News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: 2017 La Liga Champion?
FC Barcelona
Atletico Madrid
Real Madrid
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 [657] 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 ... 800 »
  Print  
Author Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17  (Read 525135 times)
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 09:42:06 PM

Karim Benzema just took advantage of a mistake from Umtiti to score the second goal for the Los Blancos in the  Spanish Supercup,  Asensio scored a stunning volley from behind the box to give Madrid the lead earlier. Real Madrid are clearly dominating the game.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:04:24 PM

Karim Benzema just took advantage of a mistake from Umtiti to score the second goal for the Los Blancos in the  Spanish Supercup,  Asensio scored a stunning volley from behind the box to give Madrid the lead earlier. Real Madrid are clearly dominating the game.
Easy victory for Real Madrid, as you say, Domination is on the Real Madrid side, they are very dominating, a worthy Victory, a great aggregate. Nightmare at the beginning of the Valverde era for Barcelona. Anyway, Congratulations to Real Madrid, Very worthy champion.
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:05:43 PM

Amazing Real Madrid without CR7 and Bale still won (2-0) for a total of 5-1. Asensio did 1 spectacular goal, he is a great talent.
Barcelona is surely frustrated not to be able to counter its biggest rivals.
Now Barcelona must to buy 2 big players to reduce the gap.

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:11:39 PM

Easy victory for Real Madrid, as you say, Domination is on the Real Madrid side, they are very dominating, a worthy Victory, a great aggregate. Nightmare at the beginning of the Valverde era for Barcelona. Anyway, Congratulations to Real Madrid, Very worthy champion.
Looks like ever since Neymar left barcelona it has left the team with no fighting spirit and have become vulnerable.
To be honest Madrids dominace starts from here, would not be surprised if the bookies have Real Madrid as favorites to win the 2017/2018 leage.
Congratulations to Real Madrid well derseved!
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 11:25:08 PM

It will be very hard season for FC Barcelona. There are lot of problems in their squad and today Real Madrid dominated without C. Ronaldo, Bale and Isco.
It looks that Barca don't know how to play in current formation with only 2 forwards. Also, Barca don't have attacking midfielders - Iniesta is already old, Rakitic is limited player and it's hard to find good words about Gomes. I'm sure that Paulinho is another signing of Barca.
And finally - defense. Pique makes so many mistakes. Umtiti is a godd player, but he is still young and plays unstable sometimes.
I believe that many people may start to blame Valverde if team results will be bad, but it's not his fault that previous coach Enrique and team board signed many average class players.

Vasilije69

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 12:40:25 AM

It will be very hard season for FC Barcelona. There are lot of problems in their squad and today Real Madrid dominated without C. Ronaldo, Bale and Isco.
It looks that Barca don't know how to play in current formation with only 2 forwards. Also, Barca don't have attacking midfielders - Iniesta is already old, Rakitic is limited player and it's hard to find good words about Gomes. I'm sure that Paulinho is another signing of Barca.
And finally - defense. Pique makes so many mistakes. Umtiti is a godd player, but he is still young and plays unstable sometimes.
I believe that many people may start to blame Valverde if team results will be bad, but it's not his fault that previous coach Enrique and team board signed many average class players.
You are right. We could've seen how Real easily came up with win against Barcelona in these two matches, even without Ronaldo in last one.
If they want to be competetive for Primera league title, they need to bring couple quality players and change formation...
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:21:32 AM

You are right. We could've seen how Real easily came up with win against Barcelona in these two matches, even without Ronaldo in last one.
If they want to be competetive for Primera league title, they need to bring couple quality players and change formation...
i expected real Madrid to win but not like this it is like Barcelona doesn't existe anymore true they created couple of chances but didn't find the net Real Defense was a top notch and i sad it before and i will say it again Barcelona Is GOING DOWN they are getting poorer and poorer not sure if Real is too strong for them or they are just not that good anymore the only good thing that is the other clubs is no match they are still too weak to compete if Barcelona were playing in england will find it hard to get on top 4 this season truly they need to work on bringing more frsh faces in the club they can't do much with this current squad.
jualidbitmixer

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:47:40 AM

Selling neymar to Paris SG is the biggest mistake for Barcelona in my opinion. I'm pretty sure this season will be hard for Barcelona and in the other hand Real Madrid will might become the champion on La Liga again in this season. Actually Barcelona is a bit unlucky though, some of the shoots hitting goalposts.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 03:29:17 AM

Selling neymar to Paris SG is the biggest mistake for Barcelona in my opinion. I'm pretty sure this season will be hard for Barcelona and in the other hand Real Madrid will might become the champion on La Liga again in this season. Actually Barcelona is a bit unlucky though, some of the shoots hitting goalposts.
This is not the fault of barcelona, neymar bought himself a buyout clause so barcelona can not do anything other than accept money. This concept should never exist, Spain is one of the countries that embrace such a system. Could be later this will happen to some more players, maybe CR7 and also L messi. I really do not like when the players are forced to leave the club by a lot of money, whereas a team should have full power while still having the remaining contract.
StonedWolf

Activity: 308
Merit: 120

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:47:43 AM

Amazing Real Madrid without CR7 and Bale still won (2-0) for a total of 5-1. Asensio did 1 spectacular goal, he is a great talent.

In my opinion, it is not the question of buying one or two players, what really counts and what surprised me is that the soul of bars is absent, Barca's motivation is not is not there, they are playing without any determination and there is only RM !
And I think that the boat needs one or two news persons in their direction so that they can become strong.

Bannour

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:45:13 AM

Real Madrid play very good match against Barcelona .
Asensio he is the men of the match , he scored his first go goal in the match and the second vs Barcelona .
Zidan play with his young player like asensio , Lucas Vasquez and kovacic in the begin of the match .
Karim benzima return and scored a goal in the first part of the match .
Real blocked Baca with play offensive game , Zidane proved he could win without his star Cristiano Ronaldo .
Bannour

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 10:08:32 AM

Barcelona Did not succeed with his new coach, he lost his first two matches did not find the squad.
Messi play many post in the match defense , milieu and attack .
Barca have not succeeded in imposing their own way of playing , the players can't play in Santiago because they play against real , the public  and Zidane 's way of thinking .
africa34

Activity: 476

PlayYourBet.com - 100% Deposit Bonus Up to €2000

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 10:41:31 AM

Barcelona Did not succeed with his new coach, he lost his first two matches did not find the squad.
Messi play many post in the match defense , milieu and attack .
Barca have not succeeded in imposing their own way of playing , the players can't play in Santiago because they play against real , the public  and Zidane 's way of thinking .
Valverde has made no changes to the team so far Barça needs at least 5 new contracts with rare specifications
I do not think it will succeed.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▄▀███████▄
▄██████████▄██████████▄
▄██████▀██▀▄▀██▀██████▄
▄███▀▄▀██▄▀███▀▄██▀▄▀███▄
█████▄██▄███▄▀▄███▄██▄█████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▀██▀▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▀▀▀▀▄██▄▀▀▀▀██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀███▄▄▄█████▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
▀████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
♦  LIVE SLOTS
♦  ROULETTE
♦  MANY MORE
[ BTC ] bitcoin ACCEPTED
█████████▄▄▄███▄▄
█████▄██████████▄
███▄██████████████
▄████▀▄▄▄█▀▄▄▄██
███████▄██████
▀▀▀███▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
██████▀▀████████▀
█████████▀▀████▀
CURACAO
LICENSED
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 12:36:47 PM

Goals is goal however the process takes place, as long as it does not break anything. Benzema goal also looks good, a good first touch and a simple volley kick. Ter Stegen could not do anything. Even Ter Stegen could not do anything to Asensio's goal as well. Ter Stegen was fascinated.
A clear dominance, a worthy Trophy.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 12:51:38 PM

In my opinion, it is not the question of buying one or two players, what really counts and what surprised me is that the soul of bars is absent, Barca's motivation is not is not there, they are playing without any determination and there is only RM !
And I think that the boat needs one or two news persons in their direction so that they can become strong.

I can not believe that Barcelona is without motivation or determination when playing against real madrid!
Just in this moment the Real Madrid is superior to everyone!
 For example At. Madrid, Juventus and Manchester United (and their coaches) are all very aggressive and determined teams in the field, but they all lost against this real madrid, and seemed to be weak and slightly aggressive teams!

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:20:54 PM

I can not believe that Barcelona is without motivation or determination when playing against real madrid!
Just in this moment the Real Madrid is superior to everyone!
 For example At. Madrid, Juventus and Manchester United (and their coaches) are all very aggressive and determined teams in the field, but they all lost against this real madrid, and seemed to be weak and slightly aggressive teams!

Barcelona are on a decline and if they don't act quickly enough Madrid shall tear them apart in all competitions. Even without Ronaldo Madrid was the better side and Messi seemed so isolated and entire Barca team lacked motivation, I feel it's hard to blame it on Neymar, they really need players and news is couthino and dembele are about to be signed that will surely charge them back to life.
LFC_Bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 9547

#1 VIP Crypto Casino

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:04:30 PM

Lots of news about Barcelona potentially signing Coutinho & Dembele. Shouldn't they be concentrating on fixing their defensive options instead?

2 games against Real & 5 goals conceded. Coutinho & Dembele won't fix that.

.BITCASINO.. 
#1 VIP CRYPTO CASINO

▄██████████████▄
█▄████████████▄▀▄▄▄
█████████████████▄▄▄
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████▀█████████████▄▄██████████
██████▀██████████████████████
████████████████▀██████▌████
███████████████▀▀▄█▄▀▀█████▀
███████████████████▀▀█████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████
          ▀▀▀████████
                ▀▀▀███

......PLAY......
Lucas*

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 03:04:31 PM

SPAIN: Super Cup :
Real Madrid vs Barcelona , for me the Cup is for Real Madrid they won 3-1 in Camp Nou and Barcelona should win 3-0 and Bernabeu and it's Impossible . Real Madrid Becamestrong with Zidane and have youth players that can make the difference like Asensio and Lucas Vasquez and Covasic ... it will be an eiting game and i expect that it zill end with Draw .
i will bet for Under 3.5 Goals.
impossible, did you not remember when barcelona win 6-1 against PSG in nou camp. just let you know real madrid will play without ronaldo and they dont have another option for replacing him.
as we see the game is ended with 2-0 for Real Madrid .Barcelona yesterday is really weak especially in the left side , Jordi Alba hors game also pique and Mascerano . Barcelona should find a way and think for new players to stay in the same level with Real Madrid .
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:08:43 PM

Too bad news for FC Barcelona Fans! The more problems they are facing. Neymar went out and last night Luis Suarez has been ruled out with a knee injury at least 5 weeks long. This season will be the worst of them as what I guess.
Things are definitely falling apart for the Catalan side, there is no center at all, There are reports that Messi is not very happy about the way things are being run in the team. This is definitely the lowest that i have seen the Barcelona side, they need signings and they need them fast, Clubs are unwilling to sell their top stars to them.Everyone want to build their team.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:24:47 PM

before starting la Liga this season two rival teams are staying at the different level. Real Madrid has shown their strength yesterday night, they have played against their rival without their top 4 players like Isco, Bale, Casimiro, and Ronaldo. but they were clearly the best team between two sides.
I am really amazed at seeing the performance of Asensio and Lucas. this pair of Spanish reminds me the name of Iniesta and Xavi. this pair of Spanish magic will be the future sensation. already Asensio has come in the limelight of the media. I certainly say that Asensio will be the next Ronaldo in the future Real Madrid.
Pages: « 1 ... 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 [657] 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 ... 800 »
  Print  

Jump to: