Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:07:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SALE ! NO ACCOUNTS ACTUAL CODE Spotify Canada Premium 6 12 Months|Hulu Plus 6 12  (Read 1856 times)
watusi_eyez (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 03:58:46 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2015, 03:36:32 AM by watusi_eyez

Canadian ONLY Spotify Premium Subscription

6 Months | Retail $59.94 | BIN $26 BTC
12 Months | Retail $119.98 | BIN $36 BTC

(E-GIFT CODE ONLY)

Features:
-Download music and listen offline
-High definition audio (320kbps)
-Uninterrupted listening / No adverts
-Search and play song on-demand
-Shuffle, play any playlist or artists\’ catologue
-Create your own playlist
-Available on all media platforms
-Spotify Connect lets you control music between your devices on the same Wi-Fi Network

_______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________

Hulu Plus Subscription

(E-GIFT CODE ONLY)

6 Months | Retail $47.94 | BIN $15 BTC
12 Months | Retail $95.98 | BIN $30 BTC

Features:
-Save off retail price
-24/7 access
-Premium content
-Original content
-Foreign import
-Weekly updated
-Watch entire current season of hit shows
-Enjoy classic TV series

_______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________

TERMS BEFORE PURCHASE

-I'm currently only accepting Bitcoin as payment.
-Once purchased your E-GIFT CODE will be sent you with a 24 hour period. (Usually with 2 – 4 hours)
-This listing is for an E-GIFT CODE. No physical gift card will be sent.
-E-GIFT CODE will be sent through Bitcointalk / E-Mail / Skype message system.
-Spotify E-GIFT CODE are redeemable on Canadian accounts and worldwide using VPN.
-The E-GIFT CODE will work with new/existing accounts.
-E-GIFT CODE will work with accounts connected to a Facebook account.
-The code is stackable. If you buy two codes your subscription will last 2 years and so on.

* Due to the nature of the item NO REFUNDS after the code has been sent to you.

* Exchange is acceptable upon proof of code not working.

* Escrow accepted

https://cryptothrift.com/auctions/gift-cards/1x-spotify-premium-6-months-canada-only-keycode-158407/

https://cryptothrift.com/auctions/gift-cards/1x-hulu-premium-12-month-music-no-account-only-key-code-162509/

https://cryptothrift.com/auctions/gift-cards/1x-spotify-premium-12-months-canada-only-keycode-170758/

https://cryptothrift.com/auctions/gift-cards/1x-hulu-premium-6-months-music-no-account-only-key-code-158392/

PM ME for more details

manekari

Activity: 455
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 04:48:32 PM

Please provide us more information about how those keys were obtained.

Whats the guarantee that the key will last longer.

Any vouch copies to give ?

Smiley
watusi_eyez (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 11:09:32 PM

Hello,

These were obtained legally.

I've had mines since January and a couples of friends still have their accounts working. I actually have two years on subscription.

I can give a vouch copy
TC
manekari

Activity: 455

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 04:09:00 AM
Last edit: September 04, 2015, 07:05:27 AM by manekari

Alright,

Give me a vouch copy, i will share the review after 24 hours of usage.

Edit (4 sept ) : Received a vouch code on 24th aug. Activated it. Its 3 months subscription code. As i can say its working till now. Hopefully it should work till the subscription time.

Smiley
DannyElfman

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 10:07:14 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2015, 04:17:21 AM by DannyElfman

I'd be willing to accept a vouch copy of this, too. If they were obtained legally, how can you offer them 50% off?

VOUCH COPY UPDATE
I was sent a vouch copy of a 3 month Spotify code. Here are my account details before I applied the code, showing that it is quite obviously a free account (sensitive informatrion redacted):

I redeemed the code without a hitch, and I was told that I now have Spotify Premium. I was shown this page to prove that it worked:

As soona s I did this, Premium features became unlocked for my existing account that already had a premium subscription in the past, including offline playback. I got a receipt in my email and it seems so far that this is a legit product. However, it usually happens that accounts that have gotten Premium subscription using illegitimate means (using a glitch/exploit in the Spotify system) will have their Premium subscription removed within a week or two. I can say this because it has happened to me before. As such, I will update this thread with more information in the coming days to let you all know if the code lasts or it doesn't. I would suggest that the seller should offer a at the very least a month's warranty on the codes so the buyer can be sure that if his premium is removed, he will not be at a total loss.

Thanks for your time.

This spot for rent.
Magnavox

Activity: 506

Private torrent tracker invites

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 05:34:46 AM

I also received a vouch copy - 3 months of Spotify subscription.

Everything went very well. I've used a code that I've received from watusi_eyez and my account became premium right away.

So far, I'm very happy with watusi_eyez service.
I'm gonna update this post every 2-3 weeks and if anything bad happens, I'll write it here right away.

Thanks again watusi_eyez for your help and service
harlenadler

Activity: 430

Agent of Chaos

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 11:36:41 AM

The vouches say it works, but what's to say that you won't vanish when the account stops working a month into our subscription?
Your just a newbie here so you can easily abandon your account when things turn sour. You're not even a long standing member on Crypto Thrift so there's too much risk involved with this.
Magnavox

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 01:01:05 PM

The vouches say it works, but what's to say that you won't vanish when the account stops working a month into our subscription?
Your just a newbie here so you can easily abandon your account when things turn sour. You're not even a long standing member on Crypto Thrift so there's too much risk involved with this.

I contacted very trustworthy guy here on forum who says that he purchased one e-gift Spotify card in july and that it still works. However this is only the second month of his subscription. It doesn't mean that it will work until the end of his subscription. So far so good Smiley
harlenadler

Activity: 430

Agent of Chaos

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 01:35:51 PM

I contacted very trustworthy guy here on forum who says that he purchased one e-gift Spotify card in july and that it still works. However this is only the second month of his subscription. It doesn't mean that it will work until the end of his subscription. So far so good Smiley

Would you mind PMing me who that very trustworthy guy is? Just want to confirm myself before I take a risk on this. And did he buy from this seller specifically in July? Who did he buy from?
ClashBit

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

Love BTC!

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 01:39:56 PM

Hello,

Do you sell Netflix gift cards?

Thanks.
Magnavox

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 01:48:56 PM

Would you mind PMing me who that very trustworthy guy is? Just want to confirm myself before I take a risk on this. And did he buy from this seller specifically in July? Who did he buy from?

Not at all. I just didn't want to name this guy publicly. I've sent you a PM.
gongomanny

Activity: 301

Ɓιтcσιη

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 10:54:45 PM

Do you have a skype/some way to contact you about this?
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 11:55:29 PM

Seller hasn't logged back in in over 4 days according to his profile.  Makes me skeptical.  Hopefully these codes weren't purchased with hacked credit cards and then will be blocked like other subs I have purchased on here.  My "real" sub just ended and was interested in renewing.
watusi_eyez (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 06:27:40 AM

Hey everyone!

Sorry no Netflix cards,

I been trying to post ,but every time I did I kept receiving the "wait 360 seconds" message.

Either way I'm still selling.
watusi_eyez (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 02:23:30 AM

BUMP Still Selling check out my CT feedback and feedback on this thread!!!

Legit Seller!
lala7

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 02:49:04 AM

Do you need another vouch?
watusi_eyez (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 07:52:42 PM

No more much needed. Thank you

However, Still selling in CT market. Feedback is great
techboy2

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 04:59:54 PM

Will these only work with Canadian accounts or all accounts?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: