Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:21:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Selling Bitcointalk account  (Read 426 times)
mowl (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 12:38:58 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2015, 01:28:34 PM by mowl

I want to sell Bitcointalk forum account with rank Member account for more details

Activity:    77
Date Registered: 2013
Position:    Member

If you interest with this both account please post your offer here
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2015, 12:44:04 PM

Why did you create a new account if you're just going to show the old account anyway? It would have most likely been easier to post from the account its self, would have had the same amount of buyer privacy. Also, since you showed the account there is a somewhat lower chance of buying, since the account can be negative or neutral trusted simply for being sold.

In addition, the post quality of this account is extremely poor, and it doesn't have any significant reputation with only 77 posts. I don't see why anyone would buy this.
GotaPauj

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 05:03:00 PM

Why did you create a new account if you're just going to show the old account anyway? It would have most likely been easier to post from the account its self, would have had the same amount of buyer privacy. Also, since you showed the account there is a somewhat lower chance of buying, since the account can be negative or neutral trusted simply for being sold.

In addition, the post quality of this account is extremely poor, and it doesn't have any significant reputation with only 77 posts. I don't see why anyone would buy this.

I think this is the best way, because many members give negative trust to the account, and the price can go lower, thats why is good to create another account. I suggest the OP to create an auction.
ajrah

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 05:21:31 PM

you are giving away your account by posting the exact number of posts, activity date of registration and current rank. it can be easily searched by posting that.

minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2015, 05:28:51 PM

I think this is the best way, because many members give negative trust to the account, and the price can go lower, thats why is good to create another account. I suggest the OP to create an auction.
The account was originally linked in the OP, which is what I was talking about. The OP has since been edited to remove it. Though, like has previously been said, it would probably be better to give estimations so that the account cannot be searched up easily (E.G Activity: 70-80 and so on).

Good luck with your sale.
RGBKey

Activity: 854
Merit: 658

rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2015, 05:40:35 PM

It's not worth it to buy a 77 activity account, that's 2.5 months of posting, which is nothing. Nobody is that impatient to buy a worthless account.
scumbag

Activity: 140

★Support For PHILIPPINES Sub Forum★

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 05:48:16 PM

Ii think OP's selling point here is the date of registration which is 2013, does that matter?
I mean It should be Legendary or Hero by now I think if owner of this account made enough posts so rank could be higher than Member

GiocareHost

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 05:51:30 PM

Though its just a member, I am interested in buying this shit, but can nowhere see an asking price, if you are too shy to post an asking price, just throw me a PM and a pic of nice sexy tits Wink
Oh no, just kidding lol Tongue
GotaPauj

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 07:51:36 PM

The account was originally linked in the OP, which is what I was talking about. The OP has since been edited to remove it. Though, like has previously been said, it would probably be better to give estimations so that the account cannot be searched up easily (E.G Activity: 70-80 and so on).

Good luck with your sale.

Alright, OP has listen you Smiley, and yeah that is a good idea to give approx. activity (70-80).
Since the OP is accepting offers i think it's a good idea to make an auction thread, there you can get many offers. I would offer 0.01
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: