News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: 2017 La Liga Champion?
FC Barcelona
Atletico Madrid
Real Madrid
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 [282] 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 ... 800 »
  Print  
Author Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17  (Read 525135 times)
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 06:22:47 PM

I think Real Madrid can still make a comeback, but real depends too much on the peformance of Cristiano Ronaldo. If Cristiano Ronaldo he will score 0 goals and complain a lot on every single play, if he has a good day he can score 4 goals by himself... it's very random and you can never know the outcome with this team to be honest.

Champions League is their expectations this season. yeah Ronaldo like heart of Real Madrid . where he played well and scored a lot of goals, that the game will be more interesting. I hope they can get a Champions League title, but Barcelona is the hardest thing to achieve it.

I think if you are realistic you could say that Real has very low chances to win compared to Barca. Barca should win this year unless he screws up in the following matches, but he has a margin to fail. Real on the other hand has to be 100% effective or they will be out in no time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lexuz

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Me, myself and I

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 08:21:55 PM

nothi'n impossible dude , everything is possible to happened. but for this case the chance for real madrid to win la liga are very less . because of barcelona superiority during the season.

but current position real madrid more chance than atletico madrid to keep chasing barcelona in title race until the end of the season. at least until last 3 match if barcelona win all the rest match.
Well we could see how el clasico will going, surely thats the only chance for Real Madrid to show their rising, even if they cant get the title of La Liga this season, at least they should beat Barcelona in Camp Nou.
if we look at the statistics this season. it seems to be very difficult Real Madrid beat Barcelona at Camp nou.
even when Real Madrid play in their own homes, they can lose 4-0.
on recents history when barcelona lead with a lot points madrid can win, will see that's right or not but agree if you think hard to madrid beat barcelona this year. trio MSN is really unified.
BR01

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 08:55:47 PM

nothi'n impossible dude , everything is possible to happened. but for this case the chance for real madrid to win la liga are very less . because of barcelona superiority during the season.

but current position real madrid more chance than atletico madrid to keep chasing barcelona in title race until the end of the season. at least until last 3 match if barcelona win all the rest match.
Well we could see how el clasico will going, surely thats the only chance for Real Madrid to show their rising, even if they cant get the title of La Liga this season, at least they should beat Barcelona in Camp Nou.
if we look at the statistics this season. it seems to be very difficult Real Madrid beat Barcelona at Camp nou.
even when Real Madrid play in their own homes, they can lose 4-0.
on recents history when barcelona lead with a lot points madrid can win, will see that's right or not but agree if you think hard to madrid beat barcelona this year. trio MSN is really unified.
even if Madrid won the classico it will be very hard thing to pull it off and contine to win La Liga it's unlikely for barcelona to lose more then 3 games in 8 games even with some difficulte games in it
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 11:49:21 PM

even if Madrid won the classico it will be very hard thing to pull it off and contine to win La Liga it's unlikely for barcelona to lose more then 3 games in 8 games even with some difficulte games in it

Winning the el classico will be one of real madrid's target. If they could win the el classico, I doubt perez will mad even if they cant win the league title however the opposite that if they lose both el classico and win the league. There is a pride to be fight for in every el classico match so I doubt that they plan to keep on losing it
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 11:57:53 PM

Winning the el classico will be one of real madrid's target. If they could win the el classico, I doubt perez will mad even if they cant win the league title however the opposite that if they lose both el classico and win the league. There is a pride to be fight for in every el classico match so I doubt that they plan to keep on losing it
not easy to beat Barcelona in El Classico match, look at the whole match Barcelona which was amazing even they are unbeaten in La Liga and the Champions League.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 04:10:40 AM

football sometimes provide us a weird result , it is okay real madrid lost 4-0 at santiago bernabeu. but who knows real madrid can win at camp nou with bigger win score such as 6-1 , 5-0?

and it is true , the only gentle way for real madrid is to win the el classico match because their chance to win la liga are very less and almost gone. still possible but less chance.

Barcelona is playing better than Madrid this year, but Madrid has a very good team. Will be an interesting match, i think than possibilities to win are 50% on each team.

el classico always be interesting match every year all eye in this world goes to this historic rival match . barcelona had more smooth season than real madrid which have to changing their manager many times in a year , it can take an effect to the whole team performance.

also i think the percentage of winning possibility between them are 60% for real madrid 40% for barcelona , madrid had double motivation to win el classico at camp nou.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1126

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 07:13:39 AM

el classico always be interesting match every year all eye in this world goes to this historic rival match . barcelona had more smooth season than real madrid which have to changing their manager many times in a year , it can take an effect to the whole team performance.

also i think the percentage of winning possibility between them are 60% for real madrid 40% for barcelona , madrid had double motivation to win el classico at camp nou.
Yeah I hope it could be happen, since the defense of Barcelona is not as good as when Puyol still playing, so there is always hope to beat Barca. If Real Madrid can score first, it will be easier for them.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 07:30:37 AM

Yeah I hope it could be happen, since the defense of Barcelona is not as good as when Puyol still playing, so there is always hope to beat Barca. If Real Madrid can score first, it will be easier for them.
Nope. This year it looks like the year of barcelona They are very superior in the Spanish league and champions. I would think that they would get the Treble. they will beat madrid. for the first step

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1126

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 08:06:01 AM

Nope. This year it looks like the year of barcelona They are very superior in the Spanish league and champions. I would think that they would get the Treble. they will beat madrid. for the first step
Well I'm talking about the defense line of Barca, where they have conceded 24 goals so far, and thats not superior yet although the trio MSN have scored many goals. I think they still need good defenders to be a superior team.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 08:13:29 AM

Barcelona will end up in first place no doubt. Real Madrid had a poor season and will finish third behind Athletico Madrid.
The players of Real Madrid weren´t in the best of shape except for cristiano Ronaldo who is the leading top scorer in the competition.

Barcelona or Real Madrid will be in first place , because their is so many hype of barcelona winning and you cannot underestimate cristiano ronaldo id he performed well then anything can happen. Athletico Madrid will be in thrid position.
real madrid has no more chance to take first place in league table, even though barcelona lose against atletico madrid 'cause barcelona lead 10 points now from real madrid and barcelona only will meet two strong team in last match until end competition.
agree with you and i think for this season the highest positions on standing league for Real madrid are 2nd positions because only these easily to be achieve because distance points between Real madrid and Atletico madrid only 1 point

but you can not underestimate Atletico madrid, they have a solid team, they are even able to beat Atletico madrid when playing at santiago bernabeu.

After they lost to Sporting Gijon, why should I not underestimate them ? Any good reason after this, its unjustifiable to lose to Sporting Gijon IMO
I think they are just because of the fatigue factor, due to the Champions League match against PSV to play 120 minutes + penalty kick.
you should see when the two teams meet between Atletico madrid with Real madrid. not because Atletico madrid defeat by Sporting Gijon, then you can underestimated. you can see barcelona also lose 1-4 by Celta Vigo.

erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 08:34:23 AM

Motivation is not the indicator to determine the percentage of them winning in el classico. They are no better than barcelona this season and if barcelona could beat them in santiago bernabeau then it will be much more easier to beat real madrid in nou camp. I doubt that real madrid is going to provide challenge for them in nou camp
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 08:52:25 AM

Motivation is not the indicator to determine the percentage of them winning in el classico. They are no better than barcelona this season and if barcelona could beat them in santiago bernabeau then it will be much more easier to beat real madrid in nou camp. I doubt that real madrid is going to provide challenge for them in nou camp

I think the opposite 60% for Barcelona and 40% for Reel madirid. Barcelona leaving Real Madrid  the difference to 10 points
This means that Barcelona must lost in three games and Madrid must win all matches, that should be remembered is not easy to beat Barcelona  Smiley

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 08:58:28 AM

I think the opposite 60% for Barcelona and 40% for Reel madirid. Barcelona leaving Real Madrid  the difference to 10 points
This means that Barcelona must lost in three games and Madrid must win all matches, that should be remembered is not easy to beat Barcelona  Smiley

I agree with you 40% for Real Madrid in El Clasico later. I think Real Madrid will try to take revenge. and also el clasico this time when real madrid under the care of Zidane.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Divinespark

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 09:04:16 AM

My prediction is that Barca will give Real Madrid a 3-0 hosing
No way Real gets any points

.AMEPAY..
█  FAST
█  CONVENIENT
█  SECURE
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||$600,000
worth of AME
!
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NordicRanger

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 09:09:41 AM

I am a super fan of Real Madrid, so I will bet on RM, and i hope RM will be the champion in this reason. Wink

I am also a super big fan of Real Madrid, but I do not think that they will be first in the Spanish League. Barcelona is just way ahead of them.
I hope they can win the Champions League to redeem them selves.
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 09:27:16 AM

I am also a super big fan of Real Madrid, but I do not think that they will be first in the Spanish League. Barcelona is just way ahead of them.

Their ways to win the champions league wont be smooth as there are another top club as well. Barcelona and bayern munich is much better than real madrid and they could win against real madrid if they meet at the semfinal . If they want to win trophy, they need to sign different players instead of relying too much on ronaldo because their strategy has been configured by the other team
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 09:56:04 AM

I am a super fan of Real Madrid, so I will bet on RM, and i hope RM will be the champion in this reason. Wink

it is impossible real madrid to becom champions in spain league. they points had lagged far enough away from the top of the standings barcelona. although in the rest of the game real madrid keep winning not necessarily you can chase the points of barcelona
records. there will be no team that can block barcelona.
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 02:12:50 PM

it is impossible real madrid to becom champions in spain league. they points had lagged far enough away from the top of the standings barcelona. although in the rest of the game real madrid keep winning not necessarily you can chase the points of barcelona
records. there will be no team that can block barcelona.
it is very obvious that this year Barcelona will come out as a champion. just need a few wins and already confirmed as champions. Real madrid just focus on the Champions League this season. so I think they will really prepare for Champions League.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
kanazawa

Activity: 756

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 04:55:33 PM

yeah... but this next game will be hard to predict the result... real is getting very good last games... since last week, I won't predict "blindly" on Barca.... even been the most brutal team in the world. It's messing my head.

]░░░░░░▄▄███████████▄▄
░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██▄
░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
░░███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░█░░░░░░░█▀▀▀█░░░░░░░░░█░██
█▌░█░░░░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░█░▐█
█▌░░█░░░░░░██▀▀▀░░░░░░░░█░░▐█
█▌░▄▄░░░░░░█░█░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▐█
███▀░░░░░░░█░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░▀███
██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
░░░░▀██▄▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄▄██▀
░░░░░░░▀▀███████████▀▀

]░░░░░░▄▄███████████▄▄
░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██▄
░░███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░█░░░░░░░█▀▀▀█░░░░░░░░░█░██
█▌░█░░░░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░█░▐█
█▌░░█░░░░░░██▀▀▀░░░░░░░░█░░▐█
█▌░▄▄░░░░░░█░█░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▐█
███▀░░░░░░░█░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░▀███
██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
░░░░▀██▄▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄▄██▀
░░░░░░░▀▀███████████▀▀

daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 03:55:12 AM

My prediction is that Barca will give Real Madrid a 3-0 hosing
No way Real gets any points
I will be satisfied if Real Madrid can beat Barcelona in El Clasico match later. because I was tired of seeing games that always dominated by Barcelona.
Pages: « 1 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 [282] 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 ... 800 »
  Print  

Jump to: