Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:34:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin plugin for WordPress / WooCommerce?  (Read 400 times)
SatHunter (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 11:11:56 PM

Does ayone use a bitcoin payment processor other than GoUrl.io for their WP site? I love GoUrl, but my hosting doesn't use php5.4 yet. An automatic WP plugin would be best, since I don't do much installing ....
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 09:42:12 AM

There are a few options, Bitpay, Coinbase, Braintree...

Have you checked in cpanel if you can change PHP version, usually the default option is a lower version, and if your hosting provider does not have PHP 5.4 maybe you should change provider.

SatHunter (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 01:08:54 PM

my hosting says "PHP 5.3 is currently the default version that will be used by PHP files." and then it says "Using PHP 5.4 is completely optional as all scripts have not yet released compatible versions! To use PHP 5.4, you have two options:

Use the file extension .php54
Add the following line to your .htaccess file:

AddHandler application/x-httpd-php54 .php

And since I don't like to touch things I don't understand ....I think if I want to use the file extention .php54 I would have to change every single .php in the all the WP and WooCommerce files? Sounds like a lot of work!

So I looked at the htaccess file, and I don't know where I would put that line of coding without screwing it up. The file says:

# BEGIN WordPress
<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
RewriteEngine On
RewriteBase /
RewriteRule ^index\.php$ - [L]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteRule . /index.php [L]
</IfModule>

# END WordPress
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 01:23:33 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2015, 02:05:54 PM by pedrog

Login into cpanel and search for 'Software and Services' then click 'Select PHP Version', there you should be able to chose which version you want to use.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: