Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:27:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Xt supporters are all frauds  (Read 1070 times)
brokenchair (OP)

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 04:22:58 PM

If xt supporters were not all full of shit, then why has btc not rallied? 
When people believe in a company, idea, currency, commodity, etc, they tend to put their money where their mouth is....
So far since the xt news, we have seen dumping, weaker prices, and a lot of uncertainty. 
XT supporters, man up and start buying lots of btc, since you know, it is so great and will propel bitcoin into the next level.

To be honest I don't really care if the idea is right or wrong, all I know is when you believe in something you act on it, and xt fanboys, are all frauds.       
knight22
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

--------------->¿?

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 04:26:00 PM

tl;dr You are made because you didn't made a quick buck. Gotcha.

brokenchair (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 04:30:12 PM

actually for the first time since i bought btc i sold them all as soon as i learned of this and saved myself a few thousand due to you fraudsters not backing your xt idea.

Again where is the rally?   
meono

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 04:31:25 PM

When people believe in a company, idea, currency, commodity, etc, they tend to put their money where their mouth is....
So far since the xt news, we have seen dumping, weaker prices, and a lot of uncertainty. 
XT supporters, man up and start buying lots of btc, since you know, it is so great and will propel bitcoin into the next level.

To be honest I don't really care if the idea is right or wrong, all I know is when you believe in something you act on it, and xt fanboys, are all frauds.       

Quote for note of things xt bashers say.

Amazing stuff.
knight22
Legendary

--------------->¿?

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 04:31:54 PM

actually for the first time since i bought btc i sold them all as soon as i learned of this and saved myself a few thousand due to you fraudsters not backing your xt idea.

Again where is the rally?   

Not gonna happen before the ecosystem find the solution and reach consensus on how to scale bitcoin.

brokenchair (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 04:33:03 PM

Again you guys are not buying btc, frauds and liars.  Please answer my question, thanks retards.
knight22
Legendary

--------------->¿?

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 04:37:38 PM

Again you guys are not buying btc, frauds and liars.  Please answer my question, thanks retards.

Put it simply. There will be no rally if bitcoin doesn't scale to allow more people to participate. XT is pushing in that direction but creates uncertainties in the market. It will takes a few months before things settle down and for the final output to emerge clearing the uncertainties.

balu2

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 04:39:26 PM

They are not only frauds and full of shit scum of the earth, they are broke aswell of course.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 04:40:29 PM

I see nothing wrong with the price. $220 seems like a logical price based on utility. The high valuations we saw last year were unjustified and the result of wild speculation. Of course it's just my opinion, but rallies and crashes are not someone doing something to you. It's just supply and demand.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
knight22
Legendary

--------------->¿?

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 04:41:46 PM

They are not only frauds and full of shit scum of the earth, they are broke aswell of course.

I don't recall you making any valid points from the beginning of this whole debate. Are you really thinking people will take you seriously for using insults in every comments you make?

brokenchair (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 04:43:10 PM

Again you guys are not buying btc, frauds and liars.  Please answer my question, thanks retards.

Put it simply. There will be no rally if bitcoin doesn't scale to allow more people to participate. XT is pushing in that direction but creates uncertainties in the market. It will take a few months before things settle down and for the final output to emerge clearing the uncertainties.

And if you believed in  bitcoin xt, along with all the other fraudsters, you guys would be buying btc right now, but you are not.  The settling down is happening because there are people pushing for radical changes, without investing a dime to support these changes.

Again, i'm not debating if I think xt is right or wrong, but if I was someone who was pushing for change that I thought would benefit the community, i'd back it with financial support, not nothing.
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1011

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2015, 04:49:14 PM

Put it simply. There will be no rally if bitcoin doesn't scale to allow more people to participate. XT is pushing in that direction but creates uncertainties in the market. It will take a few months before things settle down and for the final output to emerge clearing the uncertainties.

And if you believed in  bitcoin xt, along with all the other fraudsters, you guys would be buying btc right now, but you are not.  The settling down is happening because there are people pushing for radical changes, without investing a dime to support these changes.

Again, i'm not debating if I think xt is right or wrong, but if I was someone who was pushing for change that I thought would benefit the community, i'd back it with financial support, not nothing.

Dude iam buying and using BTC since years - not weeks like you  Wink

brokenchair (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 04:55:26 PM

Another irrelevant answer form the xt geniuses.  I also highly doubt you ever purchased more than $5k btc at a time, but you know whatever.
croTek4

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

the Cat-a-clysm.

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 04:59:24 PM

What exactly does a rally have to do with people using xt or core, this thread makes no sense.

edit: You have no idea who is or is not buying or selling btc. So to say all xt users or supporters are not buying btc is a statement full of ignorance.

Catether is an open source mineable ERC20 Token, powered by Cates.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 05:03:12 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2015, 05:14:36 PM by gentlemand

Another irrelevant answer form the xt geniuses.  I also highly doubt you ever purchased more than $5k btc at a time, but you know whatever.

This is a very interesting and new approach to earning that 'bitcoiner' lapel badge. Can I join and where do I send my proof or will you do a home inspection?

If I fail you're not going to hurt me are you?
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1011

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2015, 05:05:15 PM

Another irrelevant answer form the xt geniuses.  I also highly doubt you ever purchased more than $5k btc at a time, but you know whatever.

...but i only bought XT Coins, sry!

brokenchair (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 05:11:07 PM

...but i only bought XT Coins, sry!

Lol
You should have said you were spending your btc on false propaganda, fake nodes, troll shill accounts........I answered my own question, that is why you xt fraudsters aren't buying coins, you have to fuck shit up more first  Wink 
croTek4

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

the Cat-a-clysm.

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 05:25:46 PM

the price of btc has been falling for over a year and a half.

Catether is an open source mineable ERC20 Token, powered by Cates.
hdbuck
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 05:31:57 PM

knight22
Legendary

--------------->¿?

View Profile