign outcome you see is not finished just because Voltarius said "it's enough, it looks good. I have to focus on more important details", so webdesign is at state where I could definitely improve it. So I had plan to improve it, plus we've talked about GUI design, but that's not even important at this point.
Razerglass said it best: "We'll that is defiantly for neither of us to judge.", the BTC amount here is not important, what important is that the dev breached it's agreement with me and I do not tolerate that. I always been honest with people and I always deliver and I do expect the same in return.
I do work for tighter budgets, I work for bigger budgets as well. I even do pro bono. Every project is different with it's own terms, every project is unique.
z38630610
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 11:36:12 AM

this need designer ? im designer if who need ,call me im here .if this coin price very high i think everyone is very happy , coin price not design ,please don‘t trouble price
Please argue in private ,or find dev face to face ,now only care for price and exchange ;ok ? Smiley friend designer

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
cjmoles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2015, 08:10:24 PM

Well, I don't know if the dev "ripped off" the designer...5 BTC for the design work we see here....way too much!  If the dev were giving away 5 BTC of "OUR" money for this design work, I'd be disappointed.  Think it was a misunderstanding or something else like that....The designer was paid; he just wanted more.

It's just crazy how you're doing your own interpretations and posting it as a "logical" assumption. I don't blame, people sometimes miss the details, but please read carefully.

I never wanted more, I WANTED WHAT WAS AGREED BEFORE THE INVESTMENTS WERE KICKING IN. That's why I even agreed to take this project and I'm a busy designer. I am professional at what I do, I do make a living out of it.

P.S. The webdesign outcome you see is not finished just because Voltarius said "it's enough, it looks good. I have to focus on more important details", so webdesign is at state where I could definitely improve it. So I had plan to improve it, plus we've talked about GUI design, but that's not even important at this point.
Razerglass said it best: "We'll that is defiantly for neither of us to judge.", the BTC amount here is not important, what important is that the dev breached it's agreement with me and I do not tolerate that. I always been honest with people and I always deliver and I do expect the same in return.
I do work for tighter budgets, I work for bigger budgets as well. I even do pro bono. Every project is different with it's own terms, every project is unique.

I believe you are an honest person.  I've been sticking up for you from the beginning; however, I was trying to present the argument from both sides because there seems to be a stalemate in the negotiations of your contract.  There are two sides of the story and both of you see it from different angles.  I truly believe that both of you feel slighted in one way or the other, but there are many others here besides you and him that have something invested in this project who are also being affected by this argument.  And, I don't think that trying to derail the project is fair to the rest of us--that's all.
Bitcrea

Bitcrea.com

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 09:14:06 PM

Well, I don't know if the dev "ripped off" the designer...5 BTC for the design work we see here....way too much!  If the dev were giving away 5 BTC of "OUR" money for this design work, I'd be disappointed.  Think it was a misunderstanding or something else like that....The designer was paid; he just wanted more.

I believe you are an honest person.  I've been sticking up for you from the beginning; however, I was trying to present the argument from both sides because there seems to be a stalemate in the negotiations of your contract.  There are two sides of the story and both of you see it from different angles.  I truly believe that both of you feel slighted in one way or the other, but there are many others here besides you and him that have something invested in this project who are also being affected by this argument.  And, I don't think that trying to derail the project is fair to the rest of us--that's all.

Trust me, I tried to resolve this privately multiple times - it didn't worked. I was also willing to find a solution that would satisfy both parties, but I simply didn't received any reply. As I mentioned, I was just simply blocked out of the blue. There's definitely a stalemate for me, but I've never heard why Voltarius just simply took my work and blocked me without explanation.  Is this a nice start to start the project? Definitely not. Believe me, I'm not trying to derail the project, but I will not be quiet as well if he's breaching the agreement. Imagine yourself in my situation, what would you do?

Anyways, I want this story to end, it's just distracts me. The logo he's using now is property of mine until we'll solve the issue.
I truly wish that Voltarius would come up to a great mind and would resolve this issue with me to save his project ant reputation. If not, then oh well - I have nothing more to add.
cjmoles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2015, 10:00:56 PM

Trust me, I tried to resolve this privately multiple times - it didn't worked. I was also willing to find a solution that would satisfy both parties, but I simply didn't received any reply. As I mentioned, I was just simply blocked out of the blue. There's definitely a stalemate for me, but I've never heard why Voltarius just simply took my work and blocked me without explanation.  Is this a nice start to start the project? Definitely not. Believe me, I'm not trying to derail the project, but I will not be quiet as well if he's breaching the agreement. Imagine yourself in my situation, what would you do?

Anyways, I want this story to end, it's just distracts me. The logo he's using now is property of mine until we'll solve the issue.
I truly wish that Voltarius would come up to a great mind and would resolve this issue with me to save his project ant reputation. If not, then oh well - I have nothing more to add.

See, the thing is:  You guys are fighting over MY money!  Right?  What do I get for it?
Bitcrea

Bitcrea.com

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 10:18:05 PM

Dude, I'm not fighting over your money. The source doesn't bother me.
Do you care from which source you're getting your salary from? It can be your employers personal money, it can be investors money, it can be revenue percentage, it can be whatever you want.

Don't mix two things, he ordered a service from me, that's all.

cjmoles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2015, 10:47:52 PM

Dude, I'm not fighting over your money. The source doesn't bother me.
Do you care from which source you're getting your salary from? It can be your employers personal money, it can be investors money, it can be revenue percentage, it can be whatever you want.

Don't mix two things, he ordered a service from me, that's all.

I know it doesn't bother you....I'm saying it bothers me.  

Look at it this way:  If person A(thief) steals from person B(victem) and purchases something from person C(profiteer),  should person C(profiteer) run to person B(victem) and complain that person A(thief) isn't giving person C(profiteer) a square deal?
Bitcrea

Bitcrea.com

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 11:01:51 PM

All I said was that he breached our agreement, I don't know from which pocket he pays or not. How should I know that? I'm definitely not complaining, I am communicating with and informing the community and Voltarius about my situation.
I told my story, you can tell yours.

cjmoles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2015, 11:41:55 PM

All I said was that he breached our agreement, I don't know from which pocket he pays or not. How should I know that? I'm definitely not complaining, I am communicating with and informing the community and Voltarius about my situation.
I told my story, you can tell yours.

Well, hopefully everything will work out for all of us.
AltcoinSteps

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 08:42:02 AM

why do you still argue in here, dev is long gone

z38630610
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 11:16:25 AM

what you say this coin dev is long gone ?

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Sk8tebird

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 12:55:46 PM

Project is not dead !!
AltcoinSteps

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 06:23:40 PM

Project is not dead !!

Dev Last Active:   September 05, 2015, 09:28:25 PM

andrepierre

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 06:41:12 PM

The dev mentioned that wallet will be available between 15 September and end of month, for time being I will give him the benefit of the doubt.

Would be nice if he send a post before that time.
Sk8tebird

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 12:00:28 AM

Project is not dead !!

Dev Last Active:   September 05, 2015, 09:28:25 PM

Lolll comon, its 3 days ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: