Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:14:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TRUMPS rallys are geting so big they have to held in Stadiums now  (Read 1496 times)
rio3232

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 10:34:47 AM

I watched part of his Town Hall thang yesterday. He asked himself a bunch of rhetorical questions and answered "I don't know" or "we're going to find out" to most of them. Apologies not necessary for those kinds of answers.
That man hasn't a clue about anything. For references, look at what an idiot he made of himself with the birther nonsense.
godlyitems

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 10:35:44 AM

That man hasn't a clue about anything. For references, look at what an idiot he made of himself with the birther nonsense.
Are you kidding me? The guy with the most expensive and vast intelligence network ever made has stated numerous times that he first leard of something while watching the news. And there are his lies, his never ending lies. Figure out who I'm talking about yet? First - he's an idiot. Second - he thinks his followers are idiots.
redandblack

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 10:37:22 AM

Jump to conclusions? Different views? What does any of that have to do with posting a photo of a football game trying to make it look like a Trump rally?
Surely you're not that incapable of reading.

The very first thing Peterson says is "the next rally it was going to be held a theater or that holds 1,900 people thats way to small now, with his popularity rising, its going to held here now" and has a picture of the stadium Trump will be speaking in. He never said that was a Trump crowd. Take a breath, Trump is growing.
Kenchaa

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 10:38:11 AM

The next rally it was going to be held a theater or that holds 1,900 people thats way to small now, with his popularity rising, its going to held here now.

“It’s due to an overwhelming response,” said Kayla Farnon, spokeswoman for the Alabama Secretary of State’s Office. “More than 30,000 people have been confirmed to attend. “

News 5 is told Trump’s campaign has gone the extra mile to make the event as accommodating as possible. Parking will be free, WAVE shuttles to the stadium will be provided, and there will be concession stands for food and drinks.
http://themishkingroup.com/images/mishkin1.jpg

That should be enough seats for now LOL!. but who knows in a few months from now he might have to rent a small city or town out conpleatly

Trump is a spokesmen for all the anger that people have towards traditional politicians and the traditional political and government systems. His sound bites are loud, simple minded and inflammatory and thus totally unlike what traditional disciplined politicians would ever say. He is the anti-politician. I believe that people are attracted to him on such a visceral level that they excuse or applaud his insane comments with out wondering what the consequences would be if put into action. He may last quite a while as long as people are angry and rebellious. Eventually Trump will have to outline in detail his policies.
Lets see if Trump's detailed policies run the test of time.. Then his followers will be force to think about his policies beyond using him as simply a reflection of their own anger.
godlyitems

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 10:39:18 AM

I believe that people are attracted to him on such a visceral level that they excuse or applaud his insane comments with out wondering what the consequences would be if put into action.
Consequences of what? Less illegals? A better deal with Iran? More respect worldwide? Maybe he should promise hundreds of thousands of green jobs without any hint of where they will come from.
peterson33 (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 10:40:30 AM

Trump is a spokesmen for all the anger that people have towards traditional politicians and the traditional political and government systems. His sound bites are loud, simple minded and inflammatory and thus totally unlike what traditional disciplined politicians would ever say. He is the anti-politician. I believe that people are attracted to him on such a visceral level that they excuse or applaud his insane comments with out wondering what the consequences would be if put into action. He may last quite a while as long as people are angry and rebellious. Eventually Trump will have to outline in detail his policies.
Lets see if Trump's detailed policies run the test of time.. Then his followers will be force to think about his policies beyond using him as simply a reflection of their own anger.
if your watching the stockmarket and world economy its going down hill fast in a handbasket because of the global markets created by bush #1 clinton and bush#2 obama .trump is going more nationalistic and will thrive in a future economic melt down before the election. bringing jobs back Hilary or sanders or Biden dont have the economic expertise as trump has
monas

Activity: 76

★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 10:41:33 AM

if your watching the stockmarket and world economy its going down hill fast in a handbasket because of the global markets created by bush #1 clinton and bush#2 obama .trump is going more nationalistic and will thrive in a future economic melt down before the election. bringing jobs back Hilary or sanders or Biden dont have the economic expertise as trump has
I agree with you, but Trump had better get a team behind him. He will need coat tails to bring in more cooperative Congress members. Right now he is not exactly liked by those others running and in Congress now.....
On the markets, what most people, especially Obama and team, is in making the US less relevant in the Worlds economy, they are destroying the engine of it.....My feeling is, that's Obama's goal.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange
█████████    <<  ● Trade Over 200 Cryptos  ● Free Coins every 24hrs!  >>
██████████    <<  ● TUTORIAL: How to earn 1 btc a week  >>
engwell

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 10:42:20 AM

Sanders vs Trump 2016 would be the epitome of the far left vs the far right.

It would be very interesting to see that play out.
Riniojet

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 10:45:04 AM

Bernie comes to town all the liberal collage students ditch classes for a day to prop up the crowd seats like shills in a poker room of his, most dont work and live off of mom and dads money
https://img.washingtonpost.com/rw/2010-2019/WashingtonPost/2015/08/11/Others/Images/2015-08-10/bs81439265014.jpg?uuid=HWruLD_cEeWyxK9MYYO4tA
Another thing to add to the "Reasons The GOP Is In A Panic" list: Bernie Sanders heavily appeals to younger voters & independents.
arul.BP

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 10:45:57 AM

Ted Cruz 2016!
rio3232

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 10:47:32 AM

Surely you're not that incapable of reading.

The very first thing Peterson says is "the next rally it was going to be held a theater or that holds 1,900 people thats way to small now, with his popularity rising, its going to held here now" and has a picture of the stadium Trump will be speaking in. He never said that was a Trump crowd. Take a breath, Trump is growing.
I read exactly what it said, and I'm not that naive enough to not know what other message he was trying to pedal. The two of you aren't fooling anyone. Half of politics is pure psychological. And that's all that is.
rio3232

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 10:48:23 AM

Sanders vs Trump 2016 would be the epitome of the far left vs the far right.

It would be very interesting to see that play out.

You got the first part right, the second part has yet to be determined, because no one knows what Trumps message is. I'm not sure he does. Trump buys stuff from China while complaining about them stealing U.S. jobs, yet, he keeps the wheels turning for them and him by buying their stuff. How is that good for anyone else? http://abcnews.go.com/Business/donald-trump-sells-chinese-goods-accusing-china-stealing/story?id=31826791 Like I said, I don't think he has a clue what his message is.

Trump says he's going to do a lot of things very quickly, which tells me absolutely nothing.
bukceline

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 10:49:39 AM

Another thing to add to the "Reasons The GOP Is In A Panic" list: Bernie Sanders heavily appeals to younger voters & independents.
Sanders may appeal to young people, but he does not appeal to independents. He is a far-left candidate who has no appeal beyond the far-left.
redandblack

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 10:50:21 AM

Consequences of what? Less illegals? A better deal with Iran? More respect worldwide? Maybe he should promise hundreds of thousands of green jobs without any hint of where they will come from.
I just heard an explosion, and I believe it came from Frowning Loser's basement when your bomb response destroyed him. Nice job.
redandblack

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 10:50:53 AM

I read exactly what it said, and I'm not that naive enough to not know what other message he was trying to pedal. The two of you aren't fooling anyone. Half of politics is pure psychological. And that's all that is.
Did........................... ...............you have a point? You asked if Trump enjoyed the game while he was there because you didn't read what trucker had written. Now you're talking about not being naive. You're all over the place.
redandblack

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 10:51:53 AM

Just the unemployed that are going for General Studies degrees.
engwell

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 10:53:17 AM

You got the first part right, the second part has yet to be determined, because no one knows what Trumps message is. I'm not sure he does. Trump buys stuff from China while complaining about them stealing U.S. jobs, yet, he keeps the wheels turning for them and him by buying their stuff. How is that good for anyone else? http://abcnews.go.com/Business/donald-trump-sells-chinese-goods-accusing-china-stealing/story?id=31826791 Like I said, I don't think he has a clue what his message is.

Trump says he's going to do a lot of things very quickly, which tells me absolutely nothing.
True. Trump seems like he is trying to say whatever he can to get elected, whereas Sanders seems like he knows who he is and what his personal beliefs are, and will stand by them, even if they are unpalatable to a relative majority of the country.
rio3232

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 10:54:13 AM

Did........................... ...............you have a point? You asked if Trump enjoyed the game while he was there because you didn't read what trucker had written. Now you're talking about not being naive. You're all over the place.
Sarcasm to let him know he fooled no one, while reminding him and you, I'm not so naive that I can't read through the lines. If that's going all over the place for you, sounds like a problem you have. I can't fix your problems.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 05:20:33 AM

True. Trump seems like he is trying to say whatever he can to get elected, whereas Sanders seems like he knows who he is and what his personal beliefs are, and will stand by them, even if they are unpalatable to a relative majority of the country.

A Staunch and Loyal Marxist!
Possum577

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2015, 05:34:18 AM

That picture is pretty misleading, the pictures from Trump's rally had him at 30 yard line facing the end zone, in other words, the stadium was only a third full.

With that said, there's no joke that a lot of people believe in what he's saying. The problem is: A lot of those people live in more rural areas (i.e. Alabama doen't have enough electoral votes to sway an election), Trump needs to win over the people in the cities too. Another problem is that what Trump says he can do when he's working for votes is different from what he can actually vote.

The political system is filled with favors and payments. Some guy comes in and says "fuck your system". Do you think that all the other people in the system are going to just want to work with him? No. He's going to have the hardest time getting anything done in Congress because he's making a mockery and insulting the people in Congress. (I love that he's doing it, I'm bummed that it's so much harder to affect change than it should be.)

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: