Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:10:10 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you are going to gamble to make money, Please just kill your self .  (Read 9645 times)
point0 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 03:21:52 AM
Last edit: August 22, 2015, 03:32:14 AM by point0

You want to gamble ? you feel somthing inside you telling you "You will win" or "lets just try for fun" or "i dont need this money" or you say: "i will play with this amount and the other i'll save it" well, if you hear these words it might be too late for you to stop.... Please do something urgently and stop gambling cause :

Gambling = losing, please stay away , anyways i know oneone will listen cause i used to laugh at threads like this .

if you are going to reply to say this guy just lost his money and he is angry ... Please just dont my friend.

dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 03:30:35 AM

I've really addicted to gambling, a few weeks I'm lucky and win enough for me. I will stop when I really do not have the capital to play, but if I have the capital I would definitely play again  Grin Grin
point0 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 03:39:54 AM

I've really addicted to gambling, a few weeks I'm lucky and win enough for me. I will stop when I really do not have the capital to play, but if I have the capital I would definitely play again  Grin Grin

Please stop misleading with lies , there are people reading replies and having serious money problems and they think gambling is the way to make money than end up losing everything. and remember there is a god up there .

Altcoin4life

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 04:16:44 AM

U come to a gambling section telling people to stop gambling. You realize we are grown right and that we wear our big boy pants?

bitbaby

Activity: 812

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2015, 04:39:35 AM

U come to a gambling section telling people to stop gambling. You realize we are grown right and that we wear our big boy pants?

Yeah, preach elsewhere OP and I hope he knows what "Reverse Psychology" means aka "Backfire effect", tell people to not do something and they'll do just exactly that.

Let the people make up their own mind about how to live their lives and how to spend their money and let them learn from their own mistakes. Just because you see a lot of people actively playing on gambling sites, doesn't mean they're all addicted.

nickaizoku

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

❃ CyberNick ❃

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 04:42:53 AM

Gambling is fastest way to make some money. Well i like gambling but i lose what i can afford..
So no need kill myself.

lexuz

Activity: 714

Me, myself and I

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 06:01:51 AM

gambling is just for fun i dont care lose or win when i want to stop play i will stop gambling Wink
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 07:00:30 AM

You want to gamble ? you feel somthing inside you telling you "You will win" or "lets just try for fun" or "i dont need this money" or you say: "i will play with this amount and the other i'll save it" well, if you hear these words it might be too late for you to stop.... Please do something urgently and stop gambling cause :

Gambling = losing, please stay away , anyways i know oneone will listen cause i used to laugh at threads like this .

if you are going to reply to say this guy just lost his money and he is angry ... Please just dont my friend.

Looks like you lost your Bitcoins? Hell gambling can ruin life, you should be careful when gambling. I've lost a lot earlier now i can control my gambling habit or addiction lol
lottoitaliano
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 07:06:56 AM

But if you win, you opened a thread for write "wow, i'm rich, gambling change my life"? Why i see only thread of people cry later a loss ? if you have problem with gambling addiction , you can turn to some association
Chemistry1988
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 07:12:34 AM

True that gambling in the long term will most likely cause you to lose money, but I don't think gambling is such a bad thing if you can control yourself not to get addicted. Instead of suggesting people to kill themselves, I would suggest them to record their weekly spending on gambling, and when it becomes larger and larger, they have to stop and seek help immediately.
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 07:14:27 AM

Anything can ruin your life if you abuse it.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
fox19891989

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 07:30:43 AM

In a gamble/speculation market, there are always winners and losers, about 10% of total gamblers are winners, 10% people don't make money or lose money, 80% people lose money, luckily I am 10% winners of sportsbetting, dice rolling, blackjack and so forth. But I am a big loser on altcoin exchange, damn lost too money on that kind of gambling.
joust

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 07:32:10 AM

In a gamble/speculation market, there are always winners and losers, about 10% of total gamblers are winners, 10% people don't make money or lose money, 80% people lose money, luckily I am 10% winners of sportsbetting, dice rolling, blackjack and so forth. But I am a big loser on altcoin exchange, damn lost too money on that kind of gambling.
I read that you will be betting on the open tennis tournaments from usa right? Can u make a thread and share your picks with us so we also can make some BTC

Regards,
Joust

ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 07:35:03 AM

So the question really is how to kill yourself.

http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/5-16-2015/_0MnDe.gif
everaja

Activity: 490

~ScapeGoat~

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 07:41:00 AM

All I know in gambling the House always wins , but still i will suggest you to Gamble than indulging yourself in Bad activities as you have enough Wealth.
Gambling should be for Fun Not Fore Living , I gamble Just to be Happy , I have some Percent of my Weekly Earning , which i Gamble , Winning or Loosing have no effect on Me.

btccashacc
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 07:47:07 AM
Last edit: August 26, 2015, 04:22:04 PM by btccashacc

gamble ix fix your dead  Cheesy
and fix you never can get profit from gambling Roll Eyes

gambling is risk
marioantonini
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 07:51:01 AM

kill for lose to gambling? not is more eccessive ?
add all gambling site to blacklist on browser and stop to play
btccashacc
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 07:52:33 AM

kill for lose to gambling? not is more eccessive ?
add all gambling site to blacklist on browser and stop to play
+1 me too im not play gambling before i always lose
lahm-44

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 08:23:29 AM

well its true that gambling is addictive but what do you expect peoples here on gambling section they will just don't listen to your words because they are already addicted to it..hm it is not worth to preach this here go somewhere else
lady Royal

Activity: 720

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2015, 08:31:37 AM

i'm already far apart from gambling..  you are right gambling is just waste of time and nothing more..
and more while gambling kills you slowly you don't need to kill yourself .. gambling did it in better way . Cheesy Cheesy

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■   .PRIVATE SALE is LIVE.   ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
..Skynet..
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
.CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  All