News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: 2017 La Liga Champion?
FC Barcelona
Atletico Madrid
Real Madrid
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 [612] 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 ... 800 »
  Print  
Author Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17  (Read 525135 times)
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 01:12:55 PM

Real Madrid Derby will be very exiting to see. Real are aiming for the title and they are in comfortable situation with the squad so they need to grab all the points possible at home so i think that they will be winning against their City rivals also Atletico are more likely to focus over the Champions League alsothey have a number of players unavailable and we can say they are out of title race Competetion so we will have Real Madrid as a winner.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dahman El_Harrachi

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 01:50:25 PM

Real Madrid Derby will be very exiting to see. Real are aiming for the title and they are in comfortable situation with the squad so they need to grab all the points possible at home so i think that they will be winning against their City rivals also Atletico are more likely to focus over the Champions League alsothey have a number of players unavailable and we can say they are out of title race Competetion so we will have Real Madrid as a winner.
Real Madrid have only kept a single clean sheet in their last 9 matches in all competitions. Since Real Madrid's defense is bleeding lately I will gladly go with both teams to score here.
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 02:01:33 PM

Real Madrid have only kept a single clean sheet in their last 9 matches in all competitions. Since Real Madrid's defense is bleeding lately I will gladly go with both teams to score here.

Both teams to score would be risky option to place bet on this derby. I put simply bet on Real Madrid as they wont lose this match. These 3 points will them into more strong position into this league.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 02:11:48 PM

Not today I guess . I am going for Madrid to win the match ( I have a feeling it will end as 1-0 or 2-0 ) as they will get closer to the title with this win Smiley
Benzama to score will be a risky pick but I think worth it for the available odds.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 02:17:28 PM

Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid

I would bet on over 2.5 goals. Real Madrid offense is strong at home and it would be almost impossible for Atletico Madrid to keep a clean sheet. Atletico Madrid is unbeaten for more than 10 away games and they have a good chance of scoring today. Based on the recent forms of both teams, there is a good chance there will be goals galore in this match.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
Lucas*

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 02:21:05 PM

Real Madrid vs Atl. Madrid , The Derby of Madrid ! Real Madrid is leading la Liga and Atletico is the 3rd it will be an interesting game ,especially for Real Madrid who have 4 Hard game with this one and against bayern Home and Away and against Barcelona . i will bet for Over 1.5 Goals.
Sevilla vs Dep. La Coruna , i will bet for Over 2.5 Goals.
Malaga vs Barcelona  , i will bet for Barcelina to win with 2+ Goals.
Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 03:17:58 PM

Missed madrid derby to place bet

Malaga   vs   Barcelona , win barca
Sevilla   vs   Deportivo La Coruna, both teams to score

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 04:01:49 PM

Not today I guess . I am going for Madrid to win the match ( I have a feeling it will end as 1-0 or 2-0 ) as they will get closer to the title with this win Smiley
Benzama to score will be a risky pick but I think worth it for the available odds.
Nah! Greizmann scored to keep them in it. And that Mia on his sock had his daughter happy with that tying goal.
This was going to happen to real madrid with taking out their star players of this game and not respecting Atletico
Arcteryx

Activity: 728

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 04:03:45 PM

The match was almost a draw, lucky for real madrid against shank with 10 players
If no red card may be the end result of different. now increasingly fierce competition between Madrid and Barcelona
I can not predict who will win the title Though Madrid looked superior.
Keylor Navas really escaped without getting a red card and then spilled the ball into the net,butter hands all the way and as usual Christiano Ronaldo came up to rescue and then Sergio Ramos scored the second one and with the win Real Madrid is back again as the leader .Real Madrid has the chance to win the title this time around.
They are considering giving the boot to Keylor Navas and firing him to bring aboard a more reliable goal tender
He will be getting fired soon, that is evident.
He does not belong with those superstar players if Rolando and crew have to keep baling his stupid butter finger out of his ass all the time.
He will cost them the trophy at the end to Barca. I can just see that happening. Angry
This is the very reason that they should get rid of Keylor Navas.
They just dropped a point with only 5 minutes to go in a key game for them to keep Barca off their heels.
What a mess he is for this well balanced team to ever be considered above Barcelona in this league!
Very disappointing for the fans in their stadium today! Angry

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 04:12:28 PM

After real madrid get the draw. Barcelona have the chance to get closer. so I think taking barcelona is currently 100% victory.  In addition, it seems to be very good also to take sevilla. they are playing at home and must win to get back to position 3.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 04:43:57 PM

I can't believe today I won my bet over 2.5 goals for Sevilla vs Dep. La Coruna before come here to post. These first 3 goals were so quick that no one was expecting. I am going to use the money again for over 4.5 goals as there is still much time to be played.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 04:51:15 PM

Luis Enrique, who has a comfortable win against Sevilla in Barcelona, ​​will be in Rosaleda. Because there is a Juventus game. Names like Pique and Rakitic are already suspended. In the last game, Kameni did a very good job. They play against Barcelona without risk. It is played under 3,5 goals.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
darkseid1199

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 05:14:13 PM

Neither Ivan Rakitic or Gerard Pique will play Barcelona's next league game against Malaga after picking up their fifth yellow card of the season, but i doubt this will cause any problem for Barcelona who are are trying to capitalize on Real Madrid's draw earlier today, I am betting for a win for Barcelona today.
Aqualung89

Activity: 1666
Merit: 529

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 05:58:34 PM

Malaga will likely be an easy match for Barcelona at home today. I think that I can finish 2-3 goals and finish the game again.

The first half goal in the Sevilla match was officially down. The two teams have scored goals in the first half of each other is probably going to win this match, I think Sevilla still continues.
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 06:00:31 PM

Lost my bet on Real Madrid for successfully hold by Atletico Madrid. I was quite sure Real Madrid will win this match by playing on home ground and will get it into more strong position but draw make me lost there. Feeling so bad about Real Madrid but this series got a twist and Barcelona got a chance to give more tough time in upcoming match.
darkseid1199

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 06:15:09 PM

After their last minute win over Celta Vigo during the mid week match, Valencia are seeking to extend their winning streak when they face 19th on the table Granada who haven't beaten Valencia in their last 13 games, I am tipping Valencia for a win as well as Valencia scoring first.
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 06:33:43 PM

lost my last bet on Real to win , I thought that they will win every liga match from now on but it was a tough competition
hopefully gonna win my loss back , I took Barcelona -1.5 for kinda good odds
Barcelona should dominate the match today and rain Malaga with goals , cause they need every possible point and they should benefit from Madrid's draw
LieXurui

Activity: 547

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 06:36:13 PM

after real madrid only get result draw from atletico madrid
decesion who is win in La Liga, meet match barcelona VS real madrid
if real madrid can get result draw in meet barcelona is win to spanish league
Thug Life

Activity: 359
Merit: 10

Freedom

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 06:41:03 PM

lost my last bet on Real to win , I thought that they will win every liga match from now on but it was a tough competition
Barcelona should dominate the match today and rain Malaga with goals , cause they need every possible point and they should benefit from Madrid's draw

I think so, if Barcelona win today they will occupy the top Laliga
and usually if Barcelona have become leaders, they will win the title this season, sure Barcelona win easily.
patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 07:09:32 PM

I think so, if Barcelona win today they will occupy the top Laliga
and usually if Barcelona have become leaders, they will win the title this season, sure Barcelona win easily.

I'm with you for Barcelona. I'm betting live on them now. Real Madrid lost a few points at home, and Barcelona is way to behind to let this opportunity pass by. They need to win the game, if they want to keep up the fight for first place.

Malaga v Barcelona
Barcelona @ 1.27

Pages: « 1 ... 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 [612] 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 ... 800 »
  Print  

Jump to: