Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:01:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GBP UK bank transfer at LakeBTC  (Read 1342 times)
blackstock (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 02:55:09 AM

I saw LakeBTC had supported GBP trading and UK bank transfer, but when I make a deposit, it always wait Lake Banker to accept, anyone would ELI5 about how Lake Banker works??

https://www.lakebtc.com/deposits/new?currency=gbp
Nrcewker
Copper Member

Activity: 2212
Merit: 536

Promotional Campaign Manager|Telegram @NrcewkerBTC

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2015, 06:19:22 AM

I asked them about this upgrade via e-mail these days.

that's a little similar to p2p market, but not all. when you make a deposit on LakeBTC, Lake Banker will recive your request. of course, I am one of Lake Banker now. then you directly transfer your deposit to me (Bank charges need you to bear), and I put a deposit in advance in LakeBTC account, your deposits will trasfer directly from my account. That's over.

You have to admit that I am more or less played some role in it, so you just pay me 1-50 GBP as a tip (the specific tips depends on your amounts). Nevertheless, it's still spent very little time and cost in the entire process.

Compared to Localbitcoins which is another p2p place to buy bitcoins, I think the fair price is lakebtc' advantage. As we know, Localbitcoin's price is usually +1% to +10% based in bitcoin exchanges, while lakebtc itself is a major exchange, its price is market price, the shaking price charts would never appear in lakebtc, as so far.

gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 01:27:45 PM

that's a little similar to p2p market, but not all. when you make a deposit on LakeBTC, Lake Banker will recive your request. of course, I am one of Lake Banker now. then you directly transfer your deposit to me (Bank charges need you to bear), and I put a deposit in advance in LakeBTC account, your deposits will trasfer directly from my account. That's over.

That's an interesting idea. Is it explained anywhere in detail on their website? I can't find any mention of it.
wedgy2k

Activity: 329
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 01:59:00 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2015, 08:32:15 PM by wedgy2k

My 1st Lake GBP deposit is still on 20%

So am I waiting for one of the Lakebankers to accept and process my deposit?
(I still have no address to send deposit)

I guess this is the way of getting around the UK Banks stopping this and for us not to have to do an international wire transfer

I'll post some timings and fees when if it goes through

**Edit for timings**

Requested Deposit of £xxx @ 14:39 (BST)
Lakebanker accepts @ 16:58 (BST)
GBP credited to my account @ 20:35 (BST)

Fees were aprx 70p per £100

blackstock (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 02:15:31 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2015, 02:43:47 AM by blackstock

You have to admit that I am more or less played some role in it, so you just pay me 1-50 GBP as a tip (the specific tips depends on your amounts). Nevertheless, it's still spent very little time and cost in the entire process.

Compared to Localbitcoins which is another p2p place to buy bitcoins, I think the fair price is lakebtc' advantage. As we know, Localbitcoin's price is usually +1% to +10% based in bitcoin exchanges, while lakebtc itself is a major exchange, its price is market price, the shaking price charts would never appear in lakebtc, as so far.

thank you, may I ask what time do you work for it? and do you know that are there how many Banker now?

if I deposit £1, it also need tip you £1? can you explain me the fee in details?
blackstock (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 02:23:09 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2015, 02:41:41 AM by blackstock

My 1st Lake GBP deposit is still on 20%

So am I waiting for one of the Lakebankers to accept and process my deposit?
(I still have no address to send deposit)

I guess this is the way of getting around the UK Banks stopping this and for us not to have to do an international wire transfer

I'll post some timings and fees when if it goes through

**Edit for timings**

Requested Deposit of £xxx @ 14:39 (BST)
Lakebanker accepts @ 16:58 (BST)
GBP credited to my account @ 20:35 (BST)

Fees were aprx 70p per £100

the process took 6 hours, this is a special case, or average? 1/4 day is pretty fast

and you mean that fees tipped by Bankers is 0.7%?
blackstock (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 02:37:40 AM

That's an interesting idea. Is it explained anywhere in detail on their website? I can't find any mention of it.

I also can't find it in the official website, only see a little topic on reddit, it seems that only a small range of tests now.
titulng

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

HubrisOne

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 03:27:39 AM

have to say a really nice idea, what should a Banker to do? any deal alerts? and how to be a LakeBanker, only apply from email?

◆

▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄▄            ▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██       ██      ██       ██      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄      ██      ▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄██▀▀▀██▄▄        ▀██▄     ██      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀       ██      ██       ██              ██               ██      ██      ██              ██▀       ▀██         ██▄    ██      ▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██      ██       ██      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀      ██      ▐██▄▄▄▄        ▐█           █▌      █▄ ▀██   ██      ██▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██      ██       ██      ██▀▀▀▀▀██        ██▀▀▀▀▀▀        ██        ▀▀▀▀██▄      ▐█           █▌      ██   ██▄ ██      ██▀▀▀▀
██       ██      ██       ██      ██      ██       ██   ▄▄         ██             ▐█▌     ▐█▄         ▄█▌      ██    ▀█▄██      ██
██       ██       ██▄   ▄██       ██     ▄█▀       ██    ▀█▄       ██            ▄██       ▀██▄▄   ▄▄██▀       ██     ▀███      ██
██       ██        ▀▀███▀▀        ████████▀        ██      ▀█      ██      ███████▀           ▀▀███▀▀          ██       ██      ██████████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████████████████████████████████████████████

▄███████████▄     
██▀       ▐█▀█▄   
██        ▐█  ▀█▄ 
██        ▐█    ▀█▄
██        ▝▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██               ██
██  ███████████  ██
██               ██
██  ██████       ██
██               ██
██▄             ▄██
▀█████████████████▀
WP

Mieehayii

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 09:06:32 AM

this seems that LakeBanker have not the first time to be told.

at least in 2 months ago, I found this in CNNmoney  "LakeBTC said Greeks can try to find local "LakeBankers" who are willing to sell some of their Bitcoin stash using paper cash or PayPal."  http://money.cnn.com/2015/06/29/technology/greece-bitcoin/

so I think LakeBanker had been tested in Greece at least for two months, perhaps they are waiting for a timing to announce this great idea

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███▀████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀▄█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄█▄▀████

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀█████
███          ▀███   ████████   ██    ▀█████████   ██           ▀████   █████
███   █████▄   ██   ████████   ██      ▀███████   ██   ██████▄   ███   █████
███   ██████   ██   ████████   ██   █▄   ▀█████   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███   █████▀   ██   ████████   ██   ███▄   ▀███   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███          ▄███   ▀██████▀   ██   █████▄   ▀█   ██   ███████▀   ██   █████
███   ▄▄▄▄▄███████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███   ███████▄      ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████
███   █████████████▄        ▄████   █████████▄    ██        ▄▄▄█████   █████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
[[[ Whitepaper    Twitter     Facebook]]]
[[[  Telegram      Medium     Youtube ]]]
CUNÉGONDE

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 02:03:25 PM

something interesting happened here   Roll Eyes
Nrcewker
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2015, 02:01:29 AM

thank you, may I ask what time do you work for it? and do you know that are there how many Banker now?

if I deposit £1, it also need tip you £1? can you explain me the fee in details?

I'm not working for it, or can be said any time at work. I never take the initiative to pay attention with if there was a desposit, I have in normal work and trading every day, until recive the notifications by mail.

for the fee, I can't say it exactly, but as for now, my min tip is $3.5 @ $500 (not only GBP, but USD also can be accept by Banker), max tip is £9.6 @ £800

Nrcewker
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2015, 02:08:23 AM

have to say a really nice idea, what should a Banker to do? any deal alerts? and how to be a LakeBanker, only apply from email?

just prepare your local payments account, and deposit an amount of funds to account in advanced, then you can see and accept deposit on Lake Banker page. for the notifications, only email, have to set it in mobile.

titulng

HubrisOne

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 05:59:41 AM

just prepare your local payments account, and deposit an amount of funds to account in advanced, then you can see and accept deposit on Lake Banker page. for the notifications, only email, have to set it in mobile.

thank you, at the same time, I received a reply form Lakebtc's support, you can be a Banker just you wish.

add one, it said the fee is a dynamic rate which depends on supply and demand.

◆

▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄▄            ▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██       ██      ██       ██      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄      ██      ▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄██▀▀▀██▄▄        ▀██▄     ██      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀       ██      ██       ██              ██               ██      ██      ██              ██▀       ▀██         ██▄    ██      ▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██      ██       ██      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀      ██      ▐██▄▄▄▄        ▐█           █▌      █▄ ▀██   ██      ██▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██      ██       ██      ██▀▀▀▀▀██        ██▀▀▀▀▀▀        ██        ▀▀▀▀██▄      ▐█           █▌      ██   ██▄ ██      ██▀▀▀▀
██       ██      ██       ██      ██      ██       ██   ▄▄         ██             ▐█▌     ▐█▄         ▄█▌      ██    ▀█▄██      ██
██       ██       ██▄   ▄██       ██     ▄█▀       ██    ▀█▄       ██            ▄██       ▀██▄▄   ▄▄██▀       ██     ▀███      ██
██       ██        ▀▀███▀▀        ████████▀        ██      ▀█      ██      ███████▀           ▀▀███▀▀          ██       ██      ██████████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

▄███████████▄     
██▀       ▐█▀█▄   
██        ▐█  ▀█▄ 
██        ▐█    ▀█▄
██        ▝▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██               ██
██  ███████████  ██
██               ██
██  ██████       ██
██               ██
██▄             ▄██
▀█████████████████▀
WP

GreenCoin22

Activity: 547
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 08:12:29 AM

in this case, it is not only trading, but both deposit and withdrawals are complete each other through between users.... sounds really exciting!
SanMerryDro

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 08:33:39 AM

I'm not working for it, or can be said any time at work. I never take the initiative to pay attention with if there was a desposit, I have in normal work and trading every day, until recive the notifications by mail.

for the fee, I can't say it exactly, but as for now, my min tip is $3.5 @ $500 (not only GBP, but USD also can be accept by Banker), max tip is £9.6 @ £800

If it can accept deposits $10,000 every day, there will be earn a quite big tips in a month. It almost you did an another job at the same time.

I want to know whether could you accept every deposit?
Nrcewker
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2015, 05:50:46 AM

If it can accept deposits $10,000 every day, there will be earn a quite big tips in a month. It almost you did an another job at the same time.

you mean can I accept all deposits? lol, I would if I can.

In fact, I don‘t have so much of the original funds to earn more profits. e.g. recently I saw a person wants to deposit £2,000, but I not have such an amount. and anyone who received this order can earn £21.

gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 12:25:24 PM

I think your bank, let alone The Man, would suddenly become very interested in what you were doing with your life if your account was accepting $10,000 a day.
titulng

HubrisOne

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 09:57:53 AM

I think your bank, let alone The Man, would suddenly become very interested in what you were doing with your life if your account was accepting $10,000 a day.

yes, that's one reason why we choose bitcoin rather than bank, anonymous is a very important factor.  I believe that no one is willing to be interfered in their wealth by something else, especially banks.

◆

▄███████████▄     
██▀       ▐█▀█▄   
██        ▐█  ▀█▄ 
██        ▐█    ▀█▄
██        ▝▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██               ██
██  ███████████  ██
██               ██
██  ██████       ██
██               ██
██▄             ▄██
▀█████████████████▀
WP

BTCjust

Activity: 241

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 03:39:40 AM

seem to a project like SEK buynow which launched last year
LakeBTC

Activity: 903
Merit: 1000

LakeBTC.com

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2015, 07:58:40 AM

hi guys, about LakeBanker project, please see https://www.lakebtc.com/s/banker, and if you are interested to be a Banker, please contact us support: help@lakebtc.com  Wink thanks.

LakeBanker: Free Banking for the World     LakeBanker.com   Token Sale. Participate Now!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: