Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:32:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Mercurial - [MCI] - Linking Crypto Currencies  (Read 24156 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sorinln

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 08:10:36 PM

Any news?  I'm getting so tired of the scams....putting together a plan...we need to set an example of somebody....or something...penitentiary style!  Let's find these guys!
The "dev" is busy with his big dildo bought with your money Grin
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2015, 08:26:19 PM

Any news?  I'm getting so tired of the scams....putting together a plan...we need to set an example of somebody....or something...penitentiary style!  Let's find these guys!

Well...that's nice!  I've got some some special friends working on finding these people so that we can bring them to justice and maybe even give them a dildo of our own!  SMILE  Please don't look me up on checkmate!

Ryan Andrews:  Mercurial Developer
Iris Alden:  Marketing and Design Professional
Patrick Cole: Data Manager
David Rios:  Developer
sorinln

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 08:33:37 PM

Any news?  I'm getting so tired of the scams....putting together a plan...we need to set an example of somebody....or something...penitentiary style!  Let's find these guys!

Well...that's nice!  I've got some some special friends working on finding these people so that we can bring them to justice and maybe even give them a dildo of our own!  SMILE  Please don't look me up on check mate!

Ryan Andrews:  Mercurial Developer
Iris Alden:  Marketing and Design Professional
David Rios:  Developer

Fake names "Ryan Andrews", "Iris Alden", etc. I think is Daniel Viruete Mendoza from Mexico : https://www.facebook.com/danielviruete.mendoza

I'll send you a PM with his IP
cjmoles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2015, 08:43:40 PM

Well...that's nice!  I've got some some special friends working on finding these people so that we can bring them to justice and maybe even give them a dildo of our own!  SMILE  Please don't look me up on check mate!

Ryan Andrews:  Mercurial Developer
Iris Alden:  Marketing and Design Professional
David Rios:  Developer

Fake names "Ryan Andrews", "Iris Alden", etc. I think is Daniel Viruete Mendoza from Mexico : https://www.facebook.com/danielviruete.mendoza

I'll send you a PM with his IP

Send anything you can come up with....
andrepierre

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 08:49:01 PM

Dev was online today, Voltarius can we please get an update  Huh
zodiac3011

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 05:19:04 AM

I still hope this is no scam coin so please tell us something
c_lab
Legendary

Activity: 1202
Merit: 1042

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 08:53:01 PM
Last edit: October 14, 2015, 09:42:35 PM by c_lab

It`s 100% Scam. Member icanscript = Member Voltarius = Mercurial = Equilibria. Same Webdesign, same hype, same Scam.
cjmoles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2015, 07:56:25 AM

The website is now down and we can't even look at our balances anymore....Any suggestions on what to do to these these guy's once we find their addresses???
zodiac3011

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 12:46:47 PM

First we need to find him in real person before we can do anything with our money. Wew I got a little suspicious so I got in there just $5 LOL
Skatebird
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 12:12:22 AM

First we need to find him in real person before we can do anything with our money. Wew I got a little suspicious so I got in there just $5 LOL

Kill his family ?! Wink

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
    ███           █           ███
████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
  ███             █             ███
     ████         █         ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
    ███           █           ███
████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
  ███             █             ███
     ████         █         ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
cjmoles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2015, 12:19:14 AM

Well, see this is the whole problem with cryptocurrency....it's very difficult to find the true identity of the thieves.  That's why I don't see a future in the bitcoin project.  It will never rival any real currency in the USA because the US backs their own currency with insurance and enforcement boards that go after the thieves.  The only thing bitcoin has going for it is that it's easy to steal and it's not illegal to steal it....plus, one doesn't have to worry about getting beat up when they do steal it....So, now, even cowards are brave enough to steal.  The bitcoin community needs to start catching these cowards and inflicting a bit of justice on them if bitcoin is going to succeed.  But, it's the opposite....the community protects their identities.
cjmoles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2015, 12:25:53 AM
Last edit: October 18, 2015, 07:17:33 AM by cjmoles

Kill his family ?! Wink

Well, I was thinking of having some homeboys sit them down and have a talk with them....if we can figure out exactly who they are.  We can also talk to their families if we can't find their locations.  Once we know who and where they are we can give them all good talking to for sure.
andrepierre

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 09:16:29 PM

The website is now down and we can't even look at our balances anymore....Any suggestions on what to do to these these guy's once we find their addresses???

Not impressed at all, lesson learned. Rather have ico or crowdfunding with good Escrow that release coins once dev delivered wallet and coins.

zodiac3011

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 05:15:07 AM

Not impressed at all, lesson learned. Rather have ico or crowdfunding with good Escrow that release coins once dev delivered wallet and coins.

dev can still dump it fast or abandon it really soon IMO.
andrepierre

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 09:24:30 PM

dev can still dump it fast or abandon it really soon IMO.

There is nothing to dump, the dev did not even distributed ICO coins and released a wallet.
dalefrench

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 03:41:53 AM

Well that was an expensive $480 dollar lesson.  I am getting out of the bitcoin altcoin trading and speculating thing all together.  I am all out of this crypto world, with all of its bots and thieves.  I hope these SOBS do prison time.  Karma will catch up to you.  I gave Voltfucktusall  a negative trust rating at least.

Better luck to all those who lost money.
cjmoles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2015, 03:46:44 AM

Well that was an expensive $480 dollar lesson.  I am getting out of the bitcoin altcoin trading and speculating thing all together.  I am all out of this crypto world, with all of its bots and thieves.  I hope these SOBS do prison time.  Karma will catch up to you.  I gave Voltfucktusall  a negative trust rating at least.

You know what's odd?  His trust rating hasn't changed....even after all these complaints.  Is that normal???
zodiac3011

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 04:13:58 AM

wow you invested a lot in a project that you don't even know will it come true? No offence but I think you should spread it out to many projects instead of one  Grin
cjmoles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2015, 09:10:26 PM

wow you invested a lot in a project that you don't even know will it come true? No offence but I think you should spread it out to many projects instead of one  Grin

One wouldn't think that these guys wouldn't even provide an asset and wallet for this project.  What's that cost...ten bucks?  They received thousands of dollars for this venture!  They really do need to face some sort of dire consequence for their actions.
zodiac3011

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 12:40:29 AM

One wouldn't think that these guys wouldn't even provide an asset and wallet for this project.  What's that cost...ten bucks?  They received thousands of dollars for this venture!  They really do need to face some sort of dire consequence for their actions.
but how? We can't even find any really useful about him. Many have given up hope to find this guy too. I think I have, too. If you got any plans, I'd love to hear
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: