Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:39:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinbase Referral Bonuses Have Increased From $25 to $75!  (Read 3069 times)
LiteCoinGuy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1011

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2015, 03:02:34 PM

Coinbase Referral Bonuses Have Increased From $25 to $75!

https://blog.coinbase.com/2015/08/20/our-referral-bonuses-have-increased-from-25-to-75/

Possum577

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2015, 05:25:44 AM

Nice of you to share this with people who may be looking for a good deal to get into Bitcoin.

I can vouch for Coinbase's service...it's good. The user interface is easy and the user experience is enjoyable. The only thing I don't like is the mobile app. If you have more than one wallet, the mobile app makes it difficult to see the balance in more than one wallet at the same time.

Has anyone cashed in on this promotion? How long did it take to get paid? Any complications?

notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 06:16:14 AM

Thanks for sharing truly a great deal.  I wish I could invite more people to enjoy the world of bitcoins.

My biggest wish is they would have split that reward between both accounts.  That way when trying to share bitcoins you could tell them that we both get X amount.  I guess you could do this manually.  But I think if they reward both sides it will have even better results.
Mickeyb

Activity: 798

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 09:35:31 AM

Will this work in France, this referral program I mean, I see that they offer a service to buy bitcoins in France.

Does anybody have a referral link that I could use? We can make a deal and split a referral bonus 50-50. If somebody is interested, please PM me.
ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1510

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 09:46:53 AM

No matter unless they open referral program worldwide. They are only playing USA/Canada zone. They lose bigger markets.
Mickeyb

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 09:49:57 AM

No matter unless they open referral program worldwide. They are only playing USA/Canada zone. They lose bigger markets.

Oh Ok, so they only pay US/Canada? Well then this won't work for me.

Is this a sure thing? Thanks!
srgkrgkj
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 10:31:46 AM

woah they tripled their rewards Cheesy niice it still is extrememly hard to get people reffered into the coinbase platform tho Tongue

n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 10:36:40 AM

Good to hear this, Coinbase is a great bitcoin wallet and with this move show that has intention to go further. The "big thing" has not end. Congratulations coinbase. Other millions of bitcoin users with you !!!!
dollarneed

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 10:37:13 AM

thanks for sharing,this is a great information for comunity, only for each person we refer who buys at least $100 worth of bitcoin,we got $75 right?
but unfortunately just available in 26 countries Sad
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 01:48:15 PM

wow nice sharing bro thanks..good information to coinbase members and me.75$ or 0.3298 BTC is really helpful. but is not available in our country philippines.
kevindurant

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 02:08:47 PM

It's only available for 26 countries, not for whole world. If you are from one of these countries you can participate:
Austria
Belgium
Bulgaria
Croatia
Cyprus
Czech Republic
Denmark
Finland
France
Greece
Hungary
Ireland
Italy
Latvia
Malta
Netherlands
Norway
Poland
Portugal
Romania
Slovakia
Spain
Sweden
Switzerland
United Kingdom
United States

Mickeyb

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 02:29:04 PM

It's only available for 26 countries, not for whole world. If you are from one of these countries you can participate:
Austria
Belgium
Bulgaria
Croatia
Cyprus
Czech Republic
Denmark
Finland
France
Greece
Hungary
Ireland
Italy
Latvia
Malta
Netherlands
Norway
Poland
Portugal
Romania
Slovakia
Spain
Sweden
Switzerland
United Kingdom
United States

So has anybody tried it and got referral bonus outside the US and Canada? Some people are reporting that's available only in these 2 countries.

Thanks!
coinableS
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1179

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2015, 02:57:46 PM

This seems like a good opportunity if we can target those countries properly. What I like is that if user A visits your referral link and they don't sign up you still will get credited if they sign up form that same computer within 90 days of visiting your referral link.
I'm going to make a custom banner ad for this and try putting it on my faucet where I get a lot of visitors from Czech Republic.
Does anyone else have a banner they made for this coinbase promo?

dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1353

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 03:55:19 PM

Austria
Belgium
Bulgaria
Croatia
Cyprus
Czech Republic
Denmark
Finland
France
Greece
Hungary
Ireland
Italy
Latvia
Malta
Netherlands
Norway
Poland
Portugal
Romania
Slovakia
Spain
Sweden
Switzerland
United Kingdom
United States

Too bad my country isn't included. Sad I have several of my peers looking for a way to get into the world of bitcoins flawlessly and without the hassles. I don't understand why don't they offer their service here? There are so many people interested in my country about bitcoins, plus the fact that our government don't see bitcoins as anything to be taxed or regulated.
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1353

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 03:57:51 PM

Has anybody tried this? Is this thing legit?

Be carefull,and dont click it, iam afraid its a trap
he has spaming the link to many thread on this forum,just report and ignore him

Anyway anyone get his $75 from coinbase?

The LiteCoinGuy isn't a spammer lol. He's been here for too long now, and the link he's posting doesn't have any referral links or anything dangerous for it to be not visited. It is just coinbase's blog. As for the referral bonus, I don't think anyone already claimed that $75 as of this time.
Mickeyb

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 04:12:31 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2015, 05:08:09 PM by Mickeyb

Be carefull,and dont click it, iam afraid its a trap
he has spaming the link to many thread on this forum,just report and ignore him

The LiteCoinGuy isn't a spammer lol. He's been here for too long now, and the link he's posting doesn't have any referral links or anything dangerous for it to be not visited. It is just coinbase's blog. As for the referral bonus, I don't think anyone already claimed that $75 as of this time.

Yes but we are not talking about the LiteCoinGuy post, we are talking about the guy that posted a link for the online mining website. Take a closer look, you have missed it.

Anyways, I have accessed this mining website from the public computer and the site is nicely done. It seems legit. Now, I haven't registered so I don't know is it a scam or not. If anybody else has more info about this www.mining.ml referral, thanks for sharing it. Apparently they are offering 7 days of free online mining which can lead up to 0.5 BTCs of revenue, completely free.

Edit: I've checked it on VT, apparently site is clean.

https://www.virustotal.com/en/url/4a194bce8729e83fb6aaf1224cf8713638fdac94f591038b8ca068914c18e6cf/analysis/1440262815/

Edit 2: Well guys, definitely stay away!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1150300.0
Nas

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 12:14:29 AM

If Coinbase want to expand their userbase they should open this referral bonuses to whole world. There are more than 200 countries in the world and only 26 are eligible. It's not fair. For example if I live in Trinidad and I want to invite my friends I can't get any referral bonus. Why would I invite my friends then?
coinableS
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1179

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2015, 04:15:35 AM

If Coinbase want to expand their userbase they should open this referral bonuses to whole world. There are more than 200 countries in the world and only 26 are eligible. It's not fair. For example if I live in Trinidad and I want to invite my friends I can't get any referral bonus. Why would I invite my friends then?

Coinbase doesn't really have a choice. They are only open and doing businesses in countries where they have been permitted. Bitcoin is treated differently in every country.

ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1510

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 08:40:01 AM

Coinbase doesn't really have a choice. They are only open and doing businesses in countries where they have been permitted. Bitcoin is treated differently in every country.

They can expand their operations to other countries. There are a lot of countries besides these 26 that have already local exchanges. So Coinbase can join these markets and compete with local exchanges.
FANCIER

Activity: 207
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2015, 10:15:14 AM

[/b]

As for the referral bonus, I don't think anyone already claimed that $75 as of this time.

Proof of payment:

https://i.imgur.com/ffZFg3N.png

WordPress Themes That Empower 437,821 Customers.
http://www.elegantthemes.com/affiliates/idevaffiliate.php?id=40460
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: