August 22, 2015, 04:53:25 PM

Seem like the dumb ass will just ignore and keep pull shit out of his ass again

Roll Eyes

Fcking pathetic

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xedd

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 07:27:17 PM

The following is true, for those who are not hyper-hysterical, prone to paranoia, and who are able to read code properly and investigate before shooting off their mouths spouting inaccurate and immature accusations:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6m9St0dY1E

If you would like to see a bitcoin community that is healthy and growing and a BTC price that is rising, then do the following:

1) refrain from sharing your worst paranoid suspicions until/unless you have technical competency to back them up.
2) refrain from jumping on the "me too" crazytrain as it pulls out of the station.
3) be honest with yourself about your level of knowledge and technical competency. then, take it to the next level: be this honest with the rest of us. it's the best course of action in life.
4) don't listen to turtlehurricane. read his posts with amusement, and then seek out the opinions of more professional, competent and even tempered individuals who can explain the situation with far more accuracy---and then begin to form a proper well-informed opinion.
5) floss

Klestin

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 08:09:34 PM

If you would like to see a bitcoin community that is healthy and growing and a BTC price that is rising, then do the following:

1) refrain from sharing your worst paranoid suspicions until/unless you have technical competency to back them up.
2) refrain from jumping on the "me too" crazytrain as it pulls out of the station.
3) be honest with yourself about your level of knowledge and technical competency. then, take it to the next level: be this honest with the rest of us. it's the best course of action in life.
4) don't listen to turtlehurricane. read his posts with amusement, and then seek out the opinions of more professional, competent and even tempered individuals who can explain the situation with far more accuracy---and then begin to form a proper well-informed opinion.
5) floss

I was with you until step 5.  I'll brush, I'll rinse, I'll even visit the damn dentist, but I draw the line at flossing.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 08:27:09 PM

XT is the way to go, it can handle much more users.
keepdoing

Activity: 140
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 08:51:25 PM

It's crystal clear that supporters of bitcoinxt do not care about the well being of the bitcoin economy and its users. The entire project is a Trojan horse.

Damages from bitcoinxt are at least $1 billion now, and that's a huge deal since bitcoin only has about $3 billion total market cap.

The Bitcoin communities response has thus far been weak and disorganized. Bitcoin foundation is silent, bitcoin core team is silent. Someone needs to organize a real response to protect bitcoin from xt and other external threats, or bitcoin won't survive.
I feel your pain, and my response is in no way intended to take away from your overall position, however, your 1st and 3rd paragraphs are incorrect. 

Response Paragraph 1:  I honestly believe that Gavin does think he is doing the right thing, and I think he is aware that some of the sideline code that went in was designed to make the Big Money Pulling the Strings happy (Governments, Fiat Banks, Billion Dollar Investors etc) and I think he feels trapped.   Mike came from Google.  Enough said.  That whole headfake "don't be evil" slogan always gives me a chuckle.  He's doing what he is doing with eyes wide open - BUT FROM HIS PERSPECTIVE he thinks he is saving bitcoin.  In a way he may even be right.  From an economic standpoint they are DEFINITELY doing the right thing.  A bitcoin xt will be more easily accepted by the powers that be, and that will take it closer to Huge Mainstream acceptance, and that will ultimately cause the value to go places you can say the words to - but honestly can't fathom.

Response Paragraph 3: I think that so very much is going on behind the scenes it is amazing.  The majority of the power that will decide what ultimately is going to happen lies in plush offices, fancy offices, wearing suits, making deals over golf, or having a bite to eat at a fancy club.  It's done in the presence of big investor money, regulators, bankers, and others attending back room meetings at hotels, trade shows, conferences etc.  And they are making those rounds, and those meetings are happening.  But those are meetings that end with a handshake, the nod of a head, or actual contracts being signed and money and promises being exchanged, contacts being made etc.  It's happening FAST as the Old Money / Old Power gets up to speed.  But I do agree that Core Dev and You and everyone else here needs to organize a defense if you want bitcoin to survive - because XT will happen.  I personally would like to see an underground version of bitcoin.  But unless a magic compromise happens - XT will get its mass target.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: